PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Lizzerd
06-26-12, 12:32 AM
It's been a while. A long while, in fact. But I'm back, older and grayer, but no wiser.

Been lurking for a while, and wanted to check up on a few old friends.

SteveH
06-26-12, 12:42 AM
Hey stranger, glad you are back. :thumbup:

Kiwifan
06-26-12, 01:06 AM
Mate! Where you been? Glad to see you back and that you are "alive." Take care bro..

Rusty.

G.
06-26-12, 01:09 AM
Hey! :wave

chop456
06-26-12, 01:34 AM
Dude!

We (the usual suspects) have been wondering where you went for a long, long time. Hope all is well. :thumbup:

(I'm also really glad this wasn't a Lionel Richie thread).

dando
06-26-12, 01:49 AM
Yo, Lizzerd! Been awhile since I sat next to you in Cleveburg a few years/hairs ago. :)

-Kevin

TravelGal
06-26-12, 03:16 AM
Liz! Glad you're back.

WickerBill
06-26-12, 07:02 AM
(I'm also really glad this wasn't a Lionel Richie thread).

You were hoping it was a 1980s-era The Cars thread, right?

Welcome back Lizzerd, don't ever leave us again! ;)

chop456
06-26-12, 08:24 AM
I forgot that one.

Actually, that's not Lionel Richie, is it? Neil Diamond? Thank goodness I've got lame-o cred to spare. :thumbup:

Ziggy
06-26-12, 08:25 AM
Hey Bruce

we lost Cam.........

I moved

check your pm's

K

Don Quixote
06-26-12, 09:41 AM
Hi Lizzerd! It is good to hear from you. :thumbup:

Andrew Longman
06-26-12, 10:23 AM
OMG.I was beginning to wonder if a flood had taken your van down river with you in it. Welcome back!

Napoleon
06-26-12, 01:40 PM
:thumbup:

TRDfan
06-26-12, 09:13 PM
Lizzerd !!! Good to have you back.

TrueBrit
06-27-12, 05:44 PM
Glad to hear you're still around!! :thumbup:

nissan gtp
06-27-12, 05:47 PM
nice to know you're still on the right side of the grass :thumbup:

Anteater
06-28-12, 11:03 PM
Glad you dropped in--don't be such a stranger! :)

Lizzerd
07-12-12, 12:36 AM
Thanks, y'all. Since mom passed away in January, I've been having to take care of dad, especially after his hip surgery in May, so I've been a bit busy for a while. He has been cleared to drive now, and I don't have to go to his house twice a day, or more, to put on/take off his socks, tie his shoes, or go to the grocery for him. In a wierd way, it's probably a good thing that my work project got shelved and I've benn unemployed for about three months. Not a problem, though. I was being paid insane money (not saying that I'm not worth it, though, hahaha), and I had plenty of bucks to chill with for a while. I have another gig waiting for me when ever I'm ready though, so all is cool.

I'll be back much more often now.

Kiwifan
07-12-12, 01:41 AM
You better be. :D

Glad you are getting things sorted mate. Take care.

rocket
07-12-12, 05:22 PM
Thanks, y'all. Since mom passed away in January, I've been having to take care of dad, especially after his hip surgery in May, so I've been a bit busy for a while. He has been cleared to drive now, and I don't have to go to his house twice a day, or more, to put on/take off his socks, tie his shoes, or go to the grocery for him. In a wierd way, it's probably a good thing that my work project got shelved and I've benn unemployed for about three months. Not a problem, though. I was being paid insane money (not saying that I'm not worth it, though, hahaha), and I had plenty of bucks to chill with for a while. I have another gig waiting for me when ever I'm ready though, so all is cool.

I'll be back much more often now.

Sorry to hear about your Mother....it's good to see you are still around Bruce, like Rob mentioned, your name has come up on more than one occasion (in a good way ;) )and nobody knows 'nuttin. Almost like they put you in the witness protection program. :D

nrc
07-12-12, 09:44 PM
Happy to see you back again. Sorry, there's no good racing to talk about. :(