PDA

View Full Version : So who goes to Lotus?

cameraman
09-11-13, 01:39 PM
You've got Massa heading off into the sunset with Kimi taking his place. That leaves an open space at Lotus. Does Maldonado take his pile of money to Lotus? And where does that leave Hulkenburg?

Easy
09-11-13, 02:48 PM
I think it was Mark Hughes from Sky Sports who said after Monza that the driver market was going to get a bombshell and he was not referring to Ferrari/ALO/RAI. The ALO back to Enstone/Lotus with Santander securing budget and increased Renault tech support seemed to me a bit of creative writing.

Therefore, my prediction is Jacques Villeneuve to partner Nelson Piquet, jr. (the "back to Enstone" rumors were true but confused) at Lotus, with Patrick Lemarie as 3rd driver/umbrella holder and Nelson's "housemate" as team physio.

Easy
09-11-13, 02:49 PM
Hulk replaces Jacques from round 13 when the team have tired of his public whining and refusal to do development work, sponsor functions, not crash, etc..

Gnam
09-11-13, 04:19 PM
Schumacher, Ralf.

stroker
09-11-13, 07:14 PM
DANICA!

WickerBill
09-11-13, 08:30 PM
Michael Andretti

chop456
09-12-13, 01:27 AM
Therefore, my prediction is Jacques Villeneuve to partner Nelson Piquet, jr. (the "back to Enstone" rumors were true but confused) at Lotus, with Patrick Lemarie as 3rd driver/umbrella holder and Nelson's "housemate" as team physio.

This is exactly what I've been hearing. I can't divulge my source,,,,,however.

emjaya
09-12-13, 09:23 AM
Fred, and his Santander money.

cameraman
09-12-13, 11:34 AM
I think Nelson Philippe is still available

BarillaGirl
09-12-13, 10:41 PM
Zanardi with hand controls and a Paralympics sponsorship. ;)

TravelGal
09-12-13, 11:09 PM
I was just wondering this week what Bruno Junquiera is doing [which made me google it and see nascar grand am something, something, something] :rolleyes:

Rogue Leader
09-13-13, 07:49 AM
I was just wondering this week what Bruno Junquiera is doing [which made me google it and see nascar grand am something, something, something] :rolleyes:

I think he runs with RSR (the former Rocketsports) in LMPC in ALMS.