PDA

View Full Version : Stork Delivery

Tifosi24
10-25-11, 01:20 PM
With all of the bad news that has been circulating around the forum lately, I thought I would inject some positive news on the forum. Yesterday, Mrs. Tif and I welcomed our first child, a boy. He weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz, and is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen. We still have a couple more days in the hospital, so full scale sleep deprivation, and its accompanying insanity, is still a few days away.

Elmo T
10-25-11, 01:26 PM
:thumbup:

Enjoy the sleep while you can. I am 11 years in and it hasn't fully returned yet. And enjoy that new baby smell.

TravelGal
10-25-11, 02:00 PM
Tif, this is such wonderful news. I feel almost like a part of your family, having posted with you since my earliest days on 7th Gear. Awww, this wonderful. Welcome news in so many ways. So, now .... PICTURES! We want PICTURES! With Mrs. Tif's permission, of course. :thumbup:

KLang
10-25-11, 02:03 PM
Congrats! :thumbup:

Ankf00
10-25-11, 02:05 PM
holy **** dude, congratulations!

TKGAngel
10-25-11, 02:10 PM
Congrats! Welcome Little Tif to the October 24th birthday club!

nrc
10-25-11, 02:11 PM
Congrats and best wishes!

Napoleon
10-25-11, 02:23 PM
Congrats!

dando
10-25-11, 03:01 PM
Welcome to the parenthood. Was he born with a hockey stick? ;)

-Kevin

Insomniac
10-25-11, 03:04 PM
Congratulations!!!

G.
10-25-11, 03:07 PM
Awesome!!

BigIrlFan
10-25-11, 03:46 PM
HEars HOpin YOu gOTs thE DOCtERs to PUt eN THe WeDDinG sTICH:rofl:

cameraman
10-25-11, 04:10 PM
Sleep is overrated.

nissan gtp
10-25-11, 05:34 PM
very cool, congrats

does the little guy have a name ? (not Tony I assume :D )

trish
10-25-11, 06:13 PM
Congratulations! :)

stroker
10-25-11, 07:44 PM
The first 18 months is easy. Wait until he says "No!" for the first time when you ask him to do something. That's your cue that things are going to change...

Don Quixote
10-25-11, 09:43 PM
:thumbup:

cameraman
10-25-11, 09:45 PM
I've got a full blown meltdown sobbing in the other room at the moment. A tired & hungry but for no other apparent reason meltdown. There are benefits to the whole newborn aspect of the deal...

SteveH
10-25-11, 09:50 PM
Congrats :thumbup:

G.
10-25-11, 11:22 PM
I've got a full blown meltdown sobbing in the other room at the moment. A tired & hungry but for no other apparent reason meltdown. There are benefits to the whole newborn aspect of the deal...
For the more "seasoned" parents (not you, Tifosi24, give it a few years. Seriously.), get Louie CK's take on kids. Hint: Kids are a**holes.

language is very NSFW, site is NSFW

NSFW Link (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81055672/)

RaceGrrl
10-26-11, 07:02 PM
Congratulations! :)

Corner5
10-28-11, 09:45 AM
how sweet, congrats! :)

Anteater
11-01-11, 04:18 PM
Congratulations on the arrival of your little one!

Tifosi24
02-09-12, 10:35 PM
No, the wife and I haven't had another child. So far, parenthood has been a great experience and there hasn't been anything in my life that I enjoy more. However, our little guy has had a few medical issues during his first few months of life. His prognosis looks good at this point, but it is going to be a long process, so Mrs. Tif and I have decided to start a blog that will help keep everyone in the loop while helping our son understand what happened when he grows up. For those who are interested, you can follow us at the following link:

http://everylittlethinggonnabealright1024.blogspot.com/

Don't worry, we will make sure that this is more than just bad news.

TrueBrit
02-09-12, 11:42 PM
Congratulations...!! Enjoy it whilst it lasts...pretty soon they become teenagers, inform you that you know nothing, and you have no idea what it's like to go through what they're going through....then they leave and go off to college and you wind up sitting across the room from your spousal unit and try and remember just what the hell you used to do for fun on a Saturday night...

Take lots of pictures and videos...that way you have proof/blackmail material later on...

Get ready for the time of your life...every day...

Cheers!

Andrew Longman
02-10-12, 12:12 AM
Very coolness. Your life will never be the same.

And expect to haul/be hauled to races all over the planet by the critter for a very long time... if you are lucky. :D:thumbup:

BTW Trevor was a few weeks shy of 2 when he was politicking to be taken to his first race.

TravelGal
02-10-12, 02:26 AM
No, the wife and I haven't had another child. So far, parenthood has been a great experience and there hasn't been anything in my life that I enjoy more. However, our little guy has had a few medical issues during his first few months of life. His prognosis looks good at this point, but it is going to be a long process, so Mrs. Tif and I have decided to start a blog that will help keep everyone in the loop while helping our son understand what happened when he grows up. For those who are interested, you can follow us at the following link:

http://everylittlethinggonnabealright1024.blogspot.com/

Don't worry, we will make sure that this is more than just bad news.

I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't all been cupcakes and sparkle ponies. (did I just say that?) A blog is a good idea. I'll be reading it.

Indy
02-10-12, 03:20 AM
God bless you and your family, Tifosi24. Isn't it amazing how challenges bring out the best in people? Enjoy that beautiful new life you have created.

nrc
02-11-12, 01:06 AM
Best wishes to you and your little one.

Tifosi24
10-24-12, 09:24 PM
Thought I would bump this thread because MiniTif has made it to his first birthday! It has been a wild year with different ups and downs, but the little guy is doing great and he has been having great doctor appointments lately. We didn't plan for all the doctor appointments and conditions, but I wouldn't change a thing about our little guy. On second thought, the only thing I would have changed would have been finding a different doctor treat his clubfoot the first time around.

TravelGal
10-24-12, 11:31 PM
Thanks for posting. I've been wondering about you and the miniT but couldn't begin to remember which thread to look for, which meant I couldn't find the blog either. This is great news. He sure is a cutie.

Indy
10-25-12, 08:03 AM
Catching up on the blog, it is satisfying to see he is doing so well. Live every minute of the baby years to the fullest, because they go really, really fast!

trish
10-26-12, 09:45 PM
Thought I would bump this thread because MiniTif has made it to his first birthday! It has been a wild year with different ups and downs, but the little guy is doing great and he has been having great doctor appointments lately. We didn't plan for all the doctor appointments and conditions, but I wouldn't change a thing about our little guy. On second thought, the only thing I would have changed would have been finding a different doctor treat his clubfoot the first time around.Your son is so adorable. I'm so glad he's doing well.

Anteater
10-27-12, 12:49 AM
Belated HB to the cute little guy! :)