PDA

View Full Version : Formula e Long Beach

TravelGal
02-26-15, 04:28 PM
Just read that the race will be Saturday April 4 on a modified course of the Pookie League. FREEEEE admittance.

I might go. :thumbup:

SteveH
02-26-15, 07:49 PM
Check for a white van

opinionated ow
02-27-15, 06:20 AM
It needs to be free. Nobody in their right mind would pay to watch that crap

NismoZ
02-27-15, 09:22 AM
And I suppose Marco Andretti will be the headliner?

cameraman
02-28-15, 06:58 PM
Formula E just released the official anthem for the series. No I am not joking.

Yes I said anthem.

Ever heard of a Spanish musician named Nacho Cano? I hadn't and I wish I hadn't.

JtGSbEjd0L8

Lots of utterly gratuitous half naked women too....

Yeah it doesn't matter, it is one of the worst things I have ever heard in my entire life.

It's quite the perfect storm, horrid music, pointlessly and stupidly sexist, and completely fails to advance the brand.

It takes an extraordinarily team to fail in such an epic fashion on so many levels.

NismoZ
02-28-15, 10:36 PM
Also hearing Franck Montagny "should be banned for life"...Mario. Cocaine derivative violation. Marco may HAVE to guest drive again. I wish he wouldn't. get another Frenchman. Prost is one who SHOULD have been banned for life...after that attempted murder in race 1.

SteveH
02-28-15, 11:31 PM
It's quite the perfect storm, horrid music, pointlessly and stupidly sexist, and completely fails to advance the brand.

It takes an extraordinarily team to fail in such an epic fashion on so many levels.

not the first time for fail of this magnitude

es1tGHY7R00

TravelGal
03-01-15, 02:29 AM
Formula E just released the official anthem for the series. No I am not joking.

Yes I said anthem.

Yeah it doesn't matter, it is one of the worst things I have ever heard in my entire life.

I'll second that. I'm sorry I brought the whole thing up!!

Gopeddle
03-01-15, 12:24 PM
It's what happens when motorsport becomes more about the show and less about the racing.