PDA

View Full Version : Rahole signs second driver

dando
03-07-12, 01:45 PM
:crickets:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/sports/2012/03/07/rahal-adds-2nd-driver-to-indy-team.html

It seems Bobby Rahal will make good on his vow to field a two-car team in IndyCar this season with yesterday’s announcement that he has signed Italian driver Luca Filippi.

The dual approach won’t start until the Indianapolis 500, however, in which Filippi is scheduled to join Takuma Sato on Rahal’s team. Filippi, who raced last season in the GP2 development series, then will contest the balance of the season.

-Kevin

TravelGal
03-07-12, 02:07 PM
:crickets:

Methanolandbrats
03-07-12, 02:55 PM
Why doesnt Hole the Younger drive one of dad's sleds :confused:

Elmo T
03-07-12, 03:24 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been following him from his dirt track days. Glad to see a home grown boy making good. ;)

OT - I researching a further sarcastic comment I decided not to use, I came across this piece of info - never heard about this one:

In 1959 Lime Rock Park held a famous Formula Libre race, where Rodger Ward shocked the expensive and exotic sports cars by beating them on the road course in an Offenhauser powered midget car, usually used on oval tracks. Ward used an advantageous power-to-weight ratio and dirt-track cornering abilities to steal the win.

dando
03-07-12, 03:30 PM
Why doesnt Hole the Younger drive one of dad's sleds :confused:

Two words: Got check?

-Kevin