PDA

View Full Version : Jack Villeneve is a Gaping *******

Methanolandbrats
06-23-12, 09:05 PM
Back from RA. I'm not a big fan, but Danica did a hell of a job until LeDouchebag took her out. :mad: Same **** he has pulled multiple times in stock cars.

Andrew Longman
06-23-12, 09:52 PM
In CART and F1 he didn't pull this crap.

Has he had a traumatic brain injury I didn't hear about? That would explain his singing.

Racing Truth
06-24-12, 02:07 PM
I mean, this was almost too predictable. (http://offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17910)

During the race (BTW: NNS cars just look piggishly slow there), I thought "Danica's going to get turned by Hornish* or NewTown." Sure enough...:shakehead

*And of course, he d@mn near ran Hornish off the road out of 5.:shakehead

Methanolandbrats
06-24-12, 03:38 PM
I mean, this was almost too predictable. (http://offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17910)

During the race (BTW: NNS cars just look piggishly slow there), I thought "Danica's going to get turned by Hornish* or NewTown." Sure enough...:shakehead

*And of course, he d@mn near ran Hornish off the road out of 5.:shakehead

They are slow compared to other stuff I've seen there, but they put on an excellent show that is well worth the ticket. :thumbup: The other side of the coin is that Grand Am SUCKS.:yuck: DP "prototype" only 10 sec faster than the Nationwide car. :laugh:

stroker
06-24-12, 04:18 PM
Lemme get this straight--you paid to watch Nascar?

:rofl:

;)

extramundane
06-24-12, 04:28 PM
Oddly enough, that might have been the best drive I've ever seen Sparklepony put in- and this time it really wasn't her fault. Ol' Cheques turns into a special type of dumbass when he gets in a Nationwide car.

That Piquet the Lesser schooled the field makes me :rofl:

Kiwifan
06-24-12, 05:14 PM
Wonder how Jack-the-lad will get on when he mixes it with the Aussies and Kiwis downunder?

gerhard911
06-24-12, 06:45 PM
Back from RA. I'm not a big fan, but Danica did a hell of a job until LeDouchebag took her out. :mad: Same **** he has pulled multiple times in stock cars.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

JV :D

emjaya
06-24-12, 07:31 PM
Wonder how Jack-the-lad will get on when he mixes it with the Aussies and Kiwis downunder?

Well, he is filling in for Greg Murphy....

;)

Racing Truth
06-24-12, 07:51 PM
In stock cars, this is nothing new for him. H=ll, he's done worse AT RA before. It's like he cannot accept a quiet top 5, so he goes for glory or infamy.

Imagine him at Bathurst.:eek::laugh:

Methanolandbrats
06-24-12, 09:32 PM

full frontal crash into the wall at 120 per or a violent 10x barrel roll would be two excellent options.

Methanolandbrats
06-24-12, 09:37 PM
Lemme get this straight--you paid to watch Nascar?

:rofl:

;)

YEs I did and I'll do it again next year :D I had a lot of fun. That's weird enough, but imagine what a mind bender it was for me to start rooting for Danicles. :saywhat: She deserved it though. She hit her apexes, got on the gas sooner and drove better than all but a couple of the entrants. And all her passes were clean. Most of the other hilljacks and crackers drove down the middle of the track, braked too late, wasted time sideways on corner exit by boiling the tires, etc.... yur basic s***** driving.

Mr. Vengeance
06-25-12, 08:50 AM
Boohoohoo. So the Princess got Jacqued off. She's not the first and won't be the last. Pretty sure she's run out of talent once or twice in her career, too...

Personally, I found it hilarious. Predictable? Yup. But I laughed nonetheless. Unfortunately, I see she's been through the NASCAR Media Personality Sanitizer® in the off season so we didn't get the post-race tantrum. I'll miss those.

Funny how "it's a racin' deal" (as the yokels are so fond of saying) when it happens to anyone else (like when Villeneuve got punted earlier on in the race) but when it happens to the princess it's time to bust out the torches and pitchforks.

Methanolandbrats
06-25-12, 09:57 AM
^^^ he did not run out of talent. He is an arrogant prick who runs over people if he can't pass them ruining an otherwise excellent race. And since he is not a series regular, he does not GAF. Seeing the love for Jack from Canukistan, I have to wonder if the Candian government hands out stupid pills to all it's citizens?

NismoZ
06-25-12, 10:28 AM
No, just a shame that a mistake by a multiple champ ended a VERY good drive, by an excellent driver, who deserved better. We've all seen it before. It'll happen again. (probably every time JV is allowed to play with others?) She actually drove better than the top 5 she thought she was, I think in this race she was a top 3 and certainly a contender to win. In any case the impression she made was easily as positive as JV's was negative. Guess it rates a :thumbup::thumdown:?

SteveH
06-25-12, 11:03 AM
Ironic that Danica never was competitive in her previous series on road course, just ovals. Now, the reverse?

extramundane
06-25-12, 11:18 AM
Ironic that Danica never was competitive in her previous series on road course, just ovals. Now, the reverse?

Considering the top 6 finishers...

Piquet Jr
Michael McDowell
Ron Fellows
NASCAR needs Max Papis more than Max Papis needs NASCAR
Sam Hornish
Jox the Crooner

...I wonder if her performance didn't look so much better simply because the rest of the series regulars are just godawful at turning right.

High Sided
06-25-12, 12:09 PM
sparklepony did seem to slow down a bit much, i was just waiting for the hit.
it was a much better show than the iowa cornhole race.

Andrew Longman
06-25-12, 12:25 PM
YEs I did and I'll do it again next year :D I had a lot of fun. I have fun every year (this will be year 13 or 14) at the Glen for NASCAR weekend. One of the consistently best races of the year IMO.

Other Cup races, not so much.

Gnam
06-25-12, 01:06 PM
danicamania! [/twilight zone] ;)

Mr. Vengeance
06-25-12, 03:14 PM
Seeing the love for Jack from Canukistan, I have to wonder if the Candian government hands out stupid pills to all it's citizens?

The only "love" for a Canadian driver in that race was for Ron Fellows. JV's a **** and he always has been.

"Canukistan"? That's the best you can do? And if you're going to insult my country at least spell it properly. Stupid pills...

Looks like you're well on your way to being an exemplary NASCAR fan. Go buy yourself a Go Daddy shirt and get it over with. :gomer: Boogity boogity boogity! Git 'er done!

NismoZ
06-26-12, 09:11 AM
What about Kurt Busch? He was VERY good on both Saturday AND Sunday. I guess being a nice guy isn't a prereq. for being a good race driver? SO many others come to mind. Tracy and Busch weren't hired by Penske because they always exercised good judgement but they were certainly let go because they too often DIDN'T.