PDA

View Full Version : Man City saves itself

Racing Truth
05-13-12, 02:10 PM
In incredible fashion! (http://deadspin.com/5909893?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow) With a bit of help from Joey Barton.;) Epic day.

WickerBill
05-13-12, 03:34 PM
Purchased title in the absolute worst sense. I hope they're demoted shortly when moneybags decides he's bored.

Ankf00
05-13-12, 06:06 PM
pretty amazing day.

emjaya
05-13-12, 07:14 PM
Anything that disappoints a Man U fan is good in my eyes. ;)

In case you missed it. :)

BbtjvkzRrV4

TrueBrit
05-14-12, 05:44 PM
Gotta feel bad for Fergie though, he woke up this morning to the realisation that not only wasn't he the number one team in the league, he wasn't even the number one team in Manchester....:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

Cannot.Stop.Smiling. :D

Methanolandbrats
05-14-12, 06:18 PM
That **** is more boring than NASCAR. I used to be involved in it and came to my senses. Glad the ********s lost however.

cameraman
05-14-12, 07:07 PM
Joey Barton has shown himself to be a ****wit of unbelievably epic proportion over the last day or two on twitter. The only question is whether Tony Fernandes is going to get backed into firing the ass.

Racing Truth
05-14-12, 08:22 PM
Gotta feel bad for Fergie though, he woke up this morning to the realisation that not only wasn't he the number one team in the league, he wasn't even the number one team in Manchester....:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

Cannot.Stop.Smiling. :D

The split screen after the Aguero goal with Fergie and ManU at the SoL was awesome. Which is why, even if City "bought" it, still worth it.

Ankf00
05-14-12, 11:00 PM
Which is why, even if City "bought" it, still worth it.

:thumbup: