PDA

View Full Version : Danica Patrick

Peter Venkman
06-29-03, 04:05 PM
I want her.

Yes, in the Biblical sense... I want her.

RaceChic
06-29-03, 04:22 PM
Alrighty then..... ;)

pchall
06-29-03, 05:16 PM
Hey. Once you get past the desire for carnal knowledge...

Did you notice that when she gets behind the wheel of a fast car she doesn't go backwards through the field?

Ankf00
06-29-03, 05:17 PM
yes, quite amazing, guess her car wasn't all "loose"

KLang
06-29-03, 05:22 PM
Interesting comment that without the lap time on the dash it was hard to judge how fast she was going with the mulitple classes of cars.

Railbird
06-29-03, 05:42 PM
what was that comment she made about "hot yoga"?

Oh, I'll bet it is.

All kidding aside she did a nice job today.

pchall
06-29-03, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00

In her post stint interview on ALMS radio she did say that the tires were on for two stints and that the back end wanted to step out under acceleration...

rabbit
06-29-03, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by pchall
In her post stint interview on ALMS radio she did say that the tires were on for two stints and that the back end wanted to step out under acceleration... Did she say she was sorry?

RaceGrrl
06-29-03, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00

From unpleasant rumors I've heard, Rahal should know all about that. Of course, the rumors are only unpleasant if you're not Bobby Rahal.

:p

DjDrOmusic
06-29-03, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Peter Venkman
I want her.

Yes, in the Biblical sense... I want her.

Take my advice, clear it with Andy Hall first!!!;)

cart7
06-29-03, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Railbird
what was that comment she made about "hot yoga"?

Oh, I'll bet it is.

This sounds like a job for rabbit. Get in there and get the story man. Inquiring minds want to know just how hot her yoga is. :D

Ankf00
06-29-03, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
From unpleasant rumors I've heard, Rahal should know all about that. Of course, the rumors are only unpleasant if you're not Bobby Rahal.

:p

Leave it to you to skew a statement that could just as easily be interpreted as innocent :P
I'm trying to be ambigious damnit! :D

rabbit
06-30-03, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by cart7
This sounds like a job for rabbit. Get in there and get the story man. Inquiring minds want to know just how hot her yoga is. :D Hey I'm married. :eek:

oddlycalm
07-01-03, 11:39 AM
Mighty Midget is cute enough, but ultimately what she's about is that she's one of the first female drivers around that doesn't go backwards through the field. Hard to tell at this stage how for she'll go.

oc