PDA

View Full Version : I think this is safe to post now

DjDrOmusic
06-27-03, 05:14 PM
Danica IS driving a Ferrari at Road Atlanta this weekend, and even though Andy Hall was unavailable for comment, I think his office will confirm this fact!;) :shakehead

cart7
06-28-03, 08:59 AM
Since this hasn't been officially confirmed by AH and signed off on by the Pope, I can only accept this as a rumour. :D

Ankf00
06-28-03, 06:53 PM
lemme guess... you're a journalist too!!! :D

Kate
07-02-03, 06:35 PM
Does the phrase "beating a dead horse" mean anything to you babies? Give it a rest, why don't you?

However, I do thank you for reminding me why I don't bother posting at Seventh Grade anymore. :shakehead

pchall
07-02-03, 07:47 PM
Why do you bother to post here when you have your own cat box to play in? :confused:

Ankf00
07-02-03, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Kate
Does the phrase "beating a dead horse" mean anything to you babies? Give it a rest, why don't you?

However, I do thank you for reminding me why I don't bother posting at Seventh Grade anymore. :shakehead

no love for the fellow journo's? :(

trubritz
07-02-03, 10:41 PM

Little sensitive Kate? Did you intern at the Washington Post perhaps?

(that's a joke Kate BTW)

RaceGrrl
07-02-03, 10:53 PM

An apology for acting like a pompous know-it-all might mean something. You get what you give here. If you admit that you were wrong, maybe people will cut you some slack.

Turn7
07-02-03, 11:03 PM
Boy,

Kate sure is being a real Lulu!:p

Kate
07-05-03, 09:38 AM
I wasn't wrong. What I said was that Andy Hall had told me it was news to him, which was absolutely correct. I've been told by drivers and putative team owners in the past that something was a "done deal" -- including, recently, Ralf Schumacher being turfed out of Williams and Robbie Kerr being hired for the seat that went to Ralph Firman -- and have learned to check everything drivers tell me before I go telling the world.

Until I have confirmation I don't believe it no matter who tells me it's the gospel truth. So that's somehow "unprofessional"?