PDA

View Full Version : Theatre Illustrated Attack Plan Notebook!

NismoZ
07-25-12, 01:03 PM
Detailed notebook with sketches showing the attack plan...sent by the murder guy to a psychiatrist at U of C. Laid around for over a WEEK, unseen. Great. :shakehead Hate to think some doc DID look through it, then stuck it back in the mailroom AFTER the fact! THAT would be a shock. Doctor/ patient confidentiality? Penn State would be bumped off the front page. Wonder if the Colorado med school would face sanctions like loss of scholarships, probation, a $100million fine...do pre-med football players have the right to transfer? Talk about premeditated!

Methanolandbrats
07-25-12, 01:20 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperlink :D

Don Quixote
07-25-12, 01:36 PM
So it could have been stopped.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/25/exclusive-movie-massacre-suspect-laid-out-plans-in-package-mailed-to/

NismoZ
07-25-12, 01:46 PM
Huh, Charles Whitman (Texas Tower Killer) told his psychiatrist what he saw himself doing also! Kind of reminds me of all the warnings about the attack on Pearl Harbor that were also ignored or unreported.

NismoZ
07-25-12, 01:49 PM
Oh, hyper THIS! It's probably on every damn radio and TV station and news web-site in the Western Hemisphere. Let me know if you need help with that!:D

G.
07-25-12, 01:52 PM
Oh, hyper THIS! It's probably on every damn radio and TV station and news web-site in the Western Hemisphere. Let me know if you need help with that!:D

I'm not reading, listening, watching those outlets, I'm reading you.

Or not.

Methanolandbrats
07-25-12, 02:04 PM

:rofl:

cameraman
07-25-12, 05:22 PM
Okay if any of you have ever worked at a large state university you would not be at all surprised that a piece of mail might sit around in a campus mailroom for a week or more especially if it is not addressed with the individual's exact campus mail secret decoder ring code. That's how the university's function, no one wants to pay to sort mail and the USPS just drops off the mail for the entire campus in bags. Therefore it gets sorted and delivered slowly, taking the term snail mail to historic heights. It did not get sorted and delivered to his shrink in time.

It is a very unfortunate chain of events but there is no blame to apportion beyond that of the shooter's.