PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'll Be...!

NismoZ
03-26-14, 11:39 AM
How'd I miss this!? Penske is considering an entry in the Aussie V -8 Supercar Series in 2015...and Cindric is looking at Marcos Ambrose as a possible driver. (Marcos is the '03-'04 2-time V-8 champ.) Situation to be made more clear after Indy. VERY interesting! www.SpeedCafe.com

DagoFast
03-26-14, 06:24 PM
Poor Aussies. They've had enough criminals dumped on their shores long in the past. They certainly don't need this one showing up now.

Kiwifan
03-26-14, 08:29 PM
Poor Aussies. They've had enough criminals dumped on their shores long in the past. They certainly don't need this one showing up now.

That's funny! :D

If you ever get the chance to visit Aussie and the nice Customs Officer asks you "Do you have a criminal record?" DON'T answer "No, do you still one to get in?" :)

TravelGal
03-26-14, 08:31 PM
That's funny! :D

If you ever get the chance to visit Aussie and the nice Customs Officer asks you "Do you have a criminal record?" DON'T answer "No, do you still NEED one to get in?" :)

Fixed it for ya. :laugh::laugh:

Kiwifan
03-27-14, 12:28 AM
Cheers Gal! That's what you get trying to type on at iPad at lunchtime with a sammie in one hand and a coffee in the other. :D

I knew you would have my back. :thumbup: