PDA

View Full Version : Dogbox #2

Kiwifan
08-03-15, 01:51 AM
Further to the funny post by SteveH re Windows 10

It was a bit quiet in the old house last night, not much on the telly so I fired up Apple TV and the Youtubers to catch up on a couple of guys I follow as they head around the US and Canada in their Coach and 5th Wheeler. (Jealous) Anyway the guy in the 5th wheeler has arrived in Sturgis this week and is filming from there.

There are bikes, babes, pools, bikinis, parrots, guns and a whole lot more.... So my lovely wife looks up with one eye from her knitting and says "Tsk, tsk. tsk, what sort of woman would go to an event like that/"

I now know saying "Happy ones by the smiles on their faces" wasn't the right answer. Suddenly I had the urge to throw another log on the fire as the room suddenly became chilly. :D :D

WickerBill
08-04-15, 08:35 AM
Very funny.

Similar incident a few years ago for me. Woman riding on the back of a motorcycle in a fluttering skirt. Female co-worker says "She's going to cause someone to wreck; why would she wear that?"

Judging by her reaction to my answer, it was apparently a rhetorical question.

Kiwifan
08-04-15, 05:24 PM
Thanks WB, for a time there I thought I was the only one wondering why a boy and girl could be watching the same thing and have COMPLETLY differing views. ;)

Cheers, Rusty.