Methanolandbrats
12-10-11, 06:47 PM
Jarknow and FLippy in.
That sucks too.

JohnHKart
12-10-11, 08:48 PM
Jarknow and FLippy in.
That sucks too.

Sorry, I'm just waking up who are these two? U mean Jarno and Heikki?

cameraman
12-10-11, 08:56 PM
I'm guessing Jarno & Felipe.

cameraman
12-14-11, 01:34 PM
Torro Rosso just signed Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne.

It seems Alguersuari and Buemi have been cut loose. No more Red Bull money.

Seems that it came as a surprise to both Alguersuari & Buemi. Nice management technique there:shakehead

Spicoli
12-14-11, 01:45 PM
Torro Rosso just signed Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne.

It seems Alguersuari and Buemi have been cut loose. No more Red Bull money.

Seems that it came as a surprise to both Alguersuari & Buemi. Nice management technique there:shakehead

Say WHAT? :saywhat: no more Red Bull $$$ for this team? they own the damn team! buemi & himey are decent enough dribers....

cameraman
12-14-11, 03:00 PM
No more Red Bull money for Alguersuari & Buemi. The Red Bull driver program is separate from Torro Rosso. The rumor is that they were dropped from both. Even Scott Speed had Red Bull on his NASCAB right after he left Torro Rosso.

Spicoli
12-14-11, 03:32 PM
No more Red Bull money for Alguersuari & Buemi. The Red Bull driver program is separate from Torro Rosso. The rumor is that they were dropped from both. Even Scott Speed had Red Bull on his NASCAB right after he left Torro Rosso.

understood. thanks for clarifying. next caller? :D

btw - you guys have any snow? looks like its all in the san juans right now.

cameraman
12-14-11, 09:52 PM
1 inch of fresh powder, grab a flight now:rolleyes:

Methanolandbrats
12-15-11, 09:54 AM
Say WHAT? :saywhat: no more Red Bull $$$ for this team? they own the damn team! buemi & himey are decent enough dribers....

**** Team Red Balls. I don't care who it is, but somebody, anybody but them go the front next year.

cameraman
12-15-11, 02:20 PM
And the Sahara Force India line up has released.

Paul Di Resta
Nico Hulkenberg

with reserve Jules Bianchi

Rogue Leader
12-15-11, 02:25 PM
Buemi and Algersuari are both decent drivers, and its sad to see them dumped because they are likely done.

The problem these days is everyone (Red Bull especially) is looking for the next Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, or Lewis Hamilton. A phenom who is quick from the moment he gets in the car. The problem is it means these days guys won't even have a chance to become a Jean Alesi, Michele Alboreto, Martin Brundle, David Coulthard, Gerhard Berger, Rubens Barrichello, etc, guys who were pretty good but never "great", but who had nice long F1 careers.

I think both of them given the right car could win races eventually, but neither is WDC material, same with Vitaly Petrov (who is ride searching now), Bruno Senna (who I am a fan of, and is also out), Adrian Sutil (who IMO is pretty good and could win races in a decent car, but may be out soon). All the guys I mentioned live on the edge of being dumped and will likely never have a chance of getting further than they have, because everyone is looking for the next big thing (unless they need a paycheck, then they look for the next big wallet!).

cameraman
12-15-11, 02:31 PM
There are two slots left.

A useless HRT sled
and the second Williams car.

Petrov
Sutil
Rubens
Senna
Buemi
Algersuari
Liuzzi

and the list goes on and on

Ankf00
12-15-11, 02:40 PM
understood. thanks for clarifying. next caller? :D

btw - you guys have any snow? looks like its all in the san juans right now.

you need to head to kirkwood in the march time frame.

Spicoli
12-15-11, 03:14 PM
you need to head to kirkwood in the march time frame.

Kirkweed! I have some stories from that place....:rofl:

San Juana next week for me. Wolfie dumped on 20+ last 3 days.

cameraman
12-15-11, 06:50 PM
Sebastien Buemi told a Swiss paper that he was at the Torro Rosso factory in Milton Keynes on the simulator when he got the call saying he had no job. He found out at the same time the public found out.

datachicane
12-15-11, 07:24 PM
Classy. :saywhat:

Some good shoes out of work.

cameraman
12-16-11, 04:20 AM
He isn't a driver but HRT canned Collin Kolles and replaced him with Luis Perez-Sala who has significant experience at the back of an F1 grid.

chop456
12-16-11, 05:10 AM
Sebastien Buemi told a Swiss paper that he was at the Torro Rosso factory in Milton Keynes on the simulator when he got the call saying he had no job. He found out at the same time the public found out.

Red Bull factory? I'm cornfused. :tony:

emjaya
12-16-11, 10:01 AM
Toro Rosso team principal Franz Tost:

“Sebastien has been with us for three seasons and Jaime for two and a half,” he said. “Both of them worked hard for the team, doing their very best and achieving some good results. However, Scuderia Toro Rosso’s ethos has always been that of the “rookie training school” and with over two seasons under your belt, you are no longer a rookie.

“In an ideal world, drivers would move from Scuderia Toro Rosso to Red Bull Racing, but there are no vacancies with our sister team right now. It might be seen as a harsh decision, but Formula 1 is a tough environment and Toro Rosso has always been very clear about the principles behind its driver choice.”

http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2011/12/ricciardo-and-vergne-talk-about-toro-rosso/

SteveH
12-16-11, 01:18 PM
Force India
Paul Di Resta and Nico Hulkenburg

Sutil kicked to the curb

emjaya
12-18-11, 07:42 AM
Kobi out?

Jules Bianchi has emerged as a surprise contender for a race seat at Sauber next year.

The rumour follows reports in the Swiss press last week that the place reserved for the Hinwil based team's confirmed 2012 driver Kamui Kobayashi could now be in doubt.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-rumour-hints-kobayashi-out-bianchi-in-at-sauber/

Rogue Leader
12-18-11, 09:11 AM
Kobi out?

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-rumour-hints-kobayashi-out-bianchi-in-at-sauber/

That would suck, hes one of the most exciting drivers out there. I was hoping to see him move up in the world...

Methanolandbrats
12-18-11, 09:26 AM
Kobi out?

:mad: Todt--> Son of Todt---> too many french pussies sniffing around F1. I hope they don't drop Suzuka for some s***** French track when Bernie starts smelling money. :big finger:

Fio1
12-18-11, 12:17 PM
I think the last guy hyped up like Bianchi was Button in FFord & F3. I've never seen anything like it. If he finishes 3rd in a race, they make it look like he is Senna. What about the guy who actually won? :shakehead If he lands in F1, and gets out qualified and out race in every round, you'll still hear him being pegged as a future world champ....:confused:

Kobayashi deserves to be in that seat! :thumbup::cool:

WickerBill
12-18-11, 02:23 PM
I think the last guy hyped up like Bianchi was Button in FFord & F3. I've never seen anything like it. If he finishes 3rd in a race, they make it look like he is Senna. What about the guy who actually won? :shakehead If he lands in F1, and gets out qualified and out race in every round, you'll still hear him being pegged as a future world

so, he's Tim Tebow of racing?

Methanolandbrats
12-18-11, 04:17 PM
so, he's Tim Tebow of racing?

You should be banned for mentioning Tebow in this thread. In fact anyone who mentions Tebow in any thread should be banned.

cameraman
12-18-11, 05:49 PM
Having watched every GP2 race for the past few years I fail to see the rationale of having Bianchi in a Sauber beyond perhaps a financial one.

WickerBill
12-18-11, 07:44 PM
I'm sorry.

JLMannin
12-19-11, 03:47 PM
Force India
Paul Di Resta and Nico Hulkenburg

Sutil kicked to the curb

Wow. That was stupid. Sutil was competitive in that car.

cameraman
12-19-11, 04:32 PM
Hard to say, Di Resta out performed Sutil several times and Hulkenberg is very good. Makes you wonder if it was a personality thing with Sutil as Hulkenberg doesn't bring money.

stroker
12-19-11, 05:20 PM
You should be banned for mentioning Tebow in this thread. In fact anyone who mentions Tebow in any thread should be banned.

This reminds me of "Life of Brian".

"Anyone who says 'Jehovah' gets stoned!"

:laugh: