PDA

View Full Version : Shoot Out

Methanolandbrats
02-18-12, 09:47 PM
TUrn it on. IRL worthy clouds of sparks and flames. :thumbup:

HOly ****, Danicles is a techincal analist and commentator. She sounds like Adrian Newey :gomer:

Elmo T
02-18-12, 10:02 PM
Does anyone know if Danica is learning anything by watching? :saywhat: I mean she's only been asked the question 20 times.

Methanolandbrats
02-18-12, 10:04 PM
Does anyone know if Danica is learning anything by watching? :saywhat: I mean she's only been asked the question 20 times.

She already knew how to setup a car, so probly nothin new there. However, since she's gonna win, she may have found a quicker way to the front. :gomer:

Easy
02-18-12, 10:17 PM
Analist is my new favorite descriptor for Danica.

trish
02-18-12, 10:23 PM
Breaking news! Danica is watching from the tower.

Methanolandbrats
02-18-12, 10:26 PM
Breaking news! Danica is watching from the tower.

If she pees or goes for nachos, I hope she tweets it.

trish
02-18-12, 11:14 PM
I'm really glad Jeff isn't dead.

Methanolandbrats
02-18-12, 11:15 PM
:thumbup:This **** is grate. What's up with all the sparks? Did NASCAR pass a rule that they have to cover the bottom of the car with sparklers? :gomer: Daytoner 500 is gonna be awsome. GO AMBROSE! :thumbup:

SteveH
02-18-12, 11:17 PM
:laugh: How many will be running at the end of the 500?

This is brutal.

TrueBrit
02-18-12, 11:25 PM
:laugh: How many will be running at the end of the 500?

This is brutal.

At this rate the pace car has the best shot art the checkers....

trish
02-18-12, 11:28 PM
amazing

Easy
02-19-12, 12:31 AM
Best strategy may be to ride around behind the pack, eat the laps and be the last man (or Danica) standing. The field should be thin enough to go hard at lap 180.

stroker
02-19-12, 10:57 AM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I haven't paid the least bit of attention to the upcoming 500 but it doesn't sound like I've missed much. Am I to assume there was a CRASH at a Nascar race? Perhaps SEVERAL? Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything I haven't seen before...

Methanolandbrats
02-19-12, 11:19 AM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I haven't paid the least bit of attention to the upcoming 500 but it doesn't sound like I've missed much. Am I to assume there was a CRASH at a Nascar race? Perhaps SEVERAL? Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything I haven't seen before...

It was way better than usual. Pack racing, loose as hell and big showers of sparks. There was so much eggcitement it kept me awake.

Indy
02-19-12, 11:46 AM

I checked it out. They are broadcasting in color now, so the sparks are purtier.

Being NASCAR-ignorant, I am not sure of the rules for this particular boogity. Are the cars they are driving throwaways? Sort of like that last IRL race, when they knew they would never use those cars again? That was some Pafftastic carnage, let me tell you. I hope nobody got hurt. Anywhoo, they kept talking about how some of the cars had never seen a moment on the track. Are they the same cars or backups they will need for the 500? Either way, it seemed like a awfully expensive race, and I can only amagione that the 500 will be an epic fail.

By the way, is that term I just made up, "NASCAR-ignorant," some sort of reverse oxymoron? And is it considered to be insensitive to the mentally challenged to use the letters m-o-r-o-n anywhere in a discussion about NASCAR? Or is the existence of NASCAR and the content of its shows inherently insensitive to the mentally challenged? Or are they sort of their "we will overcome" thing, like the Special Olympics is to the disabled? I am so confused. :gomer:

pfc_m_drake
02-19-12, 03:42 PM
I know I'm a loser, a hater, and not very smart - but I find it interesting that the 18 car was involved in 3 crashes and was throwing sparks and smoking all during the green-white-checker. Yet, despite that, was able to drive from 8th to first - pushing himself and the 14 car about 20 car lengths clear of the field in the process.

It's also interesting that DW all but predicted that would happen right before the final green. Go watch: http://msn.foxsports.com/topics/m/video/52044657/budweiser-shootout-final-lap.htm

It's enough to make me question the both the legality of the 18 car and the integrity of some of the parties involved.

NismoZ
02-19-12, 06:43 PM
You kiddin'? It's because Kyle is the best damn driver out there!!!:p

Methanolandbrats
02-20-12, 07:48 AM
I though M&M fired him because they did not want a prick selling candy to children.

opinionated ow
02-20-12, 08:14 AM
You can sat what you like but that top three (Kyle Busch, Tony Stewart, Marcos Ambrose) is a collection of drivers with outstanding car control

TKGAngel
02-20-12, 04:18 PM
I though M&M fired him because they did not want a prick selling candy to children.

Close. M&M pulled their sponsorship from him for the last race(s) of the 2011 season and he had a Come to Jesus meeting with Mr. Gibbs about his behavior.
It was his brother that was fired by Penske for being a complete ding dong. He was replaced by Dinger.

trauma1
02-21-12, 12:49 AM
Close. M&M pulled their sponsorship from him for the last race(s) of the 2011 season and he had a Come to Jesus meeting with Mr. Gibbs about his behavior.
It was his brother that was fired by Penske for being a complete ding dong. He was replaced by Dinger.

Bet Mom and Dad are real proud of their ass H**** kids:shakehead:shakehead

High Sided
02-22-12, 03:54 PM
Bet Mom and Dad are real proud of their ass H**** kids:shakehead:shakehead

considering the multi millions they are bringing in i'm sure they are very proud.

Methanolandbrats
02-22-12, 04:12 PM
Whats the old proverb about nuts not falling too far out of trees or some such ****, the parents are probably ********s too.