PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR - Penske

G.
11-18-12, 04:52 PM
Penske has a driver that could win the shampeenship?

I didn't know this.

I guess it would be nice if a fruity-cup road race team beat up the hillbillies, right? Right??

Kezlowski is one of the very few drivers I have heard anything about this season, unless rasslin' and fightin' were involved.

If my son is watching, is it ok for me to cheer for him?

:gomer:

Indy
11-18-12, 10:15 PM
Well, they did it. Keselowski is from Michigan, too. Beat the hilljacks at their own game. :thumbup:

Andrew Longman
11-19-12, 12:06 AM
He immediately had classy comments for winner Ambrose after losing to him at The Glen, and then had humble classy comments for his team and family after winning the championship.

He must be classy is my guess.

Then again, get about 14 Miller Lites in him and he just gets goofy.

opinionated ow
11-19-12, 12:14 AM
Did Marcos Ambrose win on an oval? :eek: :D

TravelGal
11-19-12, 11:25 AM
I don't know where the thread on the Fantasy NASCAR is so I'm posting here. I WON THE WEEK. Happy Dance all over the place. Ended up 5th (only 8 guys playing but hey, I only figured out how to do for real about 3 weeks ago. :laugh: ) For the race for the cup, I was only 4 points out of fourth. I am savoring this because, after all I am Jess Guessin' and next year could be Cellar City.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY Dance.

NismoZ
11-20-12, 10:22 AM
That referenced Glen race was a big eye-opener for me, too. The finish was spectacular, I was happy for Ambrose but the post-race interviews helped make me a big Keselowski fan also. He is a breath of fresh air in series filled with self absorbed jerks. My guess is his parents don't mind him racing against the Busch brothers but do NOT want him to hang out with them!:) Good show Brad...and Penske racing! NOW...NASCAB needs a 3rd road race...At AUSTIN!:thumbup:

manic mechanic
11-21-12, 01:41 AM
NOW...NASCAB needs a 3rd road race...At AUSTIN!:thumbup:

Actually, they need 9 road races to separate the drivers from the "wheel-holders", with at least 2 in the playoffs.

JohnHKart
11-21-12, 02:20 PM
Here we go again with Espn just absolutely having to show the wife - Roger's on the pitbox and split the screen , she's so important we have to see her during the race. Glad Penske and Dodge won .

Andrew Longman
11-21-12, 05:30 PM
Actually, they need 9 road races to separate the drivers from the "wheel-holders", with at least 2 in the playoffs.

I'd be happy (for now) if they had four road races (Sonoma not being one of them) and one in the Chase.

The Glen is a must. Pick three more from RA, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Mosport, COTA, Portland.