PDA

View Full Version : Koolaid, Koolaid, tastes great.....

Mary
11-02-14, 08:52 PM
Max Papis ‏@maxpapis 10h10 hours ago
ARROGANCE or IGNORANCE today@F1 genius will race 300 miles away from one of @NASCAR final races, what are they thinking ? @willbuxton
0 replies 7 retweets 16 favorites
Reply Retweet7 Favorite16

Juan Pablo Montoya ‏@jpmontoya 3m3 minutes ago
@maxpapis don't know how busy was out there but the f1 race was packed. Really impress with the crowd.
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More

Saw the above on Twitter this evening between perusing #Downton and the 'ripping Brandon Weeden a new one' tweets.

Mary

TedN
11-03-14, 07:07 AM
I watched about 15 minutes of that NASCAR event, enough time to see plenty of empty seats.

Ted

Elmo T
11-03-14, 10:33 AM
F1 lacked post race fight. NASCAR wins. :saywhat::shakehead:

cameraman
11-03-14, 12:40 PM
F1 lacked post race fight. NASCAR wins. :saywhat::shakehead:

Another one? Weren't they trying to run people down & brawling in the pits a week or two ago?

SteveH
11-03-14, 01:26 PM
Another one? Weren't they trying to run people down & brawling in the pits a week or two ago?

https://twitter.com/JennaFryer/status/529289913179443201

TKGAngel
11-03-14, 01:37 PM
I watched about 15 minutes of that NASCAR event, enough time to see plenty of empty seats.

Ted

Totally and yet the circuit in Austin was totally full. That's the first time I've seen that course and holy bells, does it look beautiful.

The best part of that whole NASCAR post race fight is that after Harvick gives Keselowski the 'fight yer own battles, ya wussy' push, he just calmly sits back and watches all heck break loose. Its a rare occurrence when you can pull off the third man in and instigator in the same bout.

Mary
11-04-14, 02:01 PM
Mad Max seems to think the NASCAR and FTG are geniuses and that every other racing organization is run by fools. Okay, I wouldn't Bernie Ecclestone a fool 'cause you sure can't part him from his money. BTW, he "admits" that some financial issues in F1 are his fault. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/116584 Shucks! Think he might keep too much of the money for himself?

Mary