PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee

Methanolandbrats
05-31-12, 09:57 AM
Was thinking about friday. Found out no infield parking and no coolers. Forget it.

Chief
05-31-12, 10:05 AM
I heard there's no sanction fee for this one or Baltimore either. Certain to be a no frills Andretti promotional enterprizes weekend!!!! WooOT!

Headed in the right direction for sure! :thumbup:

Duroc
05-31-12, 12:03 PM
Qingdao is gonna be a totally cooler atmosphere anyway.

:thumbup:

TKGAngel
05-31-12, 01:30 PM
Was thinking about friday. Found out no infield parking and no coolers. Forget it.

Toronto is the same way. No coolers, no a/v recording devices and no outside food/beverage. That's how Mikey is going to make his "sanctioning fee" back by gouging people for food & water.

sadams
05-31-12, 01:57 PM
That's how Mikey is going to make his "sanctioning fee" back by gouging people for food & water.
and autographs:irked:

NismoZ
05-31-12, 02:13 PM
Big infield party/fair/"Indyfest" thing going on in there so you have to pay, even on free Friday. Should be enough room in the tall seats, though! (I recall trying to get into Chicagoland a few years ago on a Sat. but was told the place was sold out! Must have been 40,000 empty seats that day! That dumb NASCRAP pkg. thing.:mad:) If it's a nice day Fri. I'll go.

Methanolandbrats
05-31-12, 02:21 PM
I like to drive in on friday, park near turn 2, watch practice and qualy from the exit of 2 (best corner to see who is working and who is walling), go back to my car for a good beer and snacks now and then........since I cannot do that, they can go to hell.

RTKar
05-31-12, 06:46 PM

That's ridiculous. Some of my best days at the track were Fridays & Saturdays in the infield at Milwaukee. Turn three was great. I always enjoyed the cars coming at me braking for the turn. No coolers! Do they realize this is Wisconsin? Does Nascar allow coolers?

FAIL

A bunch of idiots since 1996.

gjc2
05-31-12, 06:55 PM
no a/v recording devices

You can’t bring a camera? Is it an automobile race or court?

chop456
05-31-12, 11:20 PM
Losers. :rofl:

TRDfan
06-01-12, 08:19 PM
What RTKar said....

Rex Karz
06-02-12, 07:19 AM
Friends don't let friends attend EARL events.

Methanolandbrats
06-02-12, 08:06 AM
^^^ there is a big ASA event friday night that would be fun, but in true IRL fashion, they ****ed it up.

TedN
06-02-12, 10:17 AM
Toronto is the same way. No coolers, no a/v recording devices and no outside food/beverage. That's how Mikey is going to make his "sanctioning fee" back by gouging people for food & water.

So .... everyone has to drop their smartphones at the gate?

Ted

cameraman
06-16-12, 01:28 PM
God hates IndyCar. Another race broadcast on ABC where there is no race...

Elmo T
06-16-12, 03:48 PM
"After 19 years in F1, he MUST be having fun now..." :shakehead:rolleyes:

NismoZ
06-17-12, 09:12 AM
RHR is!:thumbup:

SurfaceUnits
06-17-12, 12:33 PM
RHR is!:thumbup:

if that RHR was something or had done something important or interesting it would've been ont he news

G.
06-17-12, 01:32 PM
if that RHR was something or had done something important or interesting it would've been ont he news

they did a Speedcenter break last night during LeMans, tire in Nascar, Nationwide, Sprint car. No mention of Milwaukee.

SurfaceUnits
06-17-12, 03:04 PM
It's time for Brian Barnhart to come back and fix the terible officiating

James Freeman ‏@MotorYoda

@JennaFryer @ap @bychrisjenkins How long can this series last with things like this, poor ratings and title $ leaving?

20m Jenna Fryer Jenna Fryer ‏@JennaFryer

@MotorYoda @ap @bychrisjenkins as long as the Hulman-George family wants it to last.

Tony George
06-18-12, 12:43 AM
Qingdao is gonna be a totally cooler atmosphere anyway.

:thumbup:

There are plenty of good seats available! It will be the best race of the year since it isn't happening. :tony:

SurfaceUnits
06-18-12, 05:51 PM
Missing the opportunity to be a support race for China's biggest beer festival. THe IRL you always count on them to #&*%@! it up

Rex Karz
06-19-12, 04:24 PM
Didn't go. Didn't watch it on TV.

Don't care.

Gnam
06-19-12, 04:30 PM
There are plenty of good seats available! It will be the best race of the year since it isn't happening. :tony:

+1 :D

I can't wait for them to not race there next year!