PDA

View Full Version : The REAL "News" today...

NismoZ
09-18-15, 03:00 PM
...from the Singapore practice broadcast. I wasn't exactly floored but I DID find it very interesting (if more than just one of those drunken party F-1 rumors) ...Ferrari engines to Red Bull...if Ferrari gets to "borrow" Adrian Newey!? Hearing that tidbit was more fun than watching Rossi smack the guardrail! Engines for Engineering?:D

Insomniac
09-19-15, 04:48 PM
It is kind of funny. People assume Red Bull is going to have the chassis so the works teams don't really want other teams doing better with their engine. That leaves Honda, so I'm not surprised it's become a what can we get from Red Bull to supply them a better engine. Especially when you look at the grid for tomorrow.

NismoZ
09-19-15, 06:55 PM
Yes, qualifying. Found THAT interesting, too! Was entertained by Hobbs comment that it is NOT the tires that were causing the Red Bull woes (per driver comments) it's their CAR...they all have the same tires and Red Bull has some work to do! Looked like Vettel had won the RACE. He was rather "excited" about his performance. :D Think Kimi can follow Vettel through T-1 for a Ferrari 1-2 start?...then Red Bull OFFICIALLY has a lot to worry about! And Mercedes!...

NismoZ
09-20-15, 09:21 AM
:eek:OK...more REAL news..."MAN ON THE TRACK"...WTF!!??...if this determins the race outcome...:flaming:...death penalty?:irked: