PDA

View Full Version : Off Camber Yahoo Fantasy NECKCAR 2013

manic mechanic
02-01-13, 05:36 PM
Yeah folks, I did it.

I know many here wish we would just quit it, but it can be fun with the current "rules" package we have in place (although if dc or Sonic catch me at the track this year I'm gonna be buying some drinks!:D).

Such as it is, here's the info:

Group name: Off Camber

Group #: 8713

Password: danicle

:gomer:

Let's have (poke) a little fun at NASCAR'S latest tellanovella... :rofl:

manic

trish
02-16-13, 05:56 PM
Join Here (http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto)

Hopefully I can keep up this year.

Winston Wolfe
02-18-13, 01:43 PM
Vandelay Racing is back in the hunt this year....
heck, with Princess SparklePony grabbing the pole, who knows what could happen this year ?:eek:

Dvdb
02-18-13, 07:06 PM
TeamTJB back for another year of mid-pack finishes.

manic mechanic
02-18-13, 09:51 PM
Still time to join in the fun! 6 teams in, plenty of room for more players. :gomer:

dando
02-18-13, 10:08 PM
I'll jump in as soon as I have time away from dealing with court stuff. :irked:

-Kevin

TravelGal
03-11-13, 01:15 AM
Damn. I just saw this. :rolleyes: Clicked on Trish's link and, of COURSE, I can't find the *&^%&&*& team.

Assistance please. Thank you.

Edit: Diligent use of the search function yielded a link dcracer put up from last year so I'm in. Or I will be once I figure out which of these buzzards to pick for my drivers this week.

Winston Wolfe
11-18-13, 01:14 AM
Vandelay Racing is back in the hunt this year....
heck, with Princess SparklePony grabbing the pole, who knows what could happen this year ?:eek:

Hey, its finally over.... the NAPCAB season that is....
and
We have a winner in the OC Fantasy League that started out with high hopes for Princess Sparklepony as she literally, grabbed the Pole, at Daytoner and started off the season.

CONGRATS to "Walmart for President" with a total of 13 weekly wins.... pretty darn good.
I had 7 wins and finished 4th.... :cry:

Thanks to Manic for putting it all together !:thumbup:

manic mechanic
11-19-13, 01:37 AM
Hey, its finally over.... the NAPCAB season that is....
and
We have a winner in the OC Fantasy League that started out with high hopes for Princess Sparklepony as she literally, grabbed the Pole, at Daytoner and started off the season.

CONGRATS to "Walmart for President" with a total of 13 weekly wins.... pretty darn good.
I had 7 wins and finished 4th.... :cry:

Thanks to Manic for putting it all together !:thumbup:

I believe you are mistaken, my friend...

DC Racer's Team Taxicabs took his second OC season title (and that was basically a foregone conclusion with 6 weeks to go) in a dominant fashion... (he had 13 wins), Followed by myself (a 2-time OC champion as well), and Sonic ("Walmart for President")...also a multi-time champion.

Your fourth place finish is nothing to sneeze at when you judge the arena you are playing in, sir.

The year started with 6 players (4 former champions), and ended with 6 players. 4 previous champions finished in the top 4 positions, and second place was up for grabs until the final checkered flag fell.
I'm not Brian France (thank god!!!), but I like to see the competition for every position... I remember "back in the day" with this competition, there were 30+ teams, and running "top 5" with those folks made me sweat every decision. I'd put down money that every other player who has ever been up front in the closing weeks has felt the same way... That's the competitor in all of us. :thumbup:

I thank you all for playing. I had fun... I hope all of you had some too.

;)

Mary
11-20-13, 09:11 PM
Maybe I'll do this next year if it is around. Since Juan Pablo is leaving NECKCAR there isn't much reason for me to follow it now, so maybe this will help. I never followed college basketball until I got hooked on Bracketology a few years ago. I still avoid fantasy on sports I really like, but this is NASCAR...what the hey....

Mary