PDA

View Full Version : Road America TV

DjDrOmusic
06-23-03, 01:48 AM
I'm talking with a few of my contacts to see if anything can be arranged as far as TV for Road America goes here in CBus. The problems are:

Nobody seems to have Hi Definition or they don't subscribe to FOX Espanol.

I know Woo Doggies is out as that day is a National Holiday for the 4 NASCAR fans(Brickyard 400), so I'm talking with other places and trying my best. Stay tuned...

JoeBob
06-23-03, 11:05 AM
Check this list: http://www.hd.net/sportsbars.html

They list a few bars in Ohio, including one in Columbus (The Frog, Bear, & Wild Boar Bar)

Warlock!
06-23-03, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by JoeBob
(The Frog, Bear, & Wild Boar Bar)
Drop-dead gorgeous waitresses the nights I've been there, and a great beer selection. Plus, right around the corner from several microbrews :thumbup:

Warlock!

DjDrOmusic
06-23-03, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by JoeBob
Check this list: http://www.hd.net/sportsbars.html

They list a few bars in Ohio, including one in Columbus (The Frog, Bear, & Wild Boar Bar)

I already checked with them, they don't open until 4 pm on Sundays and the race is scheduled for 12:30. I have a few other places I'm talking with though!

RaceGrrl
06-23-03, 03:20 PM
They may not normally open until 4, but would they be willing to open early to accomodate us if they knew how much money Warlock would spend?

Warlock!
06-23-03, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
They may not normally open until 4, but would they be willing to open early to accomodate us if they knew how much money Warlock would spend?
Maybe on another race-day, Grrrrrlll... but I'll be hangin' at RA that weekend, priming my liver for M-O ;)

However, the last time I was there I know my wallet was a good C-note+ lighter than when I walked into the place. I didn't get a meal, either. :saywhat:

Warlock!

RaceGrrl
06-23-03, 04:47 PM
Doh! I forgot about that, Warlock. Ah well, they don't need to know you won't be there... we can just say that you will be.