cameraman
11-14-12, 03:52 PM
Oh ****, we need to pick again:eek:

All done with 29 hours to spare...

dando
11-14-12, 04:13 PM
Oh ****, we need to pick again:eek:

All done with 29 hours to spare...

Dude, I had mine in yesterday, but may need to make some changes since 4 starting QBs went down last weekend. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Dvdb
11-14-12, 06:24 PM
You mean I may not have to "bump" the thread tomorrow morning?

:D

TravelGal
11-14-12, 08:26 PM
You mean I may not have to "bump" the thread tomorrow morning?

Welllll, success seems to have gone to WB's head, the Knight is out tilting at windmills as usual, Nappy is somewhere and you're nowhere to be seen either. Other than that, we're good.

Dvdb
11-15-12, 12:24 PM
bump.........for Wickerbill

nrc
11-15-12, 03:12 PM
bump.........for Wickerbill

All that effort fighting back into the standings only to blow a deadline? That would be terrible. :p

WickerBill
11-15-12, 03:28 PM
Doods, it's done... I'm in... been in California, long week.

Looks like week three kind of derailed you. Good job fighting back into contention.

Ha.. close! Correct answer was "well mostly because you sucked for several weeks."

TravelGal
11-15-12, 03:49 PM
Doods, it's done... I'm in... been in California, long week.

Ha.. close! Correct answer was "well mostly because you sucked for several weeks."

Sorry I missed ya. Heading back there tonight after nearly 2 1/2 months helping out TravelMom.

Yeah, I seem to have caught that same sucker bug although I'd be doing better if I had taken everyone's advice and at least made SOME picks for the week I missed.

Dvdb
11-15-12, 06:08 PM
Good job, guys and Gal. Everyone's picks are in and still 3 hours until the deadline.

Early reminder for next week. Three games on Thursday so the late penalty will be harsh.

cameraman
11-16-12, 03:38 AM
Oh my,

Wickerbill=Dvdb=nrc=Cameraman

Dando=Insomniac

100% GB, Atl, StL, Cin, Hou & Den
90% TB, Dal, Was, NE, Bal, SF
50:50 Buf:Mia

WickerBill
11-16-12, 02:09 PM
Well, I'm not gonna lose any ground to nrc this week. :shakehead

dando
11-18-12, 08:37 PM
How 'bout them Cowboys. Oh wait, it was against the Clowns. Tallest dwarf. :gomer:

ceC16yRDFOA

Meanwhile, where was this Bengals team against the Fish and Clowns? :saywhat:

-Kevin

TravelGal
11-19-12, 12:53 AM
So I thought I'd take a wild chance and pick Indianapolis. I mean, they both had the same record, right? Gotta hope I'm right and everyone else is wrong. Way to gain ground, right? Why not give a try? :shakehead 52-24 is why. :laugh:

dando
11-19-12, 01:11 AM
So I thought I'd take a wild chance and pick Indianapolis. I mean, they both had the same record, right? Gotta hope I'm right and everyone else is wrong. Way to gain ground, right? Why not give a try? :shakehead 52-24 is why. :laugh:

That's the way the Luck goes. :gomer: The four straight Ws they had were against the Clowns, Fish, Jags and Titans. Not exactly the cream of the crop (none of that bunch have a + point differential).

No idea how the Jags took the Texans to OT today. That score should have resembled the Pats/Dolts score. :irked:

Add to that, the ATL had 6 TOs (5 INTs by 'Matty Ice') and still beats the Cards. :saywhat:

-Kevin

extramundane
11-19-12, 09:57 AM
That's the way the Luck goes. :gomer: The four straight Ws they had were against the Clowns, Fish, Jags and Titans. Not exactly the cream of the crop (none of that bunch have a + point differential).

That NE won big was hardly surprising to me, but I'd have never guessed the defense would have been such a monster.

TravelGal
11-19-12, 11:31 AM
Appreciate the encouraging words, Dando. It was so bad, I notice I didn't even post the score correctly. BUT I did win the week in NASCAR. Hey hey. I know I'm in the wrong thread and the wrong sport but I'm elated. It probably helps that about two weeks ago I finally broke down and asked dcracer some questions about what the "bench" meant. :laugh::laugh:

Onward to Monday night foosball. :D

dando
11-19-12, 11:35 AM
Onward to Monday night foosball. :D

A battle of two Jekyll and Hyde teams. No idea how this will turn out. I did a mental coin flip on this one.

-Kevin

cameraman
11-19-12, 12:07 PM
Well it was a 9-1 coin flip so I don't think it was entirely a coin flip.
Now Buffalo/Miami was a coin flip.

dando
11-19-12, 12:20 PM

:confused: 7-2 vs. 6-2-1

Yes, Fish @ Bills was a coin flip.

-Kevin

dando
11-20-12, 09:11 AM
Picks in. Several toss up games this week. :\

-Kevin

TravelGal
11-20-12, 11:15 AM
A battle of two Jekyll and Hyde teams. No idea how this will turn out. I did a mental coin flip on this one.

-Kevin

Yah. Mine was the only coin that flopped. :confused:

Moving on...How about those Steelers? :laugh:

dando
11-20-12, 12:52 PM
Yah. Mine was the only coin that flopped. :confused:

Moving on...How about those Steelers? :laugh:

Turned out to be a battle of the backup QBs. Bears. Fail. :eek:

Stealers to be expected w/o Big Ben. Ed Reed suspended for a game due to head shots. The foosball Gods are trying to level the playing field for the Bungles. :D Suddenly the next four games look winnable. :thumbup: Of course, now I've just jinxed them. :\

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
11-20-12, 02:14 PM
Bungles won't win the division but I see them easily slotting into the sixth seed.

nrc
11-20-12, 06:04 PM
You guys are killing me with all these positive vibes for the Bengals. Last time that started happening they went on a four game losing streak. :\

Insomniac
11-20-12, 06:11 PM
Dvdb, this may be helpful (to you and the absent-minded): http://www.poolhost.com/blog/post/2010/11/20/Rolling-Deadine-is-Here!.aspx

Dvdb
11-20-12, 11:40 PM
Thanks. I'll look into it further when I am sober. But as a note, I hate changing rules halfway into the game.

Ironically, I was out picking up my football winnings at the local tavern.

We are ND.

Dvdb
11-21-12, 11:35 PM
Bump.......waiting on two.

Happy Thanksgiving.

TravelGal
11-22-12, 03:44 PM
Should be an interesting week this week. Only a few games have smooth sailing or everyone going down with the ship. :thumbup:

cameraman
11-22-12, 04:56 PM
Oy vey, it could be a really good week for me or an unmitigated disaster or just about anything in between...

dando
11-22-12, 06:16 PM
Oy vey, it could be a really good week for me or an unmitigated disaster or just about anything in between...

Good news is my FFL team scored 23 with Foster, while my opponent scored 1 with the Texans D. Bonus! :D

-Kevin

dando
11-22-12, 07:03 PM
Jason Garrett should spend halftime updating his resume. The Boyz stink. Period. :eek: :saywhat:

-Kevin

cameraman
11-22-12, 07:36 PM
This game is doing nothing to assuage my distaste for all things Dallas...

dando
11-22-12, 10:30 PM
This just in: The Jets are a fuster cluck. That makes two head coaches updating their resumes today. :laugh: Ryan will be lucky to leave the stadium in one piece.

-Kevin

extramundane
11-22-12, 10:39 PM
Sanchez running into his own lineman's ass sums the Jets up better than any words could.

dando
11-23-12, 12:07 AM
The J-E-T-S are just an absolute train wreck. Can't wait to hear Greenie kvetching on Monday. :laugh:

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
11-23-12, 10:14 AM
Jason Garrett should spend halftime updating his resume. The Boyz stink. Period. :eek: :saywhat:

-Kevin

Sad thing is the problem in Dallas has most to do with Jerry Jones and his personnel choice, especially on O line, and with the fact that Romo is not likely ever to win a big game. In fact I think it gets less likely with time.

Jets? Please note that I predicted before the season that I didn't think Ryan would keep his job. I didn't think he would even finish the season. The GM is big problem there too. And they are saddled with big contracts for Sanchez and Tebow for a long time. The QB thing isn't easy to fix.

Despite the fact that as a Giant fan I have to hate the Eagles, Reid is the best coach they've had in my lifetime and i feel bad for him and his league worst O line. I feel bad for the pain he must feel about his sons. But if he hasn't won them a super bowl by now he won't. And now he seems to have lost the team.

dando
11-23-12, 10:20 AM
Sad thing is the problem in Dallas has most to do with Jerry Jones and his personnel choice, especially on O line, and with the fact that Romo is not likely ever to win a big game. In fact I think it gets less likely with time.

Jets? Please note that I predicted before the season that I didn't think Ryan would keep his job. I didn't think he would even finish the season. The GM is big problem there too. And they are saddled with big contracts for Sanchez and Tebow for a long time. The QB thing isn't easy to fix.

Despite the fact that as a Giant fan I have to hate the Eagles, Reid is the best coach they've had in my lifetime and i feel bad for him and his league worst O line. I feel bad for the pain he must feel about his sons. But if he hasn't won them a super bowl by now he won't. And now he seems to have lost the team.

Yeah, I actually like Andy Reid, but he needs a change of scenery. The biggest fuster clucks in the league are the Jets, Clowns, Cowboyz and Eagles. The Pats/Jets was just painful to watch. I flipped over to catch some of the Gonzaga/Clemson game. Gotta love how Mark Few will take the Zags to play anyone, anywhere. :thumbup:

-Kevin

extramundane
11-23-12, 01:00 PM

The crazy thing is that the rest of their schedule is against teams so bad that they could conceivably finish 8-8 and sneak into the playoffs. That would probably prompt management to resign everyone to major extensions.

Personally, I think Rex will be a great DC for the Chiefs or Raiders next year. :laugh:

Insomniac
11-24-12, 02:10 PM

The salary cap hasn't prevented a team from doing whatever they want since 2006. Sanchez's salary ($8.25M) is guaranteed for 2013 only. Tebow has a team favorable rookie deal (Denver paid most of the cost) and could be dumped for with little dead money. They can cut their losses or make Sanchez the back up without blinking.

Andrew Longman
11-24-12, 02:49 PM
They can cut their losses or make Sanchez the back up without blinking.you may know more than me, especially since I don't follow the Jets that closely except to count their losses, but the accepted "truth" on sports radio here is they are not in a position to draft or trade for a starter because of what they have tied up in Sanchez.

Andrew Longman
11-24-12, 03:19 PM
The crazy thing is that the rest of their schedule is against teams so bad that they could conceivably finish 8-8 and sneak into the playoffs.:Won't happen. Jets finish with five wins, tops. They've quit.

Insomniac
11-24-12, 07:06 PM
you may know more than me, especially since I don't follow the Jets that closely except to count their losses, but the accepted "truth" on sports radio here is they are not in a position to draft or trade for a starter because of what they have tied up in Sanchez.

I assume that thinking comes from the idea his salary was guaranteed this year and next. The Jets have easy outs after every year from 2013-2015. I don't see how the guaranteed salary precludes them from getting another QB if they think they can get better. They can make him the backup and still pay him. They can try and renegotiate again (and he and his agent could refuse). Or they can just eat the $8.5M if he's going to be locker room poison and cut him.

It's even easier with Tebow because all the big money was paid. They can keep them both and play Tebow instead. Just be this year without the refusal to play him. Sanchez is making way more than Tebow. Personally, I hope they do nothing. :)

extramundane
11-24-12, 07:53 PM
Won't happen. Jets finish with five wins, tops. They've quit.

That's why conceivably is as far as I was willing to go. I'll be utterly shocked if they finish better than 6-10, but stranger things have happened.

On another note, I'm saddened to hear the Clowns dropped their 'white flag' promotion. :rofl:

nrc
11-24-12, 08:08 PM
Browns scuttle the worst give away promotion idea ever. No free white flags for Cleveland fans. :D

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099794/article/cleveland-browns-surrender-whiteflag-giveaway-idea

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8OozstCMAA-Gt_.jpg

I'm no fan of copping other teams' "thing" but the Bengals did give away orange towels at the last home game against the Steelers. Obviously it didn't help the team but the number of yellow towels in the crowd was made less obvious by the orange towels.

dando
11-24-12, 09:31 PM
Browns scuttle the worst give away promotion idea ever. No free white flags for Cleveland fans. :D

Home of the $.10 beer promotion. What could possibly go wrong? :D

yJMa20xXykI

:rofl:

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
11-24-12, 09:41 PM
Re: Tebow, someone needs to tell him that he is going to be a slot back or TE. He could be be great there and his team will win.

Sanchez would be a highly valuable and capable back up. Especially for a QB likely to get hurt in 16 game season like Vick, Newton, Griffin, etc. As trade bait he could get back a few good picks.

But who should the Jets get as a QB? That is not at all obvious.

Insomniac
11-25-12, 12:33 AM
Sanchez would be a highly valuable and capable back up. Especially for a QB likely to get hurt in 16 game season like Vick, Newton, Griffin, etc. As trade bait he could get back a few good picks.

I doubt Sanchez would command much more than a mid-round pick. He's near the bottom in passer rating and completion %. You can get a rookie to do that.

dando
11-25-12, 12:41 AM
I doubt Sanchez would command much more than a mid-round pick. He's near the bottom in passer rating and completion %. You can get a rookie to do that.

Yup. Perhaps a 4th rounder. Heck, the Raiderz spent a 3rd round pick on TPeezy, who should have ended up as an FA. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
11-25-12, 01:11 AM
I doubt Sanchez would command much more than a mid-round pick. He's near the bottom in passer rating and completion %. You can get a rookie to do that.That is about what I meant.

A highly valuable back up is a Earl Morell type who won't instantly cause you to conclude you will lose and who might let the rest of the team win.

But that's a little bit better than just any rookie.

WickerBill
11-25-12, 08:36 AM
The Colts have Stanton as backup QB -- a guy I believe is 2 or 3x the player that Sanchez is. Why the Jets didn't go pick him up in the offseason is hard to understand. Afraid to break Sanchez ego? If it is that fragile, QB in NY isn't the place to be.

Insomniac
11-25-12, 11:00 AM
The Colts have Stanton as backup QB -- a guy I believe is 2 or 3x the player that Sanchez is. Why the Jets didn't go pick him up in the offseason is hard to understand. Afraid to break Sanchez ego? If it is that fragile, QB in NY isn't the place to be.

:rofl:

Insomniac
11-25-12, 11:13 AM
That is about what I meant.

A highly valuable back up is a Earl Morell type who won't instantly cause you to conclude you will lose and who might let the rest of the team win.

But that's a little bit better than just any rookie.

I feel like there is no hope with Sanchez. He doesn't inspire any confidence if you're putting him into the game. With a rookie, there is nothing but upside at first. We've seen enough of Sanchez. You'd have to believe you can coach him better than the Jets were able to and get more out of him.

Career: 73.7 Passer Rating, 55.3% Completion %, 67:61 TD:Int Ratio.

Tebow: 75.5, 48.1%, 17:9.

dando
11-26-12, 09:04 AM
Giants > Packers 38-10?!? :saywhat:

Ravens/Chargers 4th and 29 and they pick up the 1st down. Norv, get your resume in order.

Insomniac
11-26-12, 01:49 PM
Giants > Packers 38-10?!? :saywhat:

Ravens/Chargers 4th and 29 and they pick up the 1st down. Norv, get your resume in order.

And Ray Rice is like 10 feet tall. ;)

Dvdb
11-28-12, 09:01 PM
It's Wednesday......................BUMP

Napoleon
11-29-12, 10:40 AM
Jesus, I fell like a rock last week.

dando
11-29-12, 10:46 AM
All in. :)

A few puzzlers this week... :\

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-29-12, 11:40 AM
Great hearts, my dear master, should be patient in misfortune as well as joyful in prosperity. And this I judge from myself. For if I was merry when I was Governor now that I’m a squire on foot I’m not sad, for I’ve heard tell that Fortune, as they call her, is a drunken and capricious woman and, worse still, blind; and so she doesn’t see what she’s doing, and doesn’t know whom she is casting down or raising up. :D

cameraman
11-29-12, 12:19 PM

You have no idea...

Napoleon
11-29-12, 02:08 PM
Great hearts, my dear master, should be patient in misfortune as well as joyful in prosperity. And this I judge from myself. For if I was merry when I was Governor now that I’m a squire on foot I’m not sad, for I’ve heard tell that Fortune, as they call her, is a drunken and capricious woman and, worse still, blind; and so she doesn’t see what she’s doing, and doesn’t know whom she is casting down or raising up. :D

Thank God for Google because without it I would have just been guessing that the qoute is from Don Quixote.

Dvdb
11-29-12, 02:47 PM
Little Prince?

TravelGal
11-29-12, 04:34 PM

There are some advantages to already having a firm grasp on last place. No where to go. I've picked up 10 points on the leader in the last couple of weeks but my best chance to gain ground is to wait for the rest of you to c'mon down. Nevertheless, the season would have to be another 10 games for me to see any light at all. :shakehead

cameraman
11-29-12, 11:47 PM
At least this week if I go down in flames I'm taking Insomniac with me:D

Dvdb
11-29-12, 11:54 PM
And I am slowly making my move. Like a teen on his first date, I will not be denied.

TravelGal
11-30-12, 02:44 AM
And I am slowly making my move. Like a teen on his first date, I will not be denied.

OK there's a visual I could do without.

Insomniac
12-01-12, 01:03 PM
At least this week if I go down in flames I'm taking Insomniac with me:D

I'm already near the bottom, not too far to go. :)

nrc
dando 3 GB
Dvdb 3 GB
WickerBill 6 GB
Cameraman 8 GB
BGWTF 9 GB
knight_of_dulcinea 9 GB
Insomniac 9 GB
NapoleonOfManorFarm 10 GB
Jessguessin (Perfect week 4) 18 GB
Jessguessin 33 GB

cameraman
12-02-12, 06:43 PM
I'm already near the bottom, not too far to go. :)

nrc
dando 3 GB
Dvdb 3 GB
WickerBill 6 GB
Cameraman 8 GB
BGWTF 9 GB
knight_of_dulcinea 9 GB
Insomniac 9 GB
NapoleonOfManorFarm 10 GB
Jessguessin (Perfect week 4) 18 GB
Jessguessin 33 GB

Goin' down in flames...

extramundane
12-02-12, 08:32 PM
Oh, Ravens. :shakehead:laugh:

Insomniac
12-02-12, 08:53 PM
Goin' down in flames...

Going to have to adjust how I pick. Teams are falling apart/improving quickly.

dando
12-03-12, 09:47 AM
The cream is rising back to the top. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
12-06-12, 08:33 AM
Bumpity Bump Bump. :D

dando
12-06-12, 09:02 AM
I'm either going down in flames this week, or wil have a very good week. Considering I picked the Clowns, I expect flames. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Don Quixote
12-06-12, 09:42 AM
I'm either going down in flames this week, or wil have a very good week. Considering I picked the Clowns, I expect flames. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Oh yeah, well I picked the Browns and the Jets. :gomer:

dando
12-06-12, 09:50 AM

>>proceeds to change picks<<

:gomer:

-Kevin

Napoleon
12-06-12, 11:13 AM
Ugh, even further behind after last weekend. Even if I have a blow out weekend the best I can hope for is ending up mid-pack.

Napoleon
12-06-12, 11:15 AM
Oh and PS, I think that nrc is doping and that is the only reason he is leading. ;)

dando
12-06-12, 11:20 AM
Ugh, even further behind after last weekend. Even if I have a blow out weekend the best I can hope for is ending up mid-pack.

But you were the only one to pick the 'skins > G-men, so there's that. ;)

-Kevin

dando
12-06-12, 11:27 AM
Oh and PS, I think that nrc is doping and that is the only reason he is leading. ;)

Definitely PEDs. :)

-Kevin

Dvdb
12-06-12, 11:48 AM
For those bemoaning their status, the pool does include playoff games and the Super Bowl. A little added hope for the holiday season.

nrc
12-06-12, 12:17 PM

Yes. I'm megadosing on Diet Coke.

dando
12-09-12, 03:30 PM
My picks this week are looking to an Epic. Fail. :saywhat: :irked:

-Kevin

cameraman
12-09-12, 03:41 PM

-Kevin

At the moment you are tied for second:confused:

extramundane
12-09-12, 03:44 PM

-Kevin

Um...at this moment, I have a grand total of ONE early game guessed correctly, and it's the effing BROWNS. HELLO last place! :laugh:

dando
12-09-12, 04:04 PM

Which could make me the tallest dwarf. :saywhat:

-Kevin

dando
12-09-12, 04:38 PM
The Who Dey front four are just playing massive the past 4-5 games. Now if the WRs could just catch a pass that hits them in the hands. :saywhat: :irked:

-Kevin

extramundane
12-09-12, 05:27 PM
Well, that turned around in a hurry. Lots of awful ball out there today. :\

dando
12-09-12, 05:31 PM
Pathetic Bungles. Nice job snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. :saywhat: WRs dropping multiple balls that were right in their hands (including AJ Green on a sure TD inside the 5 on a short pass), 3 dropped INTs, and multiple dumb penalties (AJ Green a block in the back on a long Green-Ellis run that was totally stupid). No idea where Green's head was today. :shakehead Golden opportunity with the Ravens and Stealers losing. :irked: Also, it sounded like there were more Cowboys fans in PBS...so many I had to remind myself they were actually playing in Cincy. :flame:

-Kevin

dando
12-09-12, 06:21 PM

Check the standings again. DFL. Upset Sunday in the NFL. I'm amazed my Clowns picks worked out. :saywhat: And now I have Cleveburg fans mentioning playoffs on FB. :laugh:

Stealers, Ravens, Dirty Birds, Bears and Bengals all upset. I only consider the Bengals an upset since they were playing @ 'home'.

-Kevin

TravelGal
12-09-12, 08:37 PM
If it weren't for the Baltimore Beanbag Brigade, I'd be tied for first. :saywhat: Ah well, at least I won't be last. I mean I'll still be last but not for the week. :D

dando
12-09-12, 09:30 PM
Ah, nuttin' like a good foosball game in the snow. :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Kevin

Racing Truth
12-09-12, 09:35 PM
Check the standings again. DFL. Upset Sunday in the NFL. I'm amazed my Clowns picks worked out. :saywhat: And now I have Cleveburg fans mentioning playoffs on FB. :laugh:
-Kevin

Dude, have you seen our basketball and MLB teams? Beyond hopeless.:shakehead So, if NFL Network wants to say we're "In The Hunt" for a week, well, let us enjoy it.;)

dando
12-09-12, 09:45 PM
Dude, have you seen our basketball and MLB teams? Beyond hopeless. :shakehead So, if NFL Network wants to say we're "In The Hunt" for a week, well, let us enjoy it.;)

Never. :P

[youtube]Qwq7BYOnDrM[/yoputube]

And I'm not talking NFLN...I talking fans of Hopeless in Cleveland. ;)

-Kevin

dando
12-09-12, 09:48 PM
Oh, and heads will be rolling soon in the AZ. 58-0?!? :eek: :laugh:

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
12-09-12, 10:27 PM
Fifty-eight? To zero?

Talk about not showing up. Did the Cards even take the field?

What sort of evil did Bidwell commit to deserve the misery he has endured as an owner? I mean besides having made many greedy stupid decisions including moving them from St Louis

Insomniac
12-10-12, 02:27 PM
Fifty-eight? To zero?

Talk about not showing up. Did the Cards even take the field?

What sort of evil did Bidwell commit to deserve the misery he has endured as an owner? I mean besides having made many greedy stupid decisions including moving them from St Louis

Not finding a QB is the top of the list.

106 Picks since 1999. Every QB they've drafted:

2012 Rd 6 Ryan Lindley
2010 Rd 5 John Skelton
2006 Rd 1 Matt Leinart
2004 Rd 7 John Navarre
2002 Rd 3 Josh McCown
1999 Rd 7 Chris Greisen

Top Picks (Rd 1, Top of Rd 2)
2012 #13
2011 #5
2010 #26
2009 #31
2008 #16
2007 #5, #33
2006 #10 (Leinart)
2005 #8
2004 #3, #33
2003 #17, #18
2002 #12
2001 #2, #34
2000 #7
1999 #8, #21

Don Quixote
12-10-12, 07:05 PM

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/smoke/pimp.gif

(I noticed lots of other fools made the same picks)

dando
12-10-12, 07:14 PM
(I noticed lots of other fools made the same picks)

I had a Cheech & Chong moment. :gomer:

-Kevin

cameraman
12-11-12, 01:32 AM
42-14 :rolleyes:

nrc
12-11-12, 02:12 AM
The cream is rising back to the top. :gomer:

-Kevin

-Kevin

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/40/Creme_brulee.jpg/640px-Creme_brulee.jpg

dando
12-11-12, 09:12 AM
42-14 :rolleyes:

The Pats OL completely shut down the NFL sacks leader JJ Watt, who is chasing after Strahan's record for sacks in a season. I think had 18.5 going into last night's game.

-Kevin