PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Disappointment!!

NismoZ
04-17-14, 11:25 AM
Took a peek at www.Motorsport.com this morning and...SOAB!! MuscleMilk/Pickett Racing is out. I think we all no why. Might as well just start calling the "P" class DPs again. Be surprised if Oak Racing sticks around much longer. So much for the lame effort to make things "fair.":mad:

G.
04-17-14, 01:15 PM
Took a peek at www.Motorsport.com this morning and...SOAB!! MuscleMilk/Pickett Racing is out. I think we all no why. Might as well just start calling the "P" class DPs again. Be surprised if Oak Racing sticks around much longer. So much for the lame effort to make things "fair.":mad:

What the hell am I supposed to do with all of this Ensure/Slim-Fast ripoff crap that the g made me buy?!? :mad:

:gomer:

Not surprised, and still surprised at the same time. If one follows SC racing at all, then they KNOW that the P class is really 2 classes. For MM to (apparently) bail because they aren't winning in a rigged game, seems a bit whiney I guess.

NismoZ
04-17-14, 06:22 PM
Not when you lay out as much money as those teams do. More than enough whining to go around in this sport but the whole concept of "United" was based on a promise to make things equal and the early returns are in... They AIN'T! I think Pickett should come back with a white #6 Corvette and challenge the factory team in GTLM! He has too good an operation for TUSCC to lose.