PDA

View Full Version : Singapore

stroker
09-24-11, 06:06 PM
Dunno 'bout you guys, but I'm really looking forward to the start of this race. If Alonso gets a start like he did at Monza I'm thinking absolute carnage at T1, though...

opinionated ow
09-24-11, 07:44 PM
great location, crap track!

gerhard911
09-24-11, 08:09 PM
I expect Webber to have one of his typically crappy starts making it difficult for those behind on his side of the track. wHamilton! tries to muscle out Jense, Twitmarsh cries and Fred ends up in 2nd.

Vettle cruises to a win but Fred keeps the Driver's Championship going for another round.

Cam
09-24-11, 09:29 PM
Dunno 'bout you guys, but I'm really looking forward to the start of this race. If Alonso gets a start like he did at Monza I'm thinking absolute carnage at T1, though...

Have at it bouyz. Sebs in front, it's a free for all! http://www.smackforum.net/images/smilies/ITCHY.GIF

opinionated ow
09-25-11, 10:43 AM
Boring as batpoo. Was there a single pass in that race that wasn't contrived by being forced to run rubbish tyres or the bloody push to pass systems?:flame:

SteveH
09-25-11, 10:45 AM
Yeah, when 2 or 3 got by Mark Webber at the start. ;)

RTKar
09-25-11, 10:51 AM
Boring as batpoo. Was there a single pass in that race that wasn't contrived by being forced to run rubbish tyres or the bloody push to pass systems?:flame:

I didn't think it was that awful. Way better than CART era street courses.

Especially when they went FCY every few laps.

opinionated ow
09-25-11, 11:04 AM
Yeah, when 2 or 3 got by Mark Webber at the start. ;)

Highlight of the race for me! Not a lot I like to see more than an over rated driver being shown up for what he is

stroker
09-25-11, 11:36 AM
Somebody needs to come up with a medication for the rectal/cranial impaction that continues to afflict M$chu and Hamilton... Voodoo dolls, hypnosis, whatever.

Indy
09-25-11, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I never thought Button would end up being my favorite McLaren driver. Hamilton is really making an ass of himself.

stroker
09-25-11, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I never thought Button would end up being my favorite McLaren driver. Hamilton is really making an ass of himself.

If you're going to punt a Ferrari, at least punt Fred. Massa's had enough problems.

TrueBrit
09-27-11, 11:11 AM
To be fair Chocolate Jeebus misjudged the distance between his car and Massa's after pulling out of an overtake attempt...as for Pointy-Chin Airways, not quite sure how far up his own backside he was when he went vertical...

gerhard911
09-27-11, 12:11 PM
If you're going to punt a Ferrari, at least punt Fred. Massa's had enough problems.

I agree and am sure he would if he had the chance. However, Louise can't seem to get close enough to Fred on the racetrack to do the deed. :p