PDA

View Full Version : Korea

stroker
10-13-12, 10:45 AM
Webber's finally got some pace! Nico's back in front of The Chin! I may actually get a decent team result!

cameraman
10-13-12, 03:16 PM
Vettel was not a happy camper...

and a €10,000 unsafe release fine for Mercedes...

emjaya
10-13-12, 07:37 PM
Vettel was not a happy camper...

and a €10,000 unsafe release fine for Mercedes...

Was there tears in the motorhome again?

cameraman
10-14-12, 12:46 PM
Hamilton:shakehead

I'm exhausted. I was told after the race that my car had suffered a rear anti-roll bar failure a few laps into the second stint. It was safe to drive - and I was trying my best with it, pushing all the way - but it was extremely hard to maintain a good pace. The balance was switching from corner to corner, the car was moving around along the straights, and it was eating up the tyres, which meant we lost further ground by being forced onto a three-stop strategy. To make things even more difficult, I then picked up some stray run-off Astroturf, which tangled itself around my sideboard winglet for the final few laps. It stalled the diffuser - so I had no rear downforce at the end, which made it even trickier to hang on to 10th place.

WickerBill
10-14-12, 05:58 PM
Massa faster than Fred. Hope that happens continually.

Rus'L
10-16-12, 10:19 PM
Massa faster than Fred. Hope that happens continually.

For the rest of this year, it won't matter. Ferrari will never allow Massa to stay ahead of Alonso. Even Massa himself said after Korea, he has no problem supporting Alonso's bid for the title.

However, it is nice to see Massa getting his speed and confidence back. Will be very interesting to see what happens next year.

Insomniac
10-17-12, 12:48 PM
For the rest of this year, it won't matter. Ferrari will never allow Massa to stay ahead of Alonso. Even Massa himself said after Korea, he has no problem supporting Alonso's bid for the title.

However, it is nice to see Massa getting his speed and confidence back. Will be very interesting to see what happens next year.

But isn't that only if they have to swap positions? I don't see them say moving Massa to 4th from 2nd to get Alonso to 3rd.