PDA

View Full Version : RIP Photographer Michael C Brown

TRDfan
12-26-12, 11:31 PM
Someone on this site linked to his FB account where he shared some current and archive photos.

Just posted on his page:

It is with a very very heavy heart in Sun Valley, Idaho that I write to tell you that Michael has passed away this afternoon very suddenly while out snowshoeing. We know you all meant so much to him. He will always be in our hearts and thoughts.

Jori, Abrielle, Mika and Seth can be reached at: Jorip123@mac.com
Services are pending.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/michael.c.brown.77

cameraman
12-26-12, 11:42 PM
And his daughter just posted

I love you daddy. You were the best daddy I could ever imagine of. I can't believe this. It was so sudden. And now, you're...gone. I will always remember all of the times and memories we've had together. I love love loved going grocery shopping with you. You would always let me get what I wanted. I will miss you tucking me in and kissing me goodnight while telling me you love me. I will miss your smile and your lovely, warm, kind and generous heart. You touched so many hearts. You are loved and remembered by many. Thank you for everything daddy.
Love, your oldest daughter,
Abrielle D Brown

One hell of a reality check that makes my problems pale to insignificance.

DagoFast
12-27-12, 12:51 AM
:( Awful news. He was simply one of the most talented racing photographers its been my pleasure to view. Had just wished him happy holidays on Christmas eve. I'm gonna go hug my family now.