PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Cancellation! Please Read!

Lizzerd
07-02-03, 04:25 PM
No, I don't mean the race, I mean somebody has suddenly backed out leaving me with an $85 ticket in hand, and half a hotel room for three nights!

If you were thinking of going to the race this weekend, PM me ASAP. I can give you a cellular number so you can find me at the track. I'm leaving in the morning.

Somebody, anybody, please come through and help me out here. You'll be sitting with myself, RaceChic, mello, Flywheel, Giggles, Lisa, and RTKar.

devilmaster
07-02-03, 04:51 PM
you're killing me. you're all killing me. you realize that i hope. One little bit at a time. I'm dyin..... dyin.......dyin.....oh what a world.

:(
Steve

mello
07-02-03, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
you're killing me. you're all killing me. you realize that i hope. One little bit at a time. I'm dyin..... dyin.......dyin.....oh what a world.

Steve

I have seen you change your mind and go to races at the last minute before!!!

Lizzerd
07-02-03, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster

Steve

I'm killing you? What about me? I'm dying too!

mello
07-02-03, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
I'm killing you? What about me? I'm dying too!

The person that backed out should be responsible for the ticket price. I can't believe anyone would do that.:shakehead

Lizzerd
07-02-03, 07:09 PM
Ummm... she "forgot" that the race was this weekend, but she was all fired up about it when I bought the tickets. Some racing fan, eh?

devilmaster
07-02-03, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by mello
I have seen you change your mind and go to races at the last minute before!!!

Won't happen this time.... :cry:

Steve

RaceChic
07-02-03, 09:48 PM
Can you flippin believe this!!!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame:
This bothers me because in Lizzerd's good nature he charged his card with these tickets. I'm so sorry Lizzerd! :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

RaceChic
07-02-03, 09:55 PM
I'm soooooo sorry for letting it spew here! :flame:

mello
07-02-03, 09:55 PM
Hope you don't have any other plans with her this season! If so.. I would cancel NOW..while you still have time. I don't think she would be welcome anywhere now anyway.

RaceChic
07-02-03, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by mello
Hope you don't have any other plans with her this season! If so.. I would cancel NOW..while you still have time. I don't think she would be welcome anywhere now anyway.

Why, mel? :confused:

mello
07-02-03, 09:59 PM
Cause you don't go pooping on a Lizzerd and get away with it.! I have to tell yah, anyone that would do this crap to any of my friends is not welcome in my world. Sorry if she is your friend. But nope! Is total bullcrap. Friends don't do that to friends.

Lizzerd
07-02-03, 10:03 PM
Lizzerd poop is nasty stuff, too.

Twisty Bits
07-03-03, 12:03 AM
C'mon devil, step up to the plate before an international incident occurs. What a windfall for you! :thumbup:

devilmaster
07-03-03, 07:47 AM
Dood, I got a family wedding on Saturday, and to top it off, its just outside of Grand Bend. Puts me about 6 to 7 hours away from Cleveland.

It just ain't gonna happen. :cry:

Steve

RaceChic
07-03-03, 08:45 AM
Everyone has hard time and messes up. She is a friend and I do love her. :)

Linda
07-03-03, 08:50 PM
Sorry to hear that happened to you Lizzard I would have took you up on the offer. But I know that wouldn't have set well with others.

I know there are two sides to every story. Hope you get it sold when ya get there.

Linda