PDA

View Full Version : On the move again

Ed_Severson
10-13-14, 12:14 PM
Hello all,

Seems like this is becoming an annual tradition around here! :p

Anyhow, since I have always extended an open invitation for any and all OCers to stop by and visit me at the track, it's only fair that I tell you where to find me. I have left Dale Coyne Racing and will start working at Juncos Racing near the end of the month. Juncos won the Pro Mazda championship in 2014 and they are expanding into Indy Lights next season, so they've asked me to come engineer one of their two Lights cars.

Professionally this was a good opportunity to move up the ladder a bit in terms of experience and responsibility, and Juncos is based in Indy, so I will no longer have to commute to the Chicago 'burbs and force my wife into single motherhood.

I'm pretty excited about this change; I think it will be beneficial to me and the family in a lot of ways. And again, if any of you do come to a race next season, please stop by the Lights paddock and seek me out. I'd love to meet all of you eventually (but please PM me here first so we can avoid any confusion).

Mary
10-13-14, 01:56 PM
Congratulations and best of luck to you!

Mary

cameraman
10-13-14, 02:15 PM
Sounds like a good deal as Juncos Racing is at the correct end of the standings in Pro Mazda.

pfc_m_drake
10-13-14, 10:13 PM
Nothing but best wishes to you Ed. Hope you find tremendous success in your new endeavors. :)