PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to support Molson's

Twisty Bits
06-28-03, 04:17 AM
Courtesy of Anita (7G),

Intoducing the new 5 litre mini kegs (Bubbas).
http://www.seventhgear.com/graphics/newsGrfx/RocketsportsBubba3.jpghttp://www.seventhgear.com/graphics/newsGrfx/TeamPlayersBubba3.jpg

read more! (http://micro.newswire.ca/releases/June2003/23/c6392.html/53454-0)

mello
06-28-03, 04:36 AM
I want a Players one!!
Thanks for the photo Twisty. I looked everywhere the other day and couldn't find one.
Heck they are selling the empty cans on ebay already.

RaceChic
06-28-03, 06:38 AM
If I can find them mello, I will get you one! :D
Beer, beer, beer, bubba, beer, beer, beer! :D

Sean O'Gorman
06-28-03, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by mello
Heck they are selling the empty cans on ebay already.

Knowing this crowd, I'm sure at least a dozen people here got the idea "hey, I could get paid to drink beer!" when they read that sentence. :)

Miljax
06-28-03, 02:18 PM
Mmm... beer... Mmm... racing. Win win situation if you ask me!

Twisty Bits
06-28-03, 02:33 PM
I don't think I'll be able to bring one for everyone at Cleveland, but, maybe a couple and raffle them off. No charge of course. How does that sound?

devilmaster
06-28-03, 07:20 PM
we could probably get one or two for monday's practice, no? get the three canucks to sign it.... and maybe break the seal on it too... ;) :D

Steve

Ankf00
06-29-03, 01:24 AM
I wanna see one of those attached to a manequin's(sp edit) pelvis with a helmet on top of it in an actual tub :)

RTKar
06-29-03, 10:43 AM
How much are they?

RaceChic
06-29-03, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
I don't think I'll be able to bring one for everyone at Cleveland, but, maybe a couple and raffle them off. No charge of course. How does that sound?

I talked with Giggles and Devilmaster...... We will each bring two and contribute them as prizes to raffle off. How about everyone puts their name in a hat and we'll draw names at a Friday night gathering. Everyone should be there by then. I know Rocket won't be there till Friday. That's eight (8) to raffle off. Thoughts??? :)

mello
06-29-03, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
I talked with Giggles and Devilmaster...... We will each bring two and contribute them as prizes to raffle off. How about everyone puts their name in a hat and we'll draw names at a Friday night gathering. Everyone should be there by then. I know Rocket won't be there till Friday. That's eight (8) to raffle off. Thoughts??? :)
Just one thought. I better win one!

RaceChic
06-29-03, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by mello
Just one thought. I better win one!

Chances are very good. There will be 8 of them....... :D

RTKar
06-29-03, 03:16 PM
Will you consider a signed PT pic as a bribe? ;)

RaceChic
06-29-03, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by RTKar
Will you consider a signed PT pic as a bribe? ;)

Okay!!!!!!! :D
Believe it or not, and I know this will steal the rug out from under many of you, I will trade beer for race paraphenalia!!!!! :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

RaceChic
06-29-03, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
we could probably get one or two for monday's practice, no? get the three canucks to sign it.... and maybe break the seal on it too... ;) :D

Sounds like a plan...... :)

nz_climber
06-29-03, 08:31 PM
I sure hope my name gets put in that hat :D

rocket
06-29-03, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
...I know Rocket won't be there till Friday...

Thanks for thinking of me...:D see ya Friday:thumbup:

Peter Venkman
06-30-03, 02:20 PM
There is a God.

JoeBob
06-30-03, 02:53 PM
So here's a question - here in Minnesota, they sell the "Bubbas" of Molson Canadian. Would they send some of these down to us?

Here in Minnesota, I live further north than some of you Canucks do!

RaceChic
07-01-03, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by JoeBob
So here's a question - here in Minnesota, they sell the "Bubbas" of Molson Canadian. Would they send some of these down to us?

Here in Minnesota, I live further north than some of you Canucks do!

I thought they are only selling them in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. The three cities that the Molson Indy races are located in as well as some other major cities in Canada. I know they have them in Windsor. Maybe??? :confused:

RaceChic
07-01-03, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by rocket
Thanks for thinking of me...:D see ya Friday:thumbup:

You're Welcome. Mello and Flywheel won't be there till then either. :)