PDA

View Full Version : Japan...

NismoZ
10-07-12, 09:17 PM
The CHASE begins!:D

WickerBill
10-07-12, 09:23 PM
HAM found out BUT unfollowed him on twitter, and blew a gasket.

Then found out BUT never did follow him. Oops. I'm telling you, HAM is going backward in maturity. By end of next year, he will be giggling at fart jokes in press conferences.

Bravo, Kobe. Grosjean needs to win some poles, that way he can't screw up anyone else's race in corners 1 and 2.

TedN
10-08-12, 09:55 AM
HAM found out BUT unfollowed him on twitter, and blew a gasket.

Then found out BUT never did follow him. Oops. I'm telling you, HAM is going backward in maturity. By end of next year, he will be giggling at fart jokes in press conferences.

And the 1st syllable of twitter is ......

Pilgrims Drop
10-08-12, 04:12 PM
His name really is Louise... and she is 14yrs old :rolleyes:

Easy
10-08-12, 07:59 PM
Lewis only made of a fool of himself on twitter because Massa's fault/mechanical failure/McLaren made him take the wrong set up/backmarker/etc.

More importantly, now that he is free of Ron's restrictions he can record an album that may be even worse than Jack Newtown's.

WickerBill
10-09-12, 05:04 PM
I absolutely love that racetrack, by the way. Would be even better if I didn't have to listen to Varsha talk about it.

Insomniac
10-10-12, 04:13 PM
I was surprised they couldn't figure out (and see) Alonso's tire was cut down. Ferrari may be looking back at the end of the season and have their poor qualifying to blame. :thumbup: to Massa. Emerged from the carnage in 4th and picked up 2 places through pit stop exchanges. He was able to push hard. Did Hamilton get a 3rd car? And wow "not many drivers would do that". Humble much?

Al Czervik
10-10-12, 04:26 PM
offered without comment - thanks to Jalopnik

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/181qw12194n1qjpg/original.jpg

cameraman
10-10-12, 04:26 PM
I was surprised they couldn't figure out (and see) Alonso's tire was cut down.

I'm very confused, Kimi sliced the sidewall off of Alonso's tire, it shredded instantly and he spun off in the space of about 5 seconds. When did they not know his tire wasn't cut down?

Insomniac
10-14-12, 11:29 PM
I'm very confused, Kimi sliced the sidewall off of Alonso's tire, it shredded instantly and he spun off in the space of about 5 seconds. When did they not know his tire wasn't cut down?

I meant as the reason for him going off. I don't recall now, but they said they couldn't tell and never revisited it. Or maybe I meant they didn't see it initially cut down, but torn up after he spun back on the track. The replay showed it was down well before that.