PDA

View Full Version : India aka "Anyone still watching F1?"

WickerBill
10-27-12, 06:01 PM
Have we settled into 2011 mode again? Will Lewis have anything for the Bulls? Does Lewis see what he is getting into at Mercedes?

Easy
10-27-12, 06:09 PM
I won't give up. I may not like it but I won't give up.

But it seems Bernie needs to institute a rule that Newey must change teams once every 4 years. I really don't want to watch the Vettel-Newey version of Schu-Brawn/Byrne 2000-2004.

Insomniac
10-27-12, 06:40 PM
Still watching, but Alonso getting taken out twice is going to make the rest of this season a bore unless Vettel has a mechanical failure.

gjc2
10-27-12, 07:37 PM
I’m still watching F1.

I’m sure Mercedes convinced LH that they weren’t satisfied where they are and will be making the commitment needed ($$$$$) to mix it up with big three.

I’m surprised no one posted about Ferrari re-signing Massa

As soon as Alonso was taken out Japan I knew it was going to be three in a row for Vettel.

I like the idea of moving Adrian Newey around.

ps: As I was trying to arrange my patio furniture in a way that it won’t be blown away in the coming hurricane I was thinking I could really use Adrian now!

NismoZ
10-27-12, 08:21 PM
Let's see...6 responses here for Korea, 9 for Japan and 8 for Singapore. I'd say interest has fallen.:D...hope we can hit double digits for Austin!:p Heck IndyCar had 120 for Fontana! Of course 117 of them were negative!

WickerBill
10-27-12, 08:39 PM
ps: As I was trying to arrange my patio furniture in a way that it won’t be blown away in the coming hurricane I was thinking I could really use Adrian now!

:thumbup:

cameraman
10-27-12, 09:42 PM
Let's see, Nico Rosberg hasn't made it 1/4 mile in the last two races. Tomorrow he starts in between Grosjean and Maldonado:eek:

Schumacher is two rows back. Tell me again why Hamilton signed with Mercedes?

gerhard911
10-27-12, 09:50 PM
Because McLaren got their belly full of the whinny spoiled beeotch ?

Rex Karz
10-27-12, 10:18 PM
F1 has the only racing that interests me anymore.

ALMS is dead. Not sure if we'll be able to see LeMans on live TV any time soon. Though I enjoyed NASCAR 20 years ago, that was 20 years ago and at best I look at one or two races a year on TV.

The EARL and the Mindy 497.5 . . . . . :yuck:

Indy
10-27-12, 10:44 PM
The Asian races are so freaking boring. I really don't care much anymore. :\

opinionated ow
10-27-12, 11:18 PM
the indian track is soooooooooo freaking boring!

NismoZ
10-28-12, 03:01 PM
Nice SMOG! Do those cars run catalytic converters?

WickerBill
10-28-12, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure the track is boring... I just think it suits Red Bull right now. When they're not so dominant at the track, maybe not so boring.

Insomniac
10-29-12, 11:43 AM
Pretty ho hum, but I thought on the start, the hole the 2 McLarens made that let Alonso fly past them sans DRS was cool, then they showed more commitment outbraking him. :D

Just have to hope for a Red Bull mechanical failure. Great timing on debuting the double DRS.