PDA

View Full Version : Tough Luck Chinese Grand Prix

Insomniac
04-20-14, 02:14 PM
Not as exciting as the last race, but interesting. Pitting early seemed to be preferable to going as far as possible on the tires. Hamilton had it pretty easy except for a minor off that cost him 7-8s. Been disappointing to see Kimi having a rough go back at Ferrari. I thought he'd challenge Alonso, but it's not even close. Enjoyed Red Bull team orders. Interesting Alonso rumors. I'm a bit surprised that McLaren ran so well in Australia but have fallen back as the slowest Mercedes now. Do the cars sound better or have I gotten used to the sound?

stroker
04-20-14, 05:02 PM
I didn't even know there was a race...

trish
04-20-14, 05:02 PM
Was it one or two races ago when Team Red Bull was throwing shade on Webber during the broadcast? I guess it's not so easy to concede when being told to move over. :D

WickerBill
04-20-14, 05:06 PM
It is only a matter of time before they change the RB10 to suit Vettel at the expense of Ricciardo. But it sure is fun right now.

I'm pretty sure they've adjusted the mics on the track to blend a bit more engine noise into the broadcasts.

I sure hope Nico can make the title race interesting.

gjc2
04-20-14, 06:02 PM
Not as exciting Interesting Alonso rumors.

I've been out of the loop for a couple of days, what are the rumors about Alonso?

Mary
04-20-14, 08:06 PM
Do the cars sound better or have I gotten used to the sound?

Nope, they still sound like crap, but like you, I'm getting used to them.

Mary

Rogue Leader
04-21-14, 12:18 AM
I've been out of the loop for a couple of days, what are the rumors about Alonso?

They basically said Alonso (or probably his manager I'd assume) has been making phone calls to get out of his Ferrari contract. the usual BS we hear about him...

BTW hearing Vettel basically tell the team to F off was funny, but at the same time when they did it to Webber and he said no Vettel cried like a bitch. Ricciardo just smiled about it and said whatever, in the end he got around. I don't think they are gonna be so quick to hand it to Vettel if he keeps acting like a little c u next tuesday.

Easy
04-21-14, 04:16 AM
Honda would love to have Alonso involved with their return to F1. Ron Dennis stepping back into an active role with the race team will be an obstacle though.

Rogue Leader
04-21-14, 08:36 AM
Honda would love to have Alonso involved with their return to F1. Ron Dennis stepping back into an active role with the race team will be an obstacle though.

I have a feeling that bridge is burned, even with Jesus Hamilton gone.....

cameraman
04-22-14, 02:12 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlrEPm0IQAALvEY.jpg