Ankf00
10-21-11, 10:15 PM
wtf?!

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20111021/F1/111029957

mclark2112
10-21-11, 10:23 PM
wtf?!

I just can't see this happening, but an hour north from here? I'll take it!

Trevor Longman
10-21-11, 11:15 PM
I've heard from a few sources that prepping for the pit structures and grandstands has very quietly been underway for the last few months. At first I couldn't believe it but the more I heard about it and the longer it went without leaking to the public, the more I started to believe it. If true I can't wait! :D

Fio1
10-22-11, 03:11 AM
Leo Hindery Jr is a serious guy; so I'll believe it if he's involved. He raced at Le Mans a few times and sponsored the Yankees. He's got more credibility then Tavo (whatever) from the Austin race, that's for sure! :cool:

They were rumors of a New York GP since 1982! Glad to see it's finally happening. New York GP and Rome GP have always been in the works, glad New York won....

Looking forward to seeing Pauly D and Snooki on the grid! :saywhat:

gjc2
10-22-11, 10:52 AM
Is Austin still on? Are we going to have two GPs? It wouldn’t be unprecedented, we used to have both Watkins Glen and Long Beach.

Ripped
10-22-11, 11:49 AM
This would be the one thing in the world that would make me want to visit NY/NJ.

Two GP's in our country would be kick ass.

Insomniac
10-22-11, 03:50 PM
Wow, that would be pretty cool. Also amazing it has been under the radar this whole time.

NismoZ
10-22-11, 08:12 PM
I thought Bernie didn't need the USA?

Mary
10-22-11, 10:00 PM
I've lived in New York City for over 24 years. I can't say that I've ever been to either East New York or Weehawken, but I guess there is a first time for everything.;)

Mary

Andrew Longman
10-22-11, 11:30 PM
I've lived in New York City for over 24 years. I can't say that I've ever been to either East New York or Weehawken, but I guess there is a first time for everything.;)

MaryProbably not. East New York would be somewhere like Garden City, LI.

Its WEST New York -- which is in Jersey. ;)

Head through the Lincoln Tunnel. When you hit daylight you are in Weehauken. Hang a right and you're in West New York.

I just don't see how this is going to work. I get that the price and leverage Bernie has is less since places like Turkey and Bahrain aren't going to bid up $35M sanctioning fees anymore. But I don't see were F1 style permanent garages are going to be put up.

Coincidentally I had dinner tonight with our mayor who just happens to be very well connected politically in the state and is also a huge race fan. He's raced at more tracks than I've been to (I've known him for almost 20 years and only learned this when we started talking racing at a picnic this summer)

He just doesn't see it happening either. He helped get NJMSP built by negotiating the environmental issues and was trying help get a NASCAR race there instead of on Staten Island. He did see an F1 race at Liberty State Park (where the Statue of Liberty is) and did some work for some wannabe promoters for it. Permanent garage space and parking makes more sense because it could be part of a conference center that could be used all year round.

Anyway. I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

gjc2
10-23-11, 08:42 AM
Probably not. East New York would be somewhere like Garden City, LI.

I’m a life time New Yorker, I was born in Brooklyn and I grew up in Garden City.
There will be virtually no public or political support for any type of motor sport event in the NY Metro area. Most of the arguments against it will be complete nonsense but that won’t matter.

Spicoli
10-23-11, 09:01 AM
Tony George is involved.

racer2c
10-23-11, 11:29 AM

Andrew Longman
10-23-11, 11:48 AM
I’m a life time New Yorker, I was born in Brooklyn and I grew up in Garden City.
There will be virtually no public or political support for any type of motor sport event in the NY Metro area. Most of the arguments against it will be complete nonsense but that won’t matter.

Well, you'd need only about 1% of the people interested in it to make it a success. And being arguably the media and advertising capital of the world it should make many sponsors very happy. And NYC is a destination with many other things already attracting people from all over the world. F1 would compromise a lot to race with Manhattan as a backdrop.

But as you said, there will be far more than 1% who loudly complain about noise and air pollution, security concerns, or just what their piece of the pie/pound of flesh to simply get out of the way and let it happen. And NYC is not desperate for tourism or worldwide recognition -- no body is going to say they need this to get the recognition their bruised ego says they deserve or to overcome some inferiority complex.

For those reasons and more, if it is going to happen it likely couldn't happen anywhere except in NJ and even then only without any government financial support and probably at a better location (even if this does have Manhattan as a backdrop).

Mary
10-23-11, 02:47 PM
Probably not. East New York would be somewhere like Garden City, LI.

Its WEST New York -- which is in Jersey. ;)

Head through the Lincoln Tunnel. When you hit daylight you are in Weehauken. Hang a right and you're in West New York.

I just don't see how this is going to work. I get that the price and leverage Bernie has is less since places like Turkey and Bahrain aren't going to bid up $35M sanctioning fees anymore. But I don't see were F1 style permanent garages are going to be put up.

Coincidentally I had dinner tonight with our mayor who just happens to be very well connected politically in the state and is also a huge race fan. He's raced at more tracks than I've been to (I've known him for almost 20 years and only learned this when we started talking racing at a picnic this summer)

He just doesn't see it happening either. He helped get NJMSP built by negotiating the environmental issues and was trying help get a NASCAR race there instead of on Staten Island. He did see an F1 race at Liberty State Park (where the Statue of Liberty is) and did some work for some wannabe promoters for it. Permanent garage space and parking makes more sense because it could be part of a conference center that could be used all year round.

Anyway. I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

Obviously, I'm one of those people who never leave Manhattan. The first time I made it to all 5 boroughs in one year was 2006--the day I ran the New York City Marathon!

Mary

gjc2
10-23-11, 03:08 PM
Obviously, I'm one of those people who never leave Manhattan. The first time I made it to all 5 boroughs in one year was 2006--the day I ran the New York City Marathon!

Mary

I've never been to the Statue of Liberty!

gjc2
10-23-11, 03:22 PM
There’s a mindset among many in NY that providing jobs and producing revenue is good, but making money for yourself in doing so is bad.
ISC’s proposal for an oval track in Staten Island covered every issue, it would have brought in jobs and developed an abandon fuel depot. It was “shot down” for no good reasons.

Rogue Leader
10-24-11, 12:28 AM

+1 on this.

Anytime someone even vaguely mentions anything racing related everyone and their mother comes out against it with the most ridiculous reasons known to man. Yet somehow, projects that would have brought a ton of money into an area that is strapped for it such as the NASCAR track at Calverton, the NASCAR track in SI, the Champ Car Race at Floyd Bennett Field, are shot down and practically laughed at. Pretty sad for a place that was one of the birthplaces of Indy Car Racing and the Vanderbilt Cup. (Hell a good portion of the roads in some areas still follow the path of the race tracks).

And sometimes its not just racing, as evidenced by the quagmire of the home of the Islander NHL Team, Nassau Coliseum. Charles Wang would have built a virtual iconic hub in the middle of Nassau at a cost of 0 dollars to taxpayers that would have brought in billions and probably solved all of the counties money problems. And ONE politician who has a big fat mouth and a lot of "constituents" ruined it.

Michaelhatesfans
10-24-11, 01:10 AM
They're expected to confirm it. Like Donnington was confirmed? Bernie won't load up the shipping containers until the checks clear, and none of the pieces I've read show where those levels of cash are going to come from. I don't mind being wrong, but I don't see this happening.

Napoleon
10-24-11, 12:51 PM
Does anyone think that they would really run 2 USGPs and if so why? Is this a shot at the IRL on the theory they never picked up solid support from old CART fans who may prefer going to one or two USGPs instead of anything IRL?

emjaya
10-25-11, 08:53 AM
This has a track map. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/oct/25/formula-one-new-jersey-gp)

Wheel-Nut
10-25-11, 11:05 AM
Is Austin still on? Are we going to have two GPs? It wouldn’t be unprecedented, we used to have both Watkins Glen and Long Beach.

Still there, still there, still there . . . .

http://circuitoftheamericas.com/

Wheel-Nut
10-25-11, 11:06 AM
This has a track map. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/oct/25/formula-one-new-jersey-gp)

sort of a "blue collar" Monaco. :D

Napoleon
10-25-11, 12:36 PM
sort of a "blue collar" Monaco. :D

God I can just imagine what the grid girls will look like.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/4c88d3e87f8b9af65b4c0200/snooki.jpg

I refused to go to F1 in Indy since I did not want to put one dollar in TG's pocket, but I will make one of these two (and maybe both) races. If I go to one it is more likely I go to NJ since I do want to visit NYC one of these days (I must have been something like 13 the last time I was there, unless you count sleeping in Newark termanal on a layover on a People's Airline flight 25 years ago).

Napoleon
10-25-11, 12:47 PM
AP Story:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011/10/24/us/AP-CAR-F1-Formula-One-New-Jersey.html?ref=sports

Wheel-Nut
10-25-11, 01:46 PM

Is that the one they call Bow Wow? :laugh:

Spicoli
10-25-11, 03:11 PM

Buddy Rice wood hit that.

Napoleon
10-25-11, 03:40 PM
More NJ grid girls.

http://12uspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/real-housewives-of-new-jersey1.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/86976/thumbs/s-RHNJ-large.jpg

Andrew Longman
10-26-11, 12:57 AM
I've never been to the Statue of Liberty!Me either. :gomer:

Andrew Longman
10-26-11, 01:10 AM
This has a track map. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/oct/25/formula-one-new-jersey-gp)Waiting on Trevor's analysis but it looks less ridiculous.

Andrew Longman
10-26-11, 01:23 AM
God I can just imagine what the grid girls will look like.Just got to point out she is what we call "Down the Shore" in Jersey as a "Bennie" and not actually a Jersey Girl. She and her mopes are from NY. :tony:

Mary Chapin Carpenter (and Chris Reeves) used to walk her dog through my back yard. She is a more prototypical Jersey girl.

But there are many Danny DiVito/Bruce Wills in drag equivalents. :gomer:

Napoleon
10-26-11, 08:06 AM
But there are many Danny DiVito/Bruce Wills in drag equivalents. :gomer:

Jesus, now I have to go bleach my brain to get that image out of it.

Elmo T
10-26-11, 09:19 AM
Just got to point out she is what we call "Down the Shore" in Jersey as a "Bennie" and not actually a Jersey Girl. She and her mopes are from NY. :tony:

Our trip down the shore to Island Beach State Park is not fully realized without a stop on the boardwalk of Seaside Heights . :eek::shakehead:rofl:

You can elevate people watching to art.

I can't find think link at the moment, but I read yesterday that the NJ Gov says no state money being kicked in for the race.

Andrew Longman
10-26-11, 09:42 AM
I can't find think link at the moment, but I read yesterday that the NJ Gov says no state money being kicked in for the race.I heard that too.

Better not be while Camden and Newark are firing police and Christie is screaming at teachers about their pay. I read Christie was all for this though.

emjaya
10-26-11, 10:09 AM
Waiting on Trevor's analysis but it looks less ridiculous.

The track has a Montreal look about it. It may need a few chicanes to keep the speed down, especially along the corner on the Anthony M Defino Way.

Not a real lot of run-off along there either. :\

Trevor Longman
10-26-11, 11:19 AM

I havent gotten a good chance to sit down and study it but I did look at a section of it on google street view. The elevation change looks simply massive considering its a street course, and the highest part is sort of scenic as long as you keep looking to the right. Look to the left and it feels distinctively less glamourous.. I'm excited but I hope that as part of the prep for the race they do some kind of community cleanup and ditch the grimy feel thats present ATM. I know, I know, its north jersey its going to be like that, but maybe they can clean up their act for just this one weekend. :p

Also, to go along with what emjaya said, there is absolutely no run off area for the entire top section of the track. IDK what they have planned to solve that

racer2c
10-26-11, 11:22 AM
NJ gov wants NASCAR to race on this track too. :gomer:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20111025/F1/111029917

cameraman
10-26-11, 11:34 AM
Also, to go along with what emjaya said, there is absolutely no run off area for the entire top section of the track. IDK what they have planned to solve that

They said it would be Monaco meets Spa. The tight areas will be tight areas.

Spicoli
10-26-11, 11:57 AM
NJ gov wants NASCAR to race on this track too. :gomer:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20111025/F1/111029917

i wood watch that. :popcorn:

Gnam
10-26-11, 12:21 PM
The elevation change looks simply massive considering its a street course, and the highest part is sort of scenic as long as you keep looking to the right. Look to the left and it feels distinctively less glamourous...

You can hide a lot of blight with a night race. ;)

Wheel-Nut
10-26-11, 12:44 PM
The sewage treatment plant hairpin! Awesome!!

Gnam
10-26-11, 03:10 PM
:laugh:

This spot has history too!

It's directly across the river from the Intrepid Air & Space Museum where the last Space Shuttle landed, and next to the spot where Alexander Hamilton got shot.

Napoleon
10-26-11, 03:42 PM
The sewage treatment plant hairpin! Awesome!!

I guess to give you the feel that the track is in Europe perhaps they should name the corner the "odeur fétide corner". Everyone who doesn't speak French whill think it is classy.

gjc2
10-26-11, 05:48 PM
I looked at the area on Google Earth. I was able to find what looks like the North end hairpin shown on the track map.

Check it out.

emjaya
10-26-11, 06:23 PM
You can hide a lot of blight with a night race. ;)

The final word: "You're going to love Hoboken at night," a Hudson County spokesman said. It was unclear whether he was kidding.

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20111025/F1/111029917#ixzz1bvfkuSNW

Ankf00
10-26-11, 06:44 PM

where about would you put the lincoln tunnel (more specifically the ferry terminal upstream from it) on that map?

nm, found it. haha, my boy's condo is on top of the track! face!

racermike
10-26-11, 10:10 PM
where about would you put the lincoln tunnel (more specifically the ferry terminal upstream from it) on that map?

nm, found it. haha, my boy's condo is on top of the track! face!

Better warn him your bringing all your friends to stay there then.

Andrew Longman
10-26-11, 10:32 PM
"You're going to love Hoboken at night,"

The birthplace of Sinatra and my grandfather is actually a pretty cool and funky place. Rebirthed in the last 20 years. Great place to eat and party. Very. very seriously. It is where the young and funky exiled to when Greenwich Village and Soho got expensive. Now it too is expensive.

This could be a cool location. I just don't see how it will work.

opinionated ow
10-26-11, 11:54 PM
just hold the bloody thing at Wakins Glen. There's a nice historical angle that they can pull there...

Ankf00
10-26-11, 11:56 PM
Better warn him your bringing all your friends to stay there then.

happy birthday buddy!

Trevor Longman
10-27-11, 12:22 AM
just hold the bloody thing at Wakins Glen. There's a nice historical angle that they can pull there...

As close as this NJ race is to me I would 1000x prefer they race at the Glen. As Varsha said, an F1 race at Watkins Glen would need any promotion. They could sell that entire place out no problem if F1 was there.

Trevor Longman
10-27-11, 01:43 AM
Render looks pretty awesome. The climb up the hill reminds me of old 60's era monaco when it was just that rocky cliff face. Like in Grand Prix

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2011/10/grand-prix-of-america-concept-sketch.jpg

Gnam
10-27-11, 01:55 AM
It's even got train tracks. The mark of a quality course.

emjaya
10-27-11, 07:22 AM
Is the track running clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Trevor Longman
10-27-11, 11:25 AM
Clockwise

Ankf00
10-27-11, 11:33 AM
that's the ferry terminal! I'd get to be like 300 yards upstream from there

BarillaGirl
10-27-11, 08:01 PM
I guess to give you the feel that the track is in Europe perhaps they should name the corner the "odeur fétide corner". Everyone who doesn't speak French will think it is classy.

When I hear David Hobbs say that on air, I will drink TWO shots. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spicoli
10-27-11, 10:35 PM
When I hear David Hobbs say that on air, I will drink TWO shots. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do that anyway. no matter what nasal twang he sez.

RusH
10-28-11, 05:07 PM
Render looks pretty awesome. The climb up the hill reminds me of old 60's era monaco when it was just that rocky cliff face. Like in Grand Prix

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2011/10/grand-prix-of-america-concept-sketch.jpg

Look at that emerald green water..I`m so there. ;)

It would have been more interesting if they included NYC using using the Lincoln tunnel. :gomer:

extramundane
10-28-11, 05:11 PM
Look at that emerald green water..I`m so there. ;)

It would have been more interesting if they included NYC using using the Lincoln tunnel. :gomer:

"Vettel had the race in hand until his crew forgot to reload his EZPass at the last pit stop."

Rocketdoc
10-28-11, 05:34 PM
Where is Roger going to park his dingy, The Detroit Eagle?

extramundane
10-28-11, 06:20 PM
Where is Roger going to park his dingy, The Detroit Eagle?

Depends what the grid girl selection looks like, I guess.

Spicoli
10-29-11, 11:24 PM
There is some rendering of the actual course floating out on facebook via F1 Austin and it looks stoopid.

Mary
10-30-11, 09:50 AM
Since Andrew helped me get my geography straight earlier in this thread, I will admit that I've seen a tiny bit of Weehawken a few times while exiting the Lincoln Tunnel ridiing the Lucky Streak to Atlantic City. I've never seen it on the return trip in the middle of the night when I'm broke and have been shocked out of a sound sleep because they turn on the light and scream over the speaker that we're almost at the Port Authority bus terminal.

Seriously, isn't there too much going on there to shut it down for a long race weekend?

I don't drive here, but I do fondly remember the one time I drove a car through the Lincoln Tunnel. Tailgating at top speed was lots of fun.

If they actually have this, I'll be green and gladly take a ferry to the race. Even though I wonder what the course will be like, heck, an F1 event within commuting distance is more than worth a little commuting aggrevation (I don't like boats). I don't really have any easy way to get to Watkins Glen (don't own a car) and the idea of spending even a night there doesn't thrill me. I'd rather save my pennies and go to Austin or better, Canada, instead.

Mary

emjaya
11-03-11, 07:12 PM
"First Look: Grand Prix of America circuit"
(http://www.crash.net/f1/Video/174463/1/first_look_grand_prix_of_america_circuit.html?utm_ source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletterlink)

A lap of the track.

Ankf00
11-04-11, 12:00 AM
Since Andrew helped me get my geography straight earlier in this thread, I will admit that I've seen a tiny bit of Weehawken a few times while exiting the Lincoln Tunnel ridiing the Lucky Streak to Atlantic City. I've never seen it on the return trip in the middle of the night when I'm broke and have been shocked out of a sound sleep because they turn on the light and scream over the speaker that we're almost at the Port Authority bus terminal.

Seriously, isn't there too much going on there to shut it down for a long race weekend?

I don't drive here, but I do fondly remember the one time I drove a car through the Lincoln Tunnel. Tailgating at top speed was lots of fun.

If they actually have this, I'll be green and gladly take a ferry to the race. Even though I wonder what the course will be like, heck, an F1 event within commuting distance is more than worth a little commuting aggrevation (I don't like boats). I don't really have any easy way to get to Watkins Glen (don't own a car) and the idea of spending even a night there doesn't thrill me. I'd rather save my pennies and go to Austin or better, Canada, instead.

Mary

the proposed track stretch isn't lincoln tunnel though. it's north of it. the lower stretch of road isn't too busy to shut down, typical boulevard in my experience.

opinionated ow
11-04-11, 07:44 AM
That track is never going to happen. There is no way those people are going to have that happening on their front doorstep

Napoleon
11-04-11, 08:25 AM
That track is never going to happen. There is no way those people are going to have that happening on their front doorstep

Of course they do not own the street.

Napoleon
11-04-11, 10:15 AM

I sent my brother the in-car cam link and he had the exact opposite reaction from you:

"Can you imagine how happy those people will be when the figure out how much they can rent their houses out for?"

racer2c
11-04-11, 10:20 AM
The up side is that they can stop at the Exxon station for gas. :D I'm with opinionated, this ain't happenin'.

extramundane
11-04-11, 10:29 AM
I sent my brother the in-car cam link and he had the exact opposite reaction from you:

"Can you imagine how happy those people will be when the figure out how much they can rent their houses out for?"

Yep. Friends of mine who own a currently vacant apartment all the way on the Upper East Side have already had realtors inquire whether it will be available for short-term rental around GP time.

Andrew Longman
11-04-11, 02:09 PM
I have several friends, not F1 fans, but race/NASCAR fans who saw the news reports of this (e.g., front page of the Newark Star Ledger -- Tony Soprano's paper. :gomer:) who called ME to say how excited they were and that they planned to go.

I'm still going to be amazed if this comes off. But in Hudson County, if the pols (or mafia) want something to happen, it tends to happen. So we'll see.

Andrew Longman
11-04-11, 02:20 PM
If they actually have this, I'll be green and gladly take a ferry to the race. Even though I wonder what the course will be like, heck, an F1 event within commuting distance is more than worth a little commuting aggrevation (I don't like boats).

Or take the PATH train to Hoboken. It would be a 10 minute walk from there. Cost you $4 round trip. http://www.panynj.gov/path/maps.html

If this actually happens, drop me a note. I'll get you there in more comfort and ease than the crap bus trips to AC. :gomer:

Elmo T
11-04-11, 02:24 PM
If this actually happens, drop me a note. I'll get you there in more comfort and ease than the crap bus trips to AC. :gomer:

I'll be waiting at the end of your driveway. :gomer:;)

Napoleon
11-04-11, 02:40 PM
I'll be waiting at the end of your driveway. :gomer:;)

Hell, I'll be sleeping in his garage.

If this happens those of us who go should get togther, or better yet rent one of those houses along the track. It would look something like this:

http://reallychill.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/frat.jpg

Andrew Longman
11-04-11, 03:06 PM
I'll be waiting at the end of your driveway. :gomer:;)Bring it on. I have plenty of room and an acre of land for tents. There is already a firepit in the backyard. :D:thumbup:

I'm more than an hours drive to Weehauken, but I'm 15 min from a rail stop that would take us all the way to Hoboken.

Who's bunking with Trevor?:gomer:

Napoleon
11-04-11, 03:15 PM

BiF

Andrew Longman
11-04-11, 03:32 PM
BiFOh Geez, They'll be up all night arguing. We'll never get them on the train.

gjc2
11-04-11, 06:14 PM
There's a guy running for office in New Jersey by the name of Fernando Alonso.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fernando-Alonso-for-New-Jersey-State-Assembly/162591850481197

nissan gtp
11-04-11, 07:00 PM
Bring it on. I have plenty of room and an acre of land for tents. There is already a firepit in the backyard. :D:thumbup:

I'm more than an hours drive to Weehauken, but I'm 15 min from a rail stop that would take us all the way to Hoboken.

I'm going to remember this, and I'm sure Trevor can find his own bunk-mate. :D

Gnam
11-04-11, 07:49 PM
Bring it on. I have plenty of room and an acre of land for tents. There is already a firepit in the backyard. :D:thumbup:

Will there be bacon?

Andrew Longman
11-05-11, 10:15 AM
Will there be bacon?And smoked brisket.

Mary
11-05-11, 10:43 AM
Or take the PATH train to Hoboken. It would be a 10 minute walk from there. Cost you $4 round trip. http://www.panynj.gov/path/maps.html

Thanks, I'll take you up on your offer. BTW, I have actually ridden the PATH train to Hoboken before. Rode it to Journal Square on another occasion, too! Hey, maybe Bloomberg will have finished the #7 train to New Jersey by then, so I won't have to buy a ticket since I already buy a month metrocard, ROFLMAO!

Mary

datachicane
11-07-11, 01:59 PM
Oh Geez, They'll be up all night arguing. We'll never get them on the train.

Bif's a lover, not a fighter.

Spicoli
11-07-11, 09:08 PM

Enuff room for a motorhome too?

RusH
11-11-11, 07:14 AM
I may be back to Long Island, NY (from FL)by the time this race happens,,,,none of you are invited to my studio apt...if I have one. :gomer:

Rogue Leader
11-11-11, 10:55 AM
I may be back to Long Island, NY (from FL)by the time this race happens,,,,none of you are invited to my studio apt...if I have one. :gomer:

Studio apt, for $1500 a month of course... it is Long Island!

trauma1
11-11-11, 01:53 PM
For some reason i get the feeling this will be Baltimore II:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:laugh:: laugh:

Andrew Longman
11-11-11, 03:36 PM
Enuff room for a motorhome too?Sure. Both my neighbors have pools. I'll be sure to let them know you are coming. :gomer:

I flew back from Charlotte last night. The woman next to me was from Weehauken. I mentioned she was getting an F1 race and she knew all about it and was really looking forward to the money and attention it would bring in. She had no clue what F1 is but she was totally positive about it. I guess that's good. :gomer:

Spicoli
11-11-11, 11:37 PM
Sure. Both my neighbors have pools. I'll be sure to let them know you are coming. :gomer:

I flew back from Charlotte last night. The woman next to me was from Weehauken. I mentioned she was getting an F1 race and she knew all about it and was really looking forward to the money and attention it would bring in. She had no clue what F1 is but she was totally positive about it. I guess that's good. :gomer:

i am not sure how someone out-dorks your post, but here's a try.

:tony::gomer::tony:
:tony::tony:
:gomer:

Andrew Longman
11-12-11, 12:55 PM
i am not sure how someone out-dorks your post, but here's a try.

:tony::gomer::tony:
:tony::tony:
:gomer::tony:

Spicoli
11-12-11, 01:40 PM
:tony:

side note: I just got an invitation to monaco for next year. All we gotta do is get our butts flown in and everything else is FREE.:saywhat: Yep, free. Its good to be a handsome, charmingly popular man such as meself. :D

Ankf00
11-12-11, 03:06 PM
Geritol fight? :homer:

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

Gnam
01-06-12, 05:49 PM
Taxi tour of the NJGP course, or Port Imperial thank-you-very-much.

http://www.motorsport-magazin.com/formel1-bilder/usa-gp-port-imperial-new-jersey-galerie-rennen-2012,1,1,0,60,9282,0

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3930/0372471.jpg

Sorachi Ace
01-07-12, 03:32 AM
You're welcome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr%E2%80%93Hamilton_duel

aportinga
01-08-12, 02:33 PM
Enuff room for a motorhome too?

+ 1 Travel Trailer

Methanolandbrats
01-08-12, 02:58 PM

Motorsports Woodstock. :thumbup: How close are your neighbhors to the property line? Are they accepting, broad minded people? :D

Spicoli
01-09-12, 12:53 AM
Motorsports Woodstock. :thumbup: How close are your neighbhors to the property line? Are they accepting, broad minded people? :D

We bring them lots of beer and they will like us, no? Works in most parts of the universe.:D

Andrew Longman
01-09-12, 07:04 PM
Are they accepting, broad minded people? :DIt's western Hunterdon County. Its not Appalachia, but for NJ it is pretty close. :D

Methanolandbrats
01-09-12, 08:02 PM
It's western Hunterdon County. Its not Appalachia, but for NJ it is pretty close. :D

Awesome! Fires, explosions and drunkerdness should not be a problem then. And have extra beers for the curious like Spicoli said.:thumbup: