PDA

View Full Version : anyone here gonna be in toronto?

paper
06-27-03, 04:45 PM
my first trip to my former home town in 19 yrs. the last time I saw champ cars in that area was at mosport. there was even a roadster with two speed gearbox. he was bitchin off the turns and up that hill on the andretti straight... any way ,, if any of you will be there i hope we meet.... did I post this in the right spot? takes me a while to get things like that. paper

Lizzerd
06-27-03, 06:38 PM
WickerBill! Move this to "Gatherings", please! The newbie doesn't get it yet.

To answer your question, no, I won't be there but would love to some year. Enjoy... And welcome to the non-combat zone.

paper
06-27-03, 07:03 PM
sorry .. it will never happen again....paper

RaceChic
06-27-03, 07:04 PM
I will be there all three days. :D

Lizzerd
06-27-03, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by paper
sorry .. it will never happen again....paper

paper,
Sorry, I forgot to add the :) :) :)

devilmaster
06-27-03, 07:41 PM
Myself, Jeff and Shawn will be hanging out in the Checkered Flag club, with 4runner.....

As always, look for the fat guy wearing the tilley hat. Thatd be me ;)

Steve

mello
06-27-03, 07:46 PM
I sure wish we were going but we chose Laguna over Toronto this year. You will have a blast Paper!!!! If you can, make sure you make it downtown to the street party on Thursday night. This city really promotes the race. Alot of fun. I am sure going to miss it this year. (not a huge deal to post in wrong fourm here, everyone is pretty laid back really)

devilmaster
06-27-03, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by mello
not a huge deal to post in wrong fourm here, everyone is pretty laid back really

Besides, WB doesn't get to use the blue 'move over' flag too much here. And he once said he wanted to use it. ;)

Steve

paper
06-27-03, 09:31 PM
sorry for the sorry,, im a little sensitive I guess... my name count went way past my ability to remember them all. thanx again for all......paper

Miljax
06-27-03, 09:45 PM
I will be there, along with MKEJP, who doesn't post anymore, it seems to me... Either way, we will be there with bells (and SARS masks) on!!!

Kate
06-28-03, 08:09 AM
I'll be there -- working mostly but hope to meet up with people during the weekend. Fortunately I'm only a streetcar ride away!

Cadillac Mike
07-01-03, 08:31 AM
Grandstand 32!