PDA

View Full Version : Barnes Twitter Costs Him

NismoZ
04-28-12, 12:47 PM
$25,000! For disparaging remarks about IndyCar. That "free speech" thing again, TB...John says he should have picked a "less public" place to speak, but I don't think he retracted anything he said. Good for him. Anyone know what he DID say? (something about IC giving Honda more turbo?)

Mary
04-28-12, 12:54 PM
His tweet exclaimed, "Today is the day to resolve TURBOGATE! I hope @indycar gets their act together. It has been embarrassing."

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20120428/INDYCAR/120429801#ixzz1tM48nuEa

Mary

NismoZ
04-28-12, 01:06 PM
Of COURSE it's embarrassing. Isn't that what all those guys signed up for!? Chevy wins 3 in a row, so let Honda win a few so they don't cry and go home? Must be about who has more skin in the game and "saved" IC so it could reach this point?:shakehead

DagoFast
04-28-12, 01:18 PM
So, three races in and the new car takes flight at a relatively slow street circuit and where is the "brain trust" at 16th and Goergetown Rd. focusing their attention? On the Twitterverse; to make sure no one is saying bad things about them. Yeah, the sport is in great hands....:gomer:

cameraman
05-04-12, 11:13 AM
While on the subject of tweets, this popped up today:

Probably won't be in indy this year. Had great 10 year run indy will always be special to me
#butwontsuckdicktomake11yearrun

:rolleyes:

Chief
05-04-12, 01:42 PM
IRL bred wall bait....Vitor Miera too. Too funny, cast aside by the IRL themselves. They bring their hammer to work everyday.:laugh::rofl::laugh::p