cameraman
08-31-13, 04:33 PM
5o_Mkq_00yA

nissan gtp
08-31-13, 06:21 PM
green/red/checker :saywhat:

Opposite Lock
08-31-13, 07:59 PM
As a friend from another forum once postulated, "The haplessness is getting haplesser." :laugh:

cameraman
08-31-13, 09:24 PM
The cause of the flag...

72rFXyYmUYE

opinionated ow
08-31-13, 11:20 PM
What the hell is that thing in the middle of the road that they were all dodging?

G.
09-01-13, 12:57 AM
What the hell is that thing in the middle of the road that they were all dodging?

The entrance to Wario's Gold Mine, but you need the cheat codes.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100528155103/wii/images/3/36/800px-Warios_Gold_Mine_Screenshot2-1-.jpg

NismoZ
09-01-13, 01:17 PM
Now that I see what you are talking about on the ABC replay, and after attending a GREAT combined weekend at RA, all I can do is shake my head. PLEASE, someone tell me Baltimore will NOT be on the USCR schedule! TIRES, (with CURBS!) stacked in the middle of a straightaway! (in the MIDDLE of a rolling start!)Track blockage! Blown starts! Bodywork all over the place! More penalties than a Blackhawks game, manufactured chaos...USCR does NOT need this...even the announce team is sarcastic in their criticism. So...:shakehead::thumbdown:

NismoZ
09-01-13, 02:02 PM
Must say, though, the last half hour was outstanding! Pass and re-pass(es) for the lead, Corvettes running 1-2 OA, for awhile:) The good got goin' but still the wrong track for these guys IMO...still very hopeful about '014.

Gnam
09-01-13, 02:08 PM
PLEASE, someone tell me Baltimore will NOT be on the USCR schedule! TIRES...USCR does NOT need this... :shakehead::thumbdown:
Ridiculous. Hopefully this is the kill shot to this pathetic track.

Nascar loves the "Big One" though, so this might be a plus.

mapguy
09-01-13, 02:55 PM
These cars should not be on street courses. Period. North American street courses suck. Even Long Beach is mickey mouse compared to European street courses.

SurfaceUnits
09-01-13, 05:06 PM
http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2013/08/06/baltimore-grand-prix-2014-event-dates.html?iana=ind_sports

The Baltimore street race currently hosts a combo IndyCar/ALMS event and is sponsored by SRT, which competes with its factory Viper team in the soon-to-be USCR GT LM class. Promoted by Michael Andretti's Andretti Sports Marketing team, which has become a major player in race event management, Baltimore is said to be one of the stronger alternative candidates for inclusion by the USCR.

INSIGHT: USCR's 2014 schedule taking shape
http://www.racer.com/insight-uscrs-2014-schedule-taking-shape/article/303718/

The Toyota Grand Prix at Long Beach has a history with the ALMS and Grand-Am on its storied street circuit, and one of two scenarios could take place during the mid-April date. Paddock space is the most serious limitation for the USCR, which is expected to have far more entries than real estate to house them within the SoCal circuit.

The concept of a GT-only race at Long Beach – one that utilizes just the GT Le Mans cars (a.k.a. ALMS GT), is the plan that has made the rounds for feedback, but a split Saturday/Sunday sports car presence, with GT LM one day, followed by a LMP2/Daytona Prototype race the next, is also said to be on the table. With the vital Los Angeles market desired by all the manufacturers involved in the USCR, at least one race will take place in support of the headlining IndyCar Series event.

Rogue Leader
09-02-13, 12:25 AM
Whats really sad is a lot of these guys are on sort-of tight budgets. Look at Risi who had to miss 2 events due to damage. Their car got really effed up in this wreck, I hope that doesn't happen again.

This whole race was an absolute cluster F.

NismoZ
09-03-13, 08:35 PM
Those Racer mag. Comments I consider to be hopeful. I would LOVE to see fields large enough to run separate GT and Prototype events on the non-endure weekends. To me that would require at least 24 car grids. ANY possibility of that?

Rus'L
09-13-13, 03:01 PM
Whats really sad is a lot of these guys are on sort-of tight budgets. Look at Risi who had to miss 2 events due to damage. Their car got really effed up in this wreck, I hope that doesn't happen again.

This whole race was an absolute cluster F.

If you are talking about the Lime Rock crash, I thought Risi only missed Mosport?

Rogue Leader
09-13-13, 03:50 PM
If you are talking about the Lime Rock crash, I thought Risi only missed Mosport?

I thought it was 2 but I could be wrong