PDA

View Full Version : Detroit #2

NismoZ
06-01-14, 04:10 PM
I think I mentioned Power's "questionable" driving in yesterday's race 1 in Detroit...I was in the OTHERS forum writing about NASCAB and TUSCC...AND IndyCar...sorry, too lazy to make 3 separate posts...Guess who just knocked THREE guys out with one of those boneheads-slide down the inside, jump over the curb and push people into the wall moves!? Duhhh..."incident under review!"...ya THINK!? Oooo...a drive-thru for Will. Ok, race on! PS...Toyota fastest at LeMans. Odds-on favorites, I'd guess?

NismoZ
06-01-14, 05:08 PM
Hummm...Power serves the drive-thru, gets knocked to the rear...now is SECOND with 17 to go...said he has made a bunch of suspect, boneheaded moves...didn't say he wasn't FAST! What a drive!

Dvdb
06-01-14, 05:45 PM
Is Helio the biggest 39 year old d-bag on the planet? #Rhetorical

NismoZ
06-01-14, 06:24 PM
Nah, just livin' the dream. I recall when many here would trash Michael for showing no emotion when he won a race now a guy shows too much? Big deal. He should have won yesterday, too. Based just on his behavior behind the wheel this weekend I was hoping Power WOULDN'T win and find it hard to criticize Helio's post-race behavior after such a great drive. Gosh, a Penske 1-2...when is HE going to retire!?:\

mapguy
06-01-14, 06:38 PM
Nah, just livin' the dream. I recall when many here would trash Michael for showing no emotion when he won a race now a guy shows too much? Big deal. He should have won yesterday, too. Based just on his behavior behind the wheel this weekend I was hoping Power WOULDN'T win and find it hard to criticize Helio's post-race behavior after such a great drive. Gosh, a Penske 1-2...when is HE going to retire!?:\

He's a phony. There's a reason why Jimmy Vasser listed him as his favourite actor. Oh, and Will Power is a dirty driver.

Winston Wolfe
06-01-14, 07:10 PM
He's a phony. There's a reason why Jimmy Vasser listed him as his favourite actor. Oh, and Will Power is a dirty driver.

Yeah, no ***** Mappy.... Gaylio is the best actor out there.... all the drama of not winning Indy, then the choreographed "spontaneous" fence climbing which is pretty tired at this point.... "oh man, let me tell you.... this was the best race win.... " (blah, blah, blah):shakehead:
And I have lost a lot of respect for Will Power... latest driving debacle today, taking out other drivers, ruining their day, and then in the post race, says stuff like" man, I guess I didn't see so-and-so" and "I have to see it on the replay"...
He just seems to be the modern day version of PT.... million dollar talent, with a ten cent brain (or was that Robby Gordon ?):D

TKGAngel
06-01-14, 07:14 PM
I only saw the last few laps of the race, but if you're not going to challenge your teammate on two restarts, be a little less obvious about it, Mr. Power.

gerhard911
06-01-14, 08:10 PM
LMAO! With the exception of a couple of posters in this thread and the membership at TF nobody GAF :rofl:

If it entertains you, great. Enjoy it while you can 'cause it's ready for the fork...

Andrew Longman
06-01-14, 10:57 PM
It was Robbie Gordon ;)

stroker
06-01-14, 11:18 PM
I was taking a nap.

I win.

Kiwifan
06-01-14, 11:49 PM
I was watching a rerun of Streets of San Francisco, I win too! :D

opinionated ow
06-02-14, 12:25 AM
I was asleep and dreaming of pretty girls. I win :-P

Kiwifan
06-02-14, 12:39 AM
I remember when there used to be three or four pages on different threads after a race. I'm picking nobody won. :-(

Your pretty girl wasn't called Baabara was it mate? ;-)

opinionated ow
06-02-14, 03:56 AM
I remember when there used to be three or four pages on different threads after a race. I'm picking nobody won. :-(

Your pretty girl wasn't called Baabara was it mate? ;-)

Definitely not...they weren't kiwis :-P

Kiwifan
06-02-14, 04:26 AM
Speaking of funny Aussies, what have you done with emjaya? MIA for some time now.

opinionated ow
06-02-14, 08:06 AM
Speaking of funny Aussies, what have you done with emjaya? MIA for some time now.

No idea...I guess he's probably just given up on US racing? There certainly isn't much left to get excited about aside from WoO and USAC

Rogue Leader
06-02-14, 09:04 AM
And I have lost a lot of respect for Will Power... latest driving debacle today, taking out other drivers, ruining their day, and then in the post race, says stuff like" man, I guess I didn't see so-and-so" and "I have to see it on the replay"...
He just seems to be the modern day version of PT.... million dollar talent, with a ten cent brain (or was that Robby Gordon ?):D

It was Robby Gordon, and I agree. I was a fan but I'm having a hard time being a fan of a guy who takes out at least 4 cars every single race on his charge to the front and then like laughs it off afterwards like "whoops, sorry, guess I didnt have that corner as well as I thought I did".

Rus'L
06-02-14, 03:12 PM
I was watching a rerun of Streets of San Francisco, I win too! :D

I was at the STPR. I take the title! :thumbup:

Kiwifan
06-02-14, 04:30 PM
I was at the STPR. I take the title! :thumbup:

I get it! We need to buy a vowel eh? I'm thinking an "i" and an "e" although that would still leave me a "r and p" short. :D :p