PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, TravelGal!

RaceGrrl
10-21-14, 10:48 PM
Hope you had a fantastic day!

Kiwifan
10-21-14, 11:06 PM
Yeah! Party Party!! Do we have enough candles? :-)

HB Gal.

SteveH
10-21-14, 11:41 PM
Haps my friend. Enjoy the day.

chop456
10-22-14, 01:09 AM
HB, M! :cheers:

dando
10-22-14, 01:41 AM
HB, Marge! :cool:

Napoleon
10-22-14, 08:11 AM
HB!

TravelGal
10-29-14, 05:34 PM
Thanks you guys! Gosh!

I just walked in the door from 2 weeks in South Africa. (22 hours in the air from Joberg to LAX. I'm bushed; you'll pardon the pun.)

Hence the crickets from my end. You KNOW the first thing I did after checking on TravelMom was to look at OffCamber. You guys are the best. Kiwifan, about those candles, I think we'd need Elmo's help if we had one for each year. I'm sorta working on the one per decade theory these days, just for public safety.

Kiwifan
10-29-14, 06:39 PM
I wondered why you were late to your own party, lol. Hope you had an amazing trip, lots of Kiwis head over there, mainly for the rugby but still...
We had a blast in the US and Alaska. I know you know but wonder how many others realise what a fantastic country you live in? We will be back!
Take care Gal and I have 58 candles if you want um 40? :-)

Dvdb
10-29-14, 08:09 PM
And the third thing you checked were your picks?

I have yours and hubs picks in for this week, but you can change them if you'd like.

Welcome home.

TravelGal
10-31-14, 01:46 AM
Take care Gal and I have 58 candles if you want um 40? :-)

Nice try but you'll never see 18 again. :D

And the third thing you checked were your picks?

I have yours and hubs picks in for this week, but you can change them if you'd like.

Welcome home.

Thanks. I thought about it and realized I hadn't had time to digest most of those upsets so decided just to let it ride. TravelGuy thought the same. Too busy unpacking to concentrate. And yes, I did check Pool Host right away. LOL. But mostly because TravelGuy wanted to know the scores for the weeks we missed.