PDA

View Full Version : The Habit Burger Grill

cameraman
12-13-12, 05:51 PM
They just opened up their first location in Utah. It looks like a glorified Burger King from their ads. Anyone ever been to one of their 69 locations in CA & AZ? Is it worth checking out?

Gnam
12-13-12, 07:13 PM
They opened one here last summer. I haven't been yet, but no one is raving about it.

TravelGal
12-13-12, 09:38 PM
I've been. High class burgers. :\ I make higher class burgers at home. Don't see the attraction. If I'm going to eat a burger out, I want something revolting like Burger King. I feel the same about In 'N Out Burger, which I can only say because I'm typing this in Florida. If I were in California, my computer would instantly burst into flames and a posse would be after me with tar and feathers. I do, however, admit to the occasional Johnny Rockets. Love them shakes.

SteveH
12-13-12, 11:55 PM
There's not much as revolting as Burger King's Angry Whopper. Not sure what possessed me to order that.

cameraman
12-14-12, 12:07 AM
There is an actual menu item called Angry Whopper???

TravelGal
12-14-12, 12:27 AM
There's not much as revolting as Burger King's Angry Whopper. Not sure what possessed me to order that.

There is an actual menu item called Angry Whopper???

???? Do tell!

cameraman
12-14-12, 12:51 AM
Sweet Jesus, he isn't kidding.

Burger King ‘Angry’ Whopper Will Punch You In the Face (http://foodbeast.com/content/2012/10/26/burger-king-angry-whopper-will-punch-you-in-the-face/)

The items will be available nationwide and presented in old-school packing meant to reflect the commemorative occasion. Among them, the Wisconsin White Cheddar Whopper Sandwich – a beef patty topped with smoked bacon, ‘Wisconsin’ white cheddar cheese and all the obligatory veggies. Of course, the main player here is the Angry Whopper Sandwich that gets it’s delicate name from the melted Habanero cheese, slices of jalapeño, spicy onion petals and angry sauce. Both sandwiches start at a suggested retail price of $4.49.

:saywhat:

chop456
12-14-12, 05:48 AM
Haven't had one, but a friend's wife described it as "Not so much angry as mildly irritated." :laugh:

On the other hand, the Crispy Jalapeno Slider from White Castle = :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: