PDA

View Full Version : Paul Tracy Speaks!

Mary
02-17-14, 09:23 AM
http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/race/sports-cars/us-racings-standard-of-officiating/

Mary

NismoZ
02-17-14, 10:59 AM
No surprises in anything he said. I might even say expected. Good for him, glad he is speaking out but even though he may be CORRECT in what he is saying, who (besides US!) is even listening? I like the bold "I'm 45, like Mario, and I'll get in anything" but is this a message to team owners that he is "open for business" or just a guy complaining about what he wishes he was still a part of! Sorry, PT...this ain't the old days anymore and they aren't coming back. Lots of drivers at the Rolex24 were over 45 and I think PT's inclusion would have been a great story. Sounds like nobody even asked? PS...any doubt about what that "resolution I was searching for" might have included!?:D

TravelGal
02-17-14, 04:48 PM
NismoZ, you repeated his point. These aren't the old days and they aren't coming back. He wants the officiating powers that be to get with the program of the way they race now. And, as you said, who can disagree that it's all so underpowered, it's taken away most of the ability to actually *race.*