PDA

View Full Version : Die Cast Collector Liquidating

TRDfan
10-01-15, 11:08 AM
An acquaintance of mine who is a CART/Champ Car & Formula 1 fan called me last night to let me know he was selling his collection (valued at over $7,000) due to a new baby on the way.

He is working on getting me an inventory, and I'm going to try to go see the collection this weekend to get some photos.

There is an incredible selection of 1/18 models from the mid-late 90's - if there is something you are looking for, post here or send me a message. I'll see if I can play matchmaker.

Also, if you have some ideas of a good place to sell (eBay seems to have lost some luster) pass those along also.

Thanks!

TravelGal
10-01-15, 12:11 PM
There seem to be a lot of local networks taking over from Craig's list. San Diego has a large one that advertises all the time on the sports radio station. Other than that vague comment, I can't be of much help as the Travel household doesn't have much of value except tchotchkes from all over the world.

nissan gtp
10-01-15, 04:21 PM
An acquaintance of mine who is a CART/Champ Car & Formula 1 fan called me last night to let me know he was selling his collection (valued at over $7,000) due to a new baby on the way.

He is working on getting me an inventory, and I'm going to try to go see the collection this weekend to get some photos.

There is an incredible selection of 1/18 models from the mid-late 90's - if there is something you are looking for, post here or send me a message. I'll see if I can play matchmaker.

Also, if you have some ideas of a good place to sell (eBay seems to have lost some luster) pass those along also.

Thanks!

I'd like to get a copy of the inventory.