PDA

View Full Version : If you think your commute sucks...

dando
12-03-12, 08:15 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/125-mile-traffic-jam-russia-video-two-days_n_2231516.html?utm_hp_ref=world

Traffic in Los Angeles and New York City pales in comparison to the 125-mile backup in Russia over the weekend.

On the highway between St. Petersburg and Moscow, a traffic jam stretched 125 miles and last for three days, CNN reported. The two cities are the country's most populated.

Three feet of snow caused the massive 125-mile traffic jam on Highway M-10, which began on Friday and lasted through Sunday, according to Russia's state-run news network, RIA Novosti.

:eek:

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
12-04-12, 01:17 AM
At some point it didn't occur to someone to send an announcement telling people to stay home?

That said I guess I shouldn't feel sorry for myself over my schedule. Last month I was in Houston, SLC, Atlantic City and San Diego. I am in Germany, return on Wednesday and will walk across the terminal to get on a flight to Richmond. Then next week I go back to San Diego. And there is a trip to Ohio in there somewhere. My body clock is totally whacked.

stroker
12-04-12, 08:12 AM
At some point it didn't occur to someone to send an announcement telling people to stay home?

Tell Russians to stay home because it snowed? :p