PDA

View Full Version : NFL '11

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

dando
09-11-11, 01:52 PM
Off season funness over. Ler's light this candle.

Good start for the Clowns. First Q stats: 10 plays, 18 yards, 7 penalties, 48 yards (2 false starts, 1 D holding, personal foul on the bench, offside, pass interference on the O, personal foul for a late hit). And the Bungles O was inept in the pre-season. Oh, and McCoy's first completion was to himself for -5 yards. :rofl:

-Kevin

dando
09-11-11, 02:12 PM
Texans 24, Indy zip. Gonna be a long season for Colts fan.

EDIT: 34-0 going into halftime. There's still for #4 to be Blue and White Jeebus. :gomer:

EDIT 2: Bears, Bills and Ravens...oh my!

-Kevin

NismoZ
09-11-11, 03:48 PM
Bears could be undefeated after today!:gomer:

cameraman
09-11-11, 03:59 PM
Personal foul on the bench in the first quarter? What was that all about?

dando
09-11-11, 04:31 PM
Personal foul on the bench in the first quarter? What was that all about?

Apparently someone pushed or ran over a ref. Hard to tell since the CBS broadcast was pathetic. They didn't even have live coverage of the winning TD. Not sure which looked worse on that play, the Clowns D/coaching staff or CBS coverage. :saywhat: In any case: Who Dey! :D Next up...@ Denver. Pay back time, baby! :gomer:

-Kevin

Don Quixote
09-12-11, 10:10 AM
Good start for the Clowns. First Q stats: 10 plays, 18 yards, 7 penalties, 48 yards (2 false starts, 1 D holding, personal foul on the bench, offside, pass interference on the O, personal foul for a late hit). And the Bungles O was inept in the pre-season. Oh, and McCoy's first completion was to himself for -5 yards. :rofl:

-KevinThe Browns organization should refund the ticket price to every person who attended that game and then be brought up on charges for impersonating a professional sports team. And they should individually apologize to every fan who has stuck with them through this mess of a goat rodeo. :yuck: :gomer:

extramundane
09-12-11, 10:52 AM
I'm still stunned that Rexy & the Snyders played like a winning professional team. :eek:

Then again, on a day where Ryan Fitzpatrick and Jay Cutler looked like superstars, I guess anything's possible.

dando
09-12-11, 10:58 AM
The Browns organization should refund the ticket price to every person who attended that game and then be brought up on charges for impersonating a professional sports team. And they should individually apologize to every fan who has stuck with them through this mess of a goat rodeo. :yuck: :gomer:

It's a good thing McBoy's got decent wheels, because he's gonna need them with that OL. He was running for his life several times and pulled one or two out his arse to complete a pass. The race to draft Luck is on! :gomer:

-Kevin

TKGAngel
09-12-11, 12:19 PM
I'm stunned that the Bills won. I'm also stunned that the team appears to have found a perfectly cromulent tight end. When it's been four years since a Bills tight end has had a multi-TD game, and 19 years since a TE had a multi-TD game on the road, you know your team has struggled at the position.

SteveH
09-12-11, 12:52 PM
This is for you, Rex Ryan. Great victory!

http://www.oxygenplusmichigan.com/images/foot_rest.jpg

dando
09-12-11, 12:55 PM
I'm stunned that the Bills won. I'm also stunned that the team appears to have found a perfectly cromulent tight end. When it's been four years since a Bills tight end has had a multi-TD game, and 19 years since a TE had a multi-TD game on the road, you know your team has struggled at the position.

You sound OSU fan complaining about the TE...Jake Stoneburner (gotta love that name) has 4 TDs in 2 games this season. I don't think we've hade 4 TDs total from a TE over the past decade +. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-12-11, 01:26 PM
NYG are in for a loooooong year.

Napoleon
09-12-11, 02:09 PM
. . . goat rodeo.

If I were you I would expect a letter from the attorney of the Goat Rodeo Association of America requesting an apology for comparing the Browns to a goat rodeo.

dando
09-12-11, 03:12 PM
If I were you I would expect a letter from the attorney of the Goat Rodeo Association of America requesting an apology for comparing the Browns to a goat rodeo.

It's Major League 3. :gomer:

-Kevin

Gnam
09-12-11, 03:17 PM
49er news and views:
* Offense still stuck in 1st gear.
* Frank Gore runs like an old woman.
* Ted Ginn Jr to the rescue.
* Watching Pete Carroll lose is still fun. :D

Don Quixote
09-12-11, 03:19 PM
If I were you I would expect a letter from the attorney of the Goat Rodeo Association of America requesting an apology for comparing the Browns to a goat rodeo.Know where I can find a good attorney to represent me? :D

Napoleon
09-12-11, 03:56 PM
Know where I can find a good attorney to represent me? :D

Let me look into that for you.

devilmaster
09-12-11, 04:12 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2010/12/response.jpg

Don Quixote
09-12-11, 04:14 PM
^^^ Greatest letter of all time.

Napoleon
09-12-11, 04:46 PM

I swear I was going to post that letter but got called away for and hour. I come back and you have posted it.

By the way, that letter is for real and both parties to it are still alive.

Don Quixote
09-13-11, 09:01 AM
Well, the only way you could find a matchup of nfl teams that could play a sloppier game than the Donkeys and Raidaaaz played last night would be if the Browns played themselves. :D

extramundane
09-15-11, 08:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gwToV.jpg

Rex Cannon & Drew Magary might make me a 'skins fan yet. :laugh:

Ankf00
09-15-11, 11:27 AM

had to google. very lulzy.

Ankf00
09-15-11, 11:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gwToV.jpg

Rex Cannon & Drew Magary might make me a 'skins fan yet. :laugh:

I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That’s gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay.

Don Quixote
09-15-11, 12:14 PM
had to google. very lulzy. Here is a link to the letter that the Browns were responding to. Very funny. http://www.lettersofnote.com/2011/02/regarding-your-stupid-complaint.html

dando
09-15-11, 02:33 PM
Windmill Guy must be bored:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6973137/group-denver-broncos-fans-plan-anti-kyle-orton-pro-tim-tebow-billboards

Either that or WB is organizing it remotely. :gomer:

-Kevin

Easy
09-15-11, 06:26 PM
Did Broncos fans not suffer enough during Josh McDaniel's complete dismantling of the franchise? Now these clowns want to parade one of his biggest blunders around for all to see.

They must be undercover Raiders fans.

WickerBill
09-19-11, 09:36 PM
Awfully quiet, Bengals fans. You realize the Broncos were minus Champ Bailey, two starting wideouts, starting running back, best pass rusher, and have Neckbeard playing quarterback... right?

/not good at gloating anymore

dando
09-19-11, 09:43 PM
Awfully quiet, Bengals fans. You realize the Broncos were minus Champ Bailey, two starting wideouts, starting running back, best pass rusher, and have Neckbeard playing quarterback... right?

/not good at gloating anymore

Congrats, tallest dwarf. :gomer: BTW, the NFL should start having QBs wear skirts after that personal foul that was called for tackling/pressuring neckbeard. :saywhat: :shakehead (that plus the 'horse collar' in the end zone that wasn't even close)

And do you srsly think we're going to chirp about the Bungles other than beating the Clowns? :gomer:

-Kevin

nrc
09-19-11, 11:42 PM
Sure, it's disappointing that the Bengals couldn't pull out out a win against a depleted Broncos squad. But considering the venue, the youth of the offense, and how little time they've had to prepare in a completely new offense, I'm not unhappy. They have huge potential and I'm thrilled with Green and Dalton.

The defense was a big disappointment. They're experienced enough that they shouldn't be giving up big plays and third downs against second stringers. I think they can play better. We'll see.

Gnam
09-20-11, 01:58 AM
Cheer up Cincy. Santa Claus is coming town early this year with a gift win wrapped up in 49er red and gold.

As long as the game has a 4th quarter, the Niners will figure out a way to lose. :irked:

WickerBill
09-20-11, 06:39 AM
I have high hopes for the 49ers -- maybe not in 2011, but I think they're on the right path with personnel and coaching.

This was a moment in the Bengals Broncos game that was telling. Fourth quarter, running out of time, Denver has given up the ball again and Cincinnati has a chance to move down the field and kick a field goal. Between plays, the camera cuts to Marvin Lewis on the sidelines. Immediately, I think "oh yeah, Marvin Lewis. We'll be OK"

Is that bad?

TKGAngel
09-20-11, 08:31 AM
It's Tuesday and I think I've finally calmed down from Sunday's Bills/Raiders game. What a comeback by Fitz & the gang.

Too bad the Evil Empire and Darth Hoodie come to town next weekend to ruin everyone's buzz. :(

Don Quixote
09-20-11, 12:35 PM
My favorite quarterback Jay Cutler was sacked 6 times on Sunday???!!!!! Is there anything left of poor Jay? What gives Chicago folks, bad protection or holding onto the ball too long? I am guessing (b). :D

Don Quixote
09-20-11, 12:37 PM
Congrats, tallest dwarf. :gomer: BTW, the NFL should start having QBs wear skirts after that personal foul that was called for tackling/pressuring neckbeard. :saywhat: :shakehead (that plus the 'horse collar' in the end zone that wasn't even close)

And do you srsly think we're going to chirp about the Bungles other than beating the Clowns? :gomer:

-KevinPlease Dando. You lost to a team with Tim Tebow at wide reciever. :gomer:

WickerBill
09-20-11, 12:37 PM
Don't be so sure:

Jay Cutler was sacked 51 times in 37 games with Denver. As a Bear, he's been sacked 98 times in 33 games.

nrc
09-20-11, 12:44 PM
Please Dando. You lost to a team with Tim Tebow at wide reciever. :gomer:

Some would argue that means that we had no chance. We were doomed by the sheer force of Tim Tebow's will to win.

WickerBill
09-20-11, 12:47 PM
Some would argue that means that we had no chance. We were doomed by the sheer force of Tim Tebow's will to win.

Tebow's turning into the NFL Stig.

"Some say his pure will to win is stronger than a Bengal tiger"

SteveH
09-20-11, 01:02 PM
My favorite quarterback Jay Cutler was sacked 6 times on Sunday???!!!!! Is there anything left of poor Jay? What gives Chicago folks, bad protection or holding onto the ball too long? I am guessing (b). :D

It's A. If anything he fired off a few too quickly. On a few sacks, no one blocked the rusher. Cutler would drop back three steps and then BLAM. Helmet to his back. It was pitiful and has been for at least 3 years. Green Bay will kill him on Sunday.

Don Quixote
09-20-11, 01:20 PM
It's A. If anything he fired off a few too quickly. On a few sacks, no one blocked the rusher. Cutler would drop back three steps and then BLAM. Helmet to his back. It was pitiful and has been for at least 3 years. Green Bay will kill him on Sunday.Yikes. Maybe they are letting the rushers in intentionally. :D

Don Quixote
09-20-11, 01:22 PM
"Some say his pure will to win is stronger than a Bengal tiger"This is a proven fact.

chop456
09-20-11, 01:27 PM
Don't be so sure:

Jay Cutler was sacked 51 times in 37 games with Denver. As a Bear, he's been sacked 98 times in 33 games.

ESPN radio gave a stat yesterday that compared 2008 in Denver to the past 2 season in Chicago. It was something like 1 sack per 52 dropbacks with Denver to 1/9 with Chicago. It's pathetic and I feel sorry for him.

Let's sign the first good quarterback we've had in 40 years, then kill him! :gomer:

SteveH
09-20-11, 01:47 PM
11 sacks in two games. Based on that he'll get sacked 88 times this year.

However, that will never happen as he'll be on the IR long before the season ends.

dando
09-20-11, 03:53 PM
Please Dando. You lost to a team with Tim Tebow at wide reciever. :gomer:

Yer just happy that the Clowns beat a team with a 50 year-old drunk @ QB. :p So much for leading the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
09-20-11, 04:05 PM
Cheer up Cincy. Santa Claus is coming town early this year with a gift win wrapped up in 49er red and gold.

As long as the game has a 4th quarter, the Niners will figure out a way to lose. :irked:

Dude, have you seen the Bungles' record against the Niners the past 30 years? :saywhat:

-Kevin

Don Quixote
09-20-11, 04:07 PM
Dude, have you seen the Bungles' record against the Niners the past 30 years? :saywhat:

-KevinDwight Clark doesn't play anymore....

dando
09-21-11, 01:58 PM
Looks like NJtard and Ankf00 are gonna be suiting up for the Gmen soon:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7000021/new-york-giants-domenik-hixon-tears-acl-again-needs-surgery

-Kevin

Easy
09-21-11, 05:20 PM
I was so excited for Cutler to become a Bear and they've since given him no protection and no receivers. Its maddening.

If they don't drastically improve the line and add at least one WR who can get open occasionally they will ruin a guy who has a ton of potential.

SteveH
09-21-11, 05:58 PM
I was so excited for Cutler to become a Bear and they've since given him no protection and no receivers. Its maddening.

If they don't drastically improve the line and add at least one WR who can get open occasionally they will ruin a guy who has a ton of potential.

The O line and the receivers were weak when they traded for him. A trade in which they gave up draft choices and any opportunity to improve either situation.

dando
09-22-11, 12:14 PM
Here we go again. :saywhat:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/bengals/story/2011-09-22/simpson-collins-marijuana/50507156/1

-Kevin

dando
09-25-11, 04:41 PM
Good job, Bills....Scott Norwood and OJ are proud of you. :gomer:

-Kevin

extramundane
09-25-11, 10:04 PM
Great week for me to take Marmalard Rivers instead of Fitzpatrick. :shakehead

But well done to Buffalo, Detroit and the fine gentleman who broke Ron Mexico's hand. :thumbup:

racer2c
09-25-11, 10:13 PM
The raidaaaaaaazzzz!

WickerBill
09-26-11, 07:23 AM
Great week for me to take Marmalard Rivers instead of Fitzpatrick. :shakehead

If you can't trust Laserface, who can you trust?

extramundane
09-26-11, 08:22 AM
If you can't trust Laserface, who can you trust?

KingLaserface Marmalard (http://twitter.com/#!/KingLaserface)
Told Norv I could throw six INTs and still beat the Chiefs. So in case you're wondering, that's what's going on.

:rofl:

Don Quixote
09-26-11, 09:29 AM
That's funny! :rofl:

Nice win for the Bills. I will not choose them as my adopted team this season, because that would seal their fate. ;)

The Colts are snakebit. That was painful to watch last night. Maybe they can call up Don Strock to be their qb for the rest of the season. I think he is only in his late 60s or early 70s.

And as r2c says, Raidaaaaaaaz!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the Brownies are a very, very ugly 2-1. :D

TKGAngel
09-26-11, 12:35 PM
I believe I uttered the phrase "holy f-word s-word" more times than I care to admit yesterday. :D

dando
09-26-11, 12:50 PM

And? Santa Claus brought coal to us yet again...the Bungles are going to be 0fer the next century against the 9ers. :saywhat: That was one butt ugly game. :thumdown: And here I thought I'd get some redemption watching the Clowns lose...no such luck. :gomer:

-Kevin

nrc
09-26-11, 01:04 PM
And? Santa Claus brought coal to us yet again...the Bungles are going to be 0fer the next century against the 9ers. :saywhat: That was one butt ugly game. :thumdown: And here I thought I'd get some redemption watching the Clowns lose...no such luck. :gomer:

-Kevin

Bah! Epic defensive battle, baby! :gomer:

Seriously, defense and special teams played well. Dalton made some rookie mistakes. It happens. They just have to figure out third down and they'll be fine.

Don Quixote
09-26-11, 01:05 PM
I believe I uttered the phrase "holy f-word s-word" more times than I care to admit yesterday. :DMe too. When I saw the Bills had won I said "holy fairy stardust".

dando
09-26-11, 02:32 PM
Bah! Epic defensive battle, baby! :gomer:

Seriously, defense and special teams played well. Dalton made some rookie mistakes. It happens. They just have to figure out third down and they'll be fine.

That was epic something. Growing pains. Carrot Top and Green are the real deal, as is Gresh. The Nuge and Huber are the saving graces....and been I've waiting on figgering out 3rd down since '05. :\ I need to watch it all the way through...I only caught it in bits and pieces doing yard and house work. </Don Quixote> :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-26-11, 03:04 PM
The Giants, thankfully, are not who we thought they were and are apparently capable of playing half decent ball. Thankfully the Eagles suck worse than even we do.

f you philly.

dando
09-26-11, 03:06 PM
The Giants, thankfully, are not who we thought they were and are apparently capable of playing half decent ball. Thankfully the Eagles suck worse than even we do.

f you philly.

Dream Team.

-V. Young

:gomer: :p

Gnam
09-26-11, 03:39 PM

-Kevin

Hey, hey, hay...Santa delivered. Nobody wanted to open the gifts.

I have never seen some of the crap that went on in that game:
* False start on the entire 49ers O-line.
* 0:11 left in the 4th quarter. Screw it let's take a safety.
* Frank Gore on the bench with the game on the line.

What's really funny is the 49ers are going to spend the week in Youngstown, OH getting ready to play the Eagles. To the victor go the spoils.

Don Quixote
09-26-11, 05:22 PM
I have a confession to make. This is difficult. I listened to a little of the Donkey's game on the radio on Sunday, and Brian Griese is actually a good color man on the radio broadcast. There, I said it. :gomer:

dando
09-26-11, 05:44 PM
I have a confession to make. This is difficult. I listened to a little of the Donkey's game on the radio on Sunday, and Brian Griese is actually a good color man on the radio broadcast. There, I said it. :gomer:

Was he stumbling on his driveway, or were you just sniffing fumes from the grout? :gomer: Listening to Kosar doing pre-season games is 'enlightening'. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
10-02-11, 04:17 PM
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey!?! Not the Bills! :p :D In other news the Clowns SUCK. :saywhat:

-Kevin

TKGAngel
10-02-11, 04:21 PM
My first reaction is to blame the refs for negating Stevie Johnson's catch on what was a potential game-winning drive, but the smarter reaction is to blame the defense for missing a ton of tackles. Also, the Cincy QB looks disconcertingly like Prince Harry.

dando
10-02-11, 04:36 PM
My first reaction is to blame the refs for negating Stevie Johnson's catch on what was a potential game-winning drive, but the smarter reaction is to blame the defense for missing a ton of tackles. Also, the Cincy QB looks disconcertingly like Prince Harry.

Sadly I had to listen to it on really bad AM reception while mowing the lawn. The local CBS idiots had the Clowns on. They are B.A.D. :saywhat: All I can say is Nuuuuuge. :D

-Kevin

dando
10-02-11, 07:33 PM

OK. Just saw the highlights...that was a catch, but the Bills didn't show up in the second half (and had a gift pick 6 in the first half). Chan got it right in his post-game comments. And don't be dissing Carrot Top. Dude is tough as nails. Carrot Top + AJ Green + Gresh == all kinds of awesome for many years to come. :thumbup:

Now onto the Browncos..... :gomer:

-Kevin

Gnam
10-02-11, 08:25 PM
Niners score three TD's in the same game?
Niners overcome 20 point deficit?
Niners 3-1?

Clearly the waters of Youngstown, OH have magical properties.

nrc
10-09-11, 05:54 PM
Bulletin: The Bengals have a pretty good defense and a promising young offense. Chad who? Carson what?

Oh, and RIP Al Davis. You were... interesting.

stroker
10-09-11, 08:37 PM
And in breaking news, Brett Favre is STILL not playing in the NFL.

:D

Andrew Longman
10-09-11, 09:14 PM
And in t breaking news the Eagles are the most undisciplined team in the NFL.

Reid has a lot of equity with the Eagle ownership but at some point his job has to come under question. They now will be lucky to make the playoffs. Expectations were to win the SD this year. They spent to built to win now.

WickerBill
10-10-11, 07:38 AM
No, I'm not ordering a Tim Tebow jersey. My guess is Denver will end up with 3-4 wins and will draft Landry Jones. :yuck:

dando
10-10-11, 08:30 AM
Bulletin: The Bengals have a pretty good defense and a promising young offense. Chad who? Carson what?

Oh, and RIP Al Davis. You were... interesting.

Dude, don't jinx them. :saywhat: :gomer: All hail Carrot Top! :thumbup:

Sadly Al Davis' legacy was tarnished by his nuttiness over the past decade.

-Kevin

dando
10-10-11, 08:37 AM
They spent to built to win now.

They spent to win, but not in the right areas. Their OL is horrible, as is their DL. They have good skilled players elsewhere, but Vick can't throw when he's on his backside.

-Kevin

TKGAngel
10-10-11, 08:53 AM
And in t breaking news the Eagles are the most undisciplined team in the NFL.

Reid has a lot of equity with the Eagle ownership but at some point his job has to come under question. They now will be lucky to make the playoffs. Expectations were to win the SD this year. They spent to built to win now.

I can't believe Fitz's hard count actually worked!

And on the defensive side of the ball, George Wilson and Nick Barnett each had outstanding games.

Don Quixote
10-10-11, 03:20 PM
No, I'm not ordering a Tim Tebow jersey. My guess is Denver will end up with 3-4 wins and will draft Landry Jones. :yuck:Sports talk radio in this town is awesome these days. There is no in between. He is either dog meat and is wasting a roster spot, or a consensus first ballot hall-of-famer. I kid you not. :D

Don Quixote
10-10-11, 03:21 PM
I can't believe Fitz's hard count actually worked!

Just how dumb would you have to be to jump offsides under those conditions? Simply amazing. :saywhat:

TrueBrit
10-10-11, 03:33 PM
I think we must have slipped into another dimension....

Lions = 4-0 (about to go 5-0)
Colts = 0-5

:confused:

Insomniac
10-10-11, 04:44 PM

Colts = 0-5

:confused:

The NFL w/o Manning does suck. He must be going crazy seeing all this passing.

Napoleon
10-10-11, 05:27 PM

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200303/tos-039-kirk-plants-a-revoluti/320x240.jpg

Gnam
10-10-11, 05:28 PM

Hey, hey, hay. I would like to introduce you to the alternate dimension where the 49ers scored 48 pts on the Bucs.

WickerBill
10-10-11, 06:58 PM
Hey, hey, hay. I would like to introduce you to the alternate dimension where the 49ers scored 48 pts on the Bucs.

That's not alternate reality, that's 1989 all over again.

Andrew Longman
10-10-11, 08:54 PM
They spent to win, but not in the right areas. Their OL is horrible, as is their DL. They have good skilled players elsewhere, but Vick can't throw when he's on his backside.

-Kevin

The question is will Jeffrey Lowrey and the fans think that and how much blame gets stuck on Reid.

Right now turning around the 49ers and Lions shows the possibilities without new big name NFL coaches. Reid has seduced Philly into complacency by making the playoffs and even the NFC championship so much. At some point people are going to say he will never take them over the top.

Or least that's the schadenfreude I am hoping for. :gomer:

SteveH
10-10-11, 09:01 PM
http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200303/tos-039-kirk-plants-a-revoluti/320x240.jpg

By the looks of that picture they are about to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

TrueBrit
10-10-11, 11:28 PM
The NFL w/o Manning does suck. He must be going crazy seeing all this passing.

...wait, I think the Bears just got called for another false start....

Don Quixote
10-11-11, 12:14 AM
...wait, I think the Bears just got called for another false start....x9 :rofl:

Don Quixote
10-11-11, 10:30 AM
My buddy Jay Cutler was a tough sob last night. The Bears are a trainwreck. I wonder how long they can keep Cutler out of the hospital while they rebuild their O-line?

stroker
10-11-11, 10:42 AM
I haven't seen them play yet--are the Lions for real?

Don Quixote
10-11-11, 10:53 AM

I don't see anyone stopping them at this point.

dando
10-11-11, 11:04 AM

For once, the Lions Thxgiving game will be epic...against THE GREEN BAY PACKERS. </Chris Berman>

-Kevin

stroker
10-11-11, 11:09 AM
Just watched last night's highlights. The Packers better get their run defense in shape, FAST.

chop456
10-11-11, 12:05 PM

IMO, they're still playing for a wildcard slot. Stafford making it through the season w/o breaking 19 bones (for once) will determine their fate.

TrueBrit
10-11-11, 04:47 PM
My buddy Jay Cutler was a tough sob last night. The Bears are a trainwreck. I wonder how long they can keep Cutler out of the hospital while they rebuild their O-line?

Which prompts the question, "where was that on Janury 23, 2011?"...you know...when it actually friggin' mattered...:saywhat:

TrueBrit
10-11-11, 04:48 PM

Next week against The 'Niners will be a good test...yes, i just typed that...I can scarcely believe it myself..

TrueBrit
10-11-11, 04:49 PM
For once, the Lions Thxgiving game will be epic...against THE GREEN BAY PACKERS. </Chris Berman>

-Kevin

Should be awesome...for once...I will be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Lions fan that day...

Insomniac
10-11-11, 07:58 PM
Should be awesome...for once...I will be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Lions fan that day...

Last year's game was pretty good (slightly biased Pats fan). Lions were leading 17-10 at half time before the Patriots woke up. You could certainly see the potential.

chop456
10-12-11, 06:09 AM

And I don't have to work the day after Thanksgiving this year, which allows me to attain the maximum level of drunken belligerence with the Packer-backing relatives that will be at my house.

Bears vs. Packers on Christmas night, too. If (when) the Packers win, I'm throwing all the kids' presents out into the street. Traitorous half-pints.