PDA

View Full Version : Tracy winding folks up

nrc
06-21-03, 10:31 PM
Funny to hear Tracy trying to wind folks up during the qualifying coverage today. Maybe since the dry spell he's decided that the "Bad Boy" image suits him better than the "Fan Favorite".

Gurneyflap
06-21-03, 10:36 PM
See? Someone who is adopting my forum style. If you can't have fun doing what you do, why do it? Just trying to liven things up a little.

nrc
06-21-03, 10:44 PM
Story with quotes for those who may have missed it.

http://www.cart.com/News/Article.asp?ID=6330

chop456
06-21-03, 11:18 PM
Fo shizzle. :laugh:

He's been hanging around dirtyboy.

dirtyboy
06-22-03, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by chop456

He's been hanging around dirtyboy.

I'm much dirtier. God am I ever dirty. I just had a thought that would land me in jail in most countries.

chop456
06-22-03, 08:30 AM
I couldn't decide whether to laugh or not. Just kinda' stood there with my mouth open, thinking "Someone has to be writing this stuff for him". I think the DCAC "Overheard at the track" guys are feeding him lines.

"I'm gonna' show him who's boss, applesauce"? :laugh:

The Hunter-Reay/Rahal cheating line was hilarious. The glass jaw thing was a bit weak, but it's great to see Paul up there obviously having fun. Those other guys he punted had a point, but Bruno and TagS just come off as crybabies.

It's funny how some at other forums really have their panties in a wad over this.

Ziggy
06-22-03, 08:48 AM
I agree with Mr Tracy.

Tags and RHR, They should have a contest to see who gets to carry PT's jock to the airport

Ziggy

cart7
06-22-03, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by chop456

What's with this Snoop Dog jive anyway? :laugh: I guess we'll see him next spring at Mardi Gras with the "Girls Gone Wild" crew. :D

Railbird
06-22-03, 10:39 AM
I thought PT's stuff sounded a little too thought out, scripted perhaps, not much more than playground smack.

Hey I'd pay for the PT version of GGW. While he may not have Snoop's rythmic rhymes he can more than hold his own with the flashy/trashy bimbos. He would need something with a little more performance than the "Snoop da Ville" however.

Now what about Bruno talking the "what goes around comes around" trash?? Kinda had that ring of Barney Fife doing gansta rap.

Hey Bruno, having the French rook up your ass doesn't really mean you've gained any weight.

Gurneyflap
06-22-03, 12:32 PM
Accch...those Euro-types have little humor anyway. They cross the pond and get all defensive...which is EXACTLY PTs plan! Still have to beat the hell out of 'em on the racetrack, though!

RaceGrrl
06-23-03, 12:18 AM
PT's smack talk sounded like it was written by someone from the Howard Stern show and his delivery made him sound like Slow Adam.

I wonder if he lost a bet?

Jag_Warrior
06-23-03, 12:39 AM
Yeah, he needs to work on the delivery a bit. He sounds more like Vanilla Ice than Eminem... but he's making an effort to get some needed PR with those comments.

Darren Manning seems like something of a character. Maybe time for someone to get him going. Nothing cooler than winding up an Englishman and having him hit ya with some smooth insults... Where is Truebrit anyway? :D

RaceChic
06-23-03, 08:04 AM
The thread "A great article for Champ Car fans" talks about how CART drivers need to be better known by the public. I agree. A lot of people like a s**** distirber and someone who says it like it is. I look forward to the next edition of "As CART Turns"! :D