PDA

View Full Version : FOrmal ONe New Rules

Methanolandbrats
01-04-12, 09:23 AM
Pinochle of Motor Racing adopts lucky dog and outlaws fighting for position.:yuck:

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-fia-issues-sporting-regulations-for-2012

Rex Karz
01-04-12, 12:56 PM
It's just a vast consipiracy to give HRT, Virgin, and the Team Formerly Known as Lotus a chance to get a point this year.

Just one point, though.

Spicoli
01-04-12, 01:50 PM
:facepalm:

Michaelhatesfans
01-04-12, 06:47 PM
:thumdown:

I'm so glad that I was able to watch it when they just raced. To think that I used to get up at 4am to watch F1 races...:shakehead

RTKar
01-04-12, 07:16 PM
Pinochle of Motor Racing adopts lucky dog and outlaws fighting for position.:yuck:

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-fia-issues-sporting-regulations-for-2012

That's a trump card.

Methanolandbrats
01-04-12, 08:34 PM

I'm so glad that I was able to watch it when they just raced. To think that I used to get up at 4am to watch F1 races...:shakehead

No ****. When someone is one second behind and opens that stupid wing, you should get as many blocks as you want.

rosawendel
01-04-12, 09:40 PM
I imagine Bernie won't let it be called "lucky dog". So it'll probably be called some sort of British equivalent, like "there's a good chap", or "Hugh Grant".

Spicoli
01-04-12, 11:37 PM
I imagine Bernie won't let it be called "lucky dog". So it'll probably be called some sort of British equivalent, like "there's a good chap", or "Hugh Grant".

:rofl: :thumbup:

Indy
01-05-12, 09:52 AM

Every year they reduce my motivation to care. I think the movable wings and the KERS signalled the beginning of the end, the pathetic acceptance that the only thing that matters is "The Show."

Indy
01-05-12, 09:53 AM

Someone email that to Hobbs. If it is not called the "Hugh Grant" on the broadcasts next year I will be disappointed. :laugh:

manic mechanic
01-24-12, 01:13 AM
Someone email that to Hobbs. If it is not called the "Hugh Grant" on the broadcasts next year I will be disappointed. :laugh:

I laughed to tears over that one myself... :thumbup::thumbup:

I can just hear Varsha choking that one out amidst the laughter!!! CLASSIC! :rofl:

Ziggy
01-24-12, 08:55 AM
Racing continues to be a total joke

any machine with a "fin" on it blows goat wang