PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, OCers!

dando
12-24-14, 05:02 PM
Thanks for putting up with me. :) I have made several VERY good friends on this board (some I've actually met in person)...even survived the tOSU/Texas game with Ank and Jeremiah in 2004. Can't say the same for SOG. ;) Anyway, thanks for helping me through a rather difficult year. :thumbup: Merry, merry...peace, love and happiness all. :cool:

WickerBill
12-24-14, 05:29 PM
You've had a hell of a year sir. Glad you're still about.

Merry Christmas, everyone - and a huge thanks to Richard and Missy.

dando
12-24-14, 05:38 PM
and a huge thanks to Richard and Missy.

Amen. :thumbup:

Kiwifan
12-24-14, 06:50 PM
Christmas is already half over mate. :D

Merry Christmas from Downunder and this forum really is tops. Thanks to to all who run this ship and keep the family together, it is appreciated. :thumbup:

Rusty.

dando
12-24-14, 07:02 PM
Christmas is already half over mate. :D

Merry Christmas from Downunder and this forum really is tops. Thanks to to all who run this ship and keep the family together, it is appreciated. :thumbup:

Rusty.

BTW, my girls mentioned the other night that one of their 'specials' teachers is moving to NZ. I asked them what lives in NZ? They had no idea, so I told them Hobbits. :D

Take care, Rusty. :)

opinionated ow
12-25-14, 07:35 AM
Glaedelig Jul y'all

indyfan31
12-25-14, 12:48 PM
Buon Natale !

( a little leftover from the vacation :cool:)

dando
12-25-14, 12:57 PM
Glaedelig Jul y'all

Is that in Klingon? :gomer:

TravelGal
12-25-14, 03:20 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. This is the glue that holds my life together sometimes. I know no matter what harebrained question I might have you will all respond and I'll learn more than I ever knew existed on a topic. I know if I'm just looking for a laugh or to be amazed by creativity or some special insights on topics strange to me, I'll find it here. Peace out.

dando
12-25-14, 06:22 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. This is the glue that holds my life together sometimes. I know no matter what harebrained question I might have you will all respond and I'll learn more than I ever knew existed on a topic. I know if I'm just looking for a laugh or to be amazed by creativity or some special insights on topics strange to me, I'll find it here. Peace out.

You forgot insanity. Oh, and YFTS. :gomer:

SteveH
12-25-14, 06:36 PM

There are no harebrained questions here at OC

Just harebrained responses. :gomer:

dando
12-25-14, 07:27 PM
Just harebrained responses. :gomer:

I take exception to that...and I don't have much hair. Well, that grows on my head.... :gomer:

Insomniac
12-25-14, 07:59 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

opinionated ow
12-25-14, 09:19 PM
Is that in Klingon? :gomer:

More like danish 😉

dando
12-25-14, 10:28 PM
You've had a hell of a year sir. Glad you're still about.

Y'all don't know 10% of this shizz. :saywhat: :(

nrc
12-26-14, 02:17 PM
I hope every had a safe and happy Christmas.

RaceGrrl
12-27-14, 03:19 PM
Happy Christmas! You guys are the ones who make this a fun place to hang out. Have a safe and prosperous New Year!