PDA

View Full Version : Bracket Time, Baby

Dvdb
03-16-15, 11:36 AM
PoolHost.com

offcamberbracketchallenge

As I recall, the password is Zanardi.....but if you were in last year you should be able to click in without the password.

dando
03-16-15, 12:18 PM
PoolHost.com

offcamberbracketchallenge

As I recall, the password is Zanardi.....but if you were in last year you should be able to click in without the password.

No soap.

TravelGal
03-16-15, 12:23 PM
How long do we have? I won't be at a real computer until Thursday. The better to do a little research. ..not that it will do much good

Dvdb
03-16-15, 12:44 PM
Tgal, games start Thursday morning.

Dando, no soap as in wrong password? You played last year so it should show up in the "My Pools" header.

I can always delete the remnants and start a new pool.

cameraman
03-16-15, 01:11 PM
No soap.

You were in the football league, just log in the exact same way that you did for football and click on the offcamberbracketchallenge link on the my pools page. You don't have to type in any other password.

TravelGal
03-16-15, 02:26 PM
Tgal, games start Thursday morning.

Dando, no soap as in wrong password? You played last year so it should show up in the "My Pools" header.

I can always delete the remnants and start a new pool.

Keerap. I'll see if I do anything tonight.

Dvdb
03-17-15, 11:19 PM
bumpareeno

TravelGal
03-18-15, 09:36 AM
I'm in and see that I have 1 day and 2 hours. That means I can work on it after I get back from a meeting this morning. :thumbup:

cameraman
03-18-15, 12:35 PM
Only three people in so far...

About 23 hours left to set your brackets

Dvdb
03-18-15, 03:42 PM
Working on Travelgals and her husband's picks. She is having trouble logging into his account.

TravelGal
03-18-15, 03:52 PM
Working on Travelgals and her husband's picks. She is having trouble logging into his account.

He's never been in the bracket challenge. I have no problems getting him into his account. I can't get him into the bracket picks. Edit: I can get as far as Pool ID but then it won't accept Zanardi as the password (or zanardi). Anyone have any thoughts? I remember this problem from ages ago the first time I logged in. Unfortunately, I don't remember the solution!

cameraman
03-18-15, 03:58 PM
try this

Pool Id is offcamber
password is pchall

Dvdb
03-18-15, 04:09 PM
Yep....I just checked.....the password is pchall and not Zanardi.....

The commish made a mistake!!!

Dvdb
03-18-15, 04:10 PM
Now waiting for Dando to fixerate for me

TravelGal
03-18-15, 04:18 PM
OK. I thought I had him in but I didn't (sorry commish) but pchall worked. Sort of bittersweet, isn't it? Nice to have him remembered that way. Now to see if I add all this stuff without making a mistake. You all understand that that is my excuse for any egregious goofs, right?

Insomniac
03-19-15, 11:44 AM
I filled one out real quick.

Dvdb
03-19-15, 12:18 PM
A lot of Kentucky Kool-Aid drinkers here.

TravelGal
03-19-15, 07:25 PM
I filled one out real quick.

I did too. Looks like your quick is a lot better than my quick. I drank the VCU cool aid. :shakehead:

Good to see you there. More fun when more play.

cameraman
03-20-15, 12:15 AM
how nice of Iowa Stae to go out in round one:flaming:

Insomniac
03-20-15, 09:04 AM
I did too. Looks like your quick is a lot better than my quick. I drank the VCU cool aid. :shakehead:

Good to see you there. More fun when more play.

I guess too quick. I missed the tie breaker part. :) It looks like I'm in the lead, but the site seems broken.

cameraman
03-20-15, 11:00 AM
The site seems to be working, all those lovely red Iowa States and Baylors in the brackets....
:cry:

Tifosi24
03-20-15, 12:52 PM
how nice of Iowa Stae to go out in round one:flaming:

As a lifelong Cyclone fan, after seeing them lose to Hampton in 2001 and how they started slow all this season, I wasn't losing any sleep over this one.

cameraman
03-22-15, 04:41 PM
Hear that noise? That is the sound of brackets being busted throughout the land.

dando
03-22-15, 07:37 PM
Hear that noise? That is the sound of brackets being busted throughout the land.

I went go view my bracket, but all there is is blood all over it. :saywhat: :(

Rock chalk Jayhawk. L8r g8r. My biggest hit thus far is UVA going down. -1 Final Four team. :irked:

rosawendel
03-22-15, 08:04 PM
My wife has already threatened to punch whoever she's near the next time she hears "Eminence Front".
For those of you under 40, replace "Eminence Front" with "The GMC Truck Commercial Background Music".

cameraman
03-22-15, 10:29 PM
My wife has already threatened to punch whoever she's near the next time she hears "Eminence Front".
For those of you under 40, replace "Eminence Front" with "The GMC Truck Commercial Background Music".

APgC6XYcmSY

Haven't watched the games or seen the commercial:D

TravelGal
03-23-15, 02:05 AM
Gotta love GManFan. He picks his favorite team to win as a show of support, not because he thinks they will actually win. :shakehead: Hence the SDSU in his final four. :rolleyes:

rosawendel
03-23-15, 08:14 AM
Haven't watched the games or seen the commercial:D
Easiest guitar part in the world. I think you learn that one just after the Jaws theme.

Insomniac
03-23-15, 09:30 AM
Gotta love GManFan. He picks his favorite team to win as a show of support, not because he thinks they will actually win. :shakehead: Hence the SDSU in his final four. :rolleyes:

Boy am I going to feel stupid when WVU beats Kentucky. :D

cameraman
04-05-15, 01:01 AM
Go Duke:rolleyes:

Insomniac
04-05-15, 12:41 PM
The championship will also decide the challenge winner. Good luck Dvdb and cameraman!

Dvdb
04-05-15, 07:40 PM
Wait.....what???!! Guess the commish should take a look at his creation.

Dvdb
04-05-15, 07:43 PM
Now that's funny....all you Kentucky Kool-Aiders........and I sent two dms to Cameraman to get his point total which he finally noticed a couple of days ago.

Insomniac
04-07-15, 09:38 AM
Congrats cameraman! No one had the champion this year. Bunch of Duke haters here. :D

TravelGal
04-07-15, 12:20 PM
The way I'm reading it, Cameraman had Duke. Whatever, from the bottom to the top, congrats Cameraman. And congrats to Coach K. It was an exciting game even it wasn't a great game and I was very glad they won.

cameraman
04-07-15, 01:45 PM
Nope I had Kentucky to win it but no one else had Duke in the final.

Dvdb
04-08-15, 02:07 PM
I can safely say I watched more college basketball in the last three weeks than I did during the season. By far.

Thanks for playing. You know have five months to study for your football picks.

cameraman
04-08-15, 02:54 PM
Too bad we can't get them to do F1.

Insomniac
04-09-15, 02:04 PM
Too bad we can't get them to do F1.

How would you want that contest to work?

cameraman
04-09-15, 03:39 PM
How would you want that contest to work?

Pick your qualifying grid, credit per correct location
Pick your points paying positions at the end, credit per correct answer, same scale as points
You get driver points and manufacturer points

You have three contests going:

Driver, manufacturer, qualifying