PDA

View Full Version : uh, what the hell happened to Indy?

stroker
10-12-13, 11:12 AM
haven't seen him post in what seems like forever?

SurfaceUnits
10-12-13, 01:36 PM
He may be over at that forem where Paffy and Defender leckshure everyone on the damage caused to indycar by strret racers

Great post.. The US road racing crowd has seen every major series they have been involved in go out of business. They have been working their magic on Indycar for years and it's no wonder why Indycar is in the shape it's in.

SurfaceUnits
10-12-13, 03:57 PM
accourse he coulda gotten lost in Gonzo's world too

nrc
10-13-13, 01:55 AM
Anyone heard anything from him on other forums?

TravelGal
10-13-13, 11:18 AM
Anyone heard anything from him on other forums?

Good point. I was wondering if he's over at one of the political forums. Lord knows fodder is abundant these days.

stroker
10-13-13, 08:34 PM
So it's not just me, in other words.

TravelGal
10-13-13, 10:51 PM
So it's not just me, in other words.

No, it's not just you. I checked his Facebook page and he hasn't posted for while. I don't have his email which bring ups the point that I really think most of us regulars know each other well enough now that we could trust each other with an emergency or "where the heck are ya" email address. I know I have one for lunatics that I'd could give any of the regular players here. :\

edit: Just checked and there is post from 2 hours ago. That's good news. I'll send him a message.

Indy
10-14-13, 10:29 AM
Thanks, 'Gal, for letting me know I was missed. Awwww, you guys... :o

I just got lost in the real world. Which is not such a bad thing. But I still luvs you and all. :p

So, has the IRL died yet? :gomer:

Indy
10-14-13, 10:39 AM
Just to make things easier, I updated my email address and settings so that you can email me through the site or PM me and I should get a notification. I am intentionally not spending too much time on the internet, so if you are concerned just get in touch.

nrc
10-14-13, 04:09 PM
So, has the IRL died yet? :gomer:

The IRL was declared brain dead over a decade ago. Nobody can convince the family to disconnect life support.