PDA

View Full Version : Coming Excitement in the Tif Household

Tifosi24
03-17-15, 08:41 PM
I thought I would let the board in on some news in the Tif household. Given the struggles mini-Tif has had, the wife and I decided on adoption a couple years ago. We decided to adopt from China, so we had to wait a while before applying but things are progressing nicely. For those that are interested in following along, we have started a new blog.

http://heinenpartyoffour.blogspot.com/

Dvdb
03-17-15, 11:18 PM
:thumbup:

As someone who has been on the other side of the adoption equation, a big thumbs up. We all have those moments when we realize life is a crapshoot, but we put our faith in couples who dream of being parents.

Elmo T
03-18-15, 08:25 AM
Congrats!!!!

A good friend has adopted 4 girls from China over the past 15 years. It was an adventure from the start and it continues today!

dando
03-18-15, 08:39 AM
Congrats. I have former colleagues that have adopted from Russia and China. It's a fun process. ;) Good luck. :)

TravelGal
03-18-15, 09:35 AM
I'm so thrilled for you. It is a challenge but well worth it. I, too, have friends who have adopted from China. One couple adopted nearly 30 years ago and are now very proud grandparents. Another couple raised their family and then started a second one with girls from China. I was lucky enough to meet them a few years ago. All of them glowed.

Tifosi24
11-04-15, 10:02 PM
The big day has arrived!! The wife and I leave tomorrow morning to get our son. It is going to be a long, exciting, and tough journey but we are so excited. Our family day is Monday, and we can't believe that it's time to meet our little guy! Please keeps us in your thoughts and prayers and I will try to keep everyone updated on what is going on. The blog is still being updated, so that is also a great place to learn what the Tifs have been up to.

dando
11-04-15, 10:16 PM
Thoughts, prayers and blessings. :) It's a fun (and trying) journey, but well worth it. :)

RaceGrrl
11-04-15, 11:48 PM
Safe travels as you bring your boy home!

nrc
11-04-15, 11:56 PM
Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful trip and safe return.

Napoleon
11-05-15, 12:38 PM
congratulations.