PDA

View Full Version : Time to liquidate.....diecasts, etc

TRDfan
07-24-12, 09:06 PM
I've decided it's time to liquidate my diecasts and some other CART related items. Before they head to ebay I want to give folks here a shot.

PM me for prices or details.

Diecasts:

2000 Christiano DaMatta #97 Pioneer Reynard - autographed

1998 PJ Jones #97 Castrol Reynard (Dan Gurney AAR “Eagle” Car)

1999 Max Papis # 25 MCI Reynard

1/24 Simple Green Safety truck

Model kits:

Revell 1:25 Scale -
Patrick Racing’s Visteon Reynard Driver Scott Pruett
Dan Gurney’s Castrol Reynard
Arciero-Wells Pioneer Reynard

I also have two Target CGR Transforming Toothbrushes - #1 w/JPM’s photo and a #4. Brand new and in packaging.

RTKar
07-26-12, 10:31 PM
I've decided it's time to liquidate my diecasts and some other CART related items. Before they head to ebay I want to give folks here a shot.

PM me for prices or details.

Diecasts:

2000 Christiano DaMatta #97 Pioneer Reynard - autographed

1998 PJ Jones #97 Castrol Reynard (Dan Gurney AAR “Eagle” Car)

1999 Max Papis # 25 MCI Reynard

1/24 Simple Green Safety truck

Model kits:

Revell 1:25 Scale -
Patrick Racing’s Visteon Reynard Driver Scott Pruett
Dan Gurney’s Castrol Reynard
Arciero-Wells Pioneer Reynard

I also have two Target CGR Transforming Toothbrushes - #1 w/JPM’s photo and a #4. Brand new and in packaging.

Hmmm... the 2000 Reynard is interesting. I always liked that car and shorty too.

nrc
07-28-12, 12:31 AM
Moved it and then moved it back to put a trail in the Community section since some folks may not notice this.

The A/W Pioneer car was one of the best looking ever. But what would I do with it. <sigh> :(

RTKar
08-01-13, 08:31 AM
Moved it and then moved it back to put a trail in the Community section since some folks may not notice this.

The A/W Pioneer car was one of the best looking ever. But what would I do with it. <sigh> :(

Well....I finished the basement, picked up some reasonably nice IKEA glass cases and filled them up. I have way too many diecasts and they keep making more vintage ones. Thank Goodness the earl came along and killed OW racing for me otherwise I'd be buying current indy cars :thumbdown:

TRDfan
08-02-13, 09:40 PM
Well....I finished the basement, picked up some reasonably nice IKEA glass cases and filled them up. I have way too many diecasts and they keep making more vintage ones. Thank Goodness the earl came along and killed OW racing for me otherwise I'd be buying current indy cars :thumbdown:

Photos RT, must see photos!