PDA

View Full Version : NBA offseason 2014

WickerBill
07-11-14, 03:34 PM
So, anything going on in the NBA these days?

TravelGal
07-11-14, 03:43 PM
BWWHAAAAHAAA. As long as nothing is going on in LA this day, I'm okay.

cameraman
07-11-14, 03:58 PM
I don't know but whatever it is it is really impinging upon my dgaf attitude toward all things NBA.

WickerBill
07-11-14, 04:16 PM
Think the story is great, except he didn't apologize to Cleveland. Not for leaving -- he had every right to leave -- but for the way he announced it. Even a small mea culpa would have made this so much better.

dando
07-11-14, 07:20 PM
I'm just thankful the watch is over. :shakehead: Now on to the Kevin Love watch to the Cavs. :saywhat:

TravelGal
07-12-14, 11:52 AM
As it turns out, I *was* glad about something that happened in LA yesterday. Not that Jeremy Lin is the world's best basketball player but he's better than a lot the Lakers had this year, he has a reasonably decent personality, and he'll appeal to a large segment of our population. This appears to be a good move on the part of the Lakers.

Racing Truth
07-12-14, 01:45 PM
As it turns out, I *was* glad about something that happened in LA yesterday. Not that Jeremy Lin is the world's best basketball player but he's better than a lot the Lakers had this year, he has a reasonably decent personality, and he'll appeal to a large segment of our population. This appears to be a good move on the part of the Lakers.

AKA "The most pointless trade ever." Rockets did it clear space for Bosh. Oops. BTW: Bosh is, until 'Melo signs, the highest-payed player in the NBA because LOGIC.:laugh:

For your Lakers, Pau's gone and 'Melo's out of the picture. Good luck.

As an NE Ohioan, I'm just :cool: right now.

Happiest person alive? 1.) David Blatt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blatt) 1a.) Skylar Grey;)

TravelGal
07-12-14, 06:58 PM
AKA "The most pointless trade ever." Rockets did it clear space for Bosh. Oops. BTW: Bosh is, until 'Melo signs, the highest-payed player in the NBA because LOGIC.:laugh:

For your Lakers, Pau's gone and 'Melo's out of the picture. Good luck.

As an NE Ohioan, I'm just :cool: right now.

Happiest person alive? 1.) David Blatt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blatt) 1a.) Skylar Grey;)

Enjoy it while you can. As for Lin, you notice I didn't rave but I kinda like the guy. Shades of Linsanity with the Knicks, I guess. The Buss kids ain't known for their prowess in trading or willingness to loosen the purse strings [Carmelo]. I had to laugh when I read they were "part of the spirited biding." Does that mean they looked and said "H...ll no" and ran for the door? PS, the never did know what to do with Pau, who was my favorite player. Sigh.